Lisa's diary

Yeah those days happen every now and then. Don't worry I'm sure when you wake up tomorrow you'll feel much better.
And it's not like you really want to eat all this food is it?
;)
Stay strong x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Pearl... Just reading your comments above!...

Was interested in your stats, as very similar to mine... I started at about the same weight, and our goals weights are the same! I'm 10 weeks in now, and half way there, having lost 2 and 1/2 stone so far... And the time has just flown!

I was very cold at the beginning... but that's subsided now... your body becomes much more efficient at using the ketones in your system in a few weeks, and it gets so much easier... :)

Anyway, well done on handling the 'smells' from the kitchen! The smell of food is the hardest thing for me, but in reality I know it's unlikely to taste as good as it smells, so am able to sidestep it... You're clearly determined, so am looking forward to following your journey... :D

Good luck with the chills... go get under the duvet, you'll feel much better!!

Night! :) xx

Last edited:
Thanks pinkie!!! Feel good today!! I did lose 80+ lbs previously but put 69 back on!! Never mind! So yes hoping to lose 9pm this week to round it off to 60, it's all very exciting!!! You've done so well in 10 weeks!!! I hope I have the sane result good luck babes!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

Aww... sounds like me... again! I lost about 80lbs too, on just a low cal diet (about 8 years ago)...but put back on about 70 of it!! Good luck with that 9lbs, it's totally doable! :D

Yeah, my losses have been ok... they are a little slower than some, but pretty consistent (so far), and as long as they are going down, I'm happy enough! SW didn't work for me at all, so at least some thing's happening with LL! I was hoping to have it done and dusted in 4 months, but that clearly isn't gonna happen... so, happy for it to be a 6 month journey now on LLT, then onto RTM for as long as that takes! I think this is gonna be the key for me to keep the weight off this time... once and for all! :D

xx

Snap pinkie!!! I'm just looking at the weight loss thing now as a step, the last time it was just focusing on getting to target, but I didn't think about keeping it off, this time it's just another hurdle, its the keeping it off that matters!!!

Good day in reference to LL WI tomorrow so looking forward to that, but feeling very emotional today!! Making mountains out of mole hills, so looking forward to some CBT in the morning : )

Good luck for your first WI Pearl, I am sure you've done really well. xx

Exelent. Well done hun x

Good for you. I know you were looking for 9lbs but 7 is still amazing. That's 7 lbs you won't see again x

Well dine weevicki!! I'm pleased with 7 it takes me under that 14 bracket!! Another 5 eh! Good for you, we'll be skinny before you know it!!!

Hey, brilliant loss hun!! :D Under 14 eh? Feels great doesn't it?! :)

Best update that sig of yours, and your stats! You ain't 199lbs any more, you're waaay less!! ;)

xx

Been looking forward to a chilli, looked minging when I took it out the microwave, it was all congealed at the bottom, I was gutted!!! Nearly cried!! Then I realised it was a chocolate pack!!

Back