Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Don't normally do this but jumped on scales this morning and I have gained 4lbs! Back up to 11st 2lb. Was very surprised. I had wine at weekend and McDonald's Sunday night but didn't think it's worth a gain that large. Anyway, will stick with it and carry on with the exercise and see what happens but no way will that be back at 10,12 for Friday. :(

Possible a small dog had its front paws on the scales behind you..... or water... lots of water xxxxxx

I had the same problem the other day..... but we just have to keep at it xx

Not much to report today. I have the leavers show for my eldest tomorrow after work, should be emotional!

Breakfast: branflakes berries skimmed milk

lunch: leek and potato bake,carrots,green beans

dinner: 2 tesco HL sausages (1 or 2 syns), roasted veg (carrot, mushroom, onion, courgette, pepper), tinned pots

snacks: apple

exercise: Davina, aerobics and abs. 40 mins

Enjoy the Leavers Evening, but take lots of tissues! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi LL

really need to take tissues tomorrow, can not believe how fast the time has gone by and to see them getting upset and emotional themselves has me in a weeping mess!!
My 2 girls SATS are through eldest got all 4s which tbh Im pleased with as she really struggles academically, she is going to be my sporty child (she already wants to be a gymnastics teacher) Although her confidence is beginning to finally emerge so she may change in secondary school, who knows. The 7 tears old sats are 3bs and cs so she already up there doing superb, so very proud of them.

Anyway Mrs as for food... wheres the spud? xxx

Leavers show was good. Didn't cry though, hard hearted mama! Had to pop to post office once had kids from school and as it is so hot we all had an ice cream. How many syns in a snicker ice cream? Not too bothered as I didn't have lunch today. Not sure what to have for dinner, will have to raid the freezer as the cupboards are quite bare!

Why mother hubbard...... you better fill your cupboard :D...... with lots of healthy goodies

Decided to go out for dinner instead! Had steak, jacket, onion rings, a mushroom, half a tomato and peas. Was yummy! Kids having a quick splash in the pool, well, I say splash, they are doing flips into it and all sorts. Told them not to as not really deep enough but they don't listen to me!

Monkeys... x

Oh that seems a bit much, you've been pretty good haven't you? Sure it'll only be temporary, though that's the kind of blip you could do without, it usually prompts me to want to keep jumping on the scales, when I know it's better not to. :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back