Lisa's diary

Blimey... isn't it amazing how dieting can bring out this side in people... Your mate is just trying to make herself feel better... coz you're lighter, doing a more extreme diet, showing more willpower than she has in her little toe, and are going to lose much faster than she is! You're also gonna keep the weight off, where as she probably won't!!

Hey, you already win! ;)

You are doing exactly the right thing... the game can't be played if it's only her doing the playing! You're above it all... you're doing it right, have all us for support, plus your folks sound great... and so fine, if she needs to gloat a little that she can have cake (which, yes, the syns do allow, in theory, but she'll lose slower if she has the wrong kind of cals! :)) then she's welcome to it! Coz you're losing FAT... pure, unadulterated FAT!... I'd feel pretty damn smug if I were you... hehe... You're shrinking as we speak!! :D

xx

Funny how my friend thinks it's a competition too!
She constantly keeps asking me via text, if I'm skinny yet and that we can share clothes at last ect but last week she said something that slightly annoyed me. She said that now I'm a stone lighter than her when she started SW (she lost over 3 stone since). I have to say I thought it was a bit out of order. For one it made me feel like I'm still huuuuge and two she made it all about her (again).
Just found it a bit of a weird statement...
People can be a bit weird when they start getting treathened by something. I was always the biggest one out of us two and she never failed to make me feel like I'm the less atractive one. Now things are changing and she's feeling insecure about it.
Again, I know it's jealousy but also insecurity. I would totally rise above it babe!

Omg!!! I would of been miffed with that statement too, she wasn't complimenting, she was reminding you that you used to be heavier than her!! Which would of reminded you how it used to make you feel! Another sabotager!! But we shall rise above all!!! Lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

I always update this forum on my iphone, didn't even know what it looked like on my laptop lol!!! There are so many replies and posts I have missed out on! I've also added my ticker too! Feeling good, just trying to get some water down me before bed. Hope you all have a good day tomorrow!!

Nice ticker Lisa and good to see the new you reflected in your signature - great to get out of the 14s right? xx :happy096:

Day 9!!!

And I am proud of me! It was my first day out on the road today after starting my new job, pre LL, I couldn't drive a few miles without falling asleep at the wheel (dangerous I know) so every morning before I set off was two sugar free red bulls, I felt safe then, knew I'd be alright, then it would be two more on the way home, anyways on a good day I'd be drinking four s/f red bulls, on a bad day your talking 6. Today I drove a whole 276 miles with water!!!! How good am I!! Proper chuffed with myself.

Anyway, as for the rest of the day, not to bad, but got to admit I've got hunger pangs today, got one pack left which I'll have at about 9pm. And just trying to fill up on water so I don't feel so hungry!!!

well done Lisa xx

Day 10!!!

And I'm im double figures! Can't beleive I'm on day 10, feeling really good, and today I've looked back at the last 10 days and really apart from day 3 I've pretty much found it easy :banana dancer: went to see my sister tonight though, she's heavily pregnant and on my way out she said, your really starting to lose weight aren't you? In my face I said, she said no your hunch back is dissapearing :grumble: Hunch back!! I've never had a hunchback have I?!?!? I've come home and mentioned it to my oh and he's just laughed, Ah well, even if I did get the start of one, its going now apparantly!!!

Oh god Lisa... I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you hun!! Lol...

It's just incredible, the way people are!! I'm sure you never had a hunchback! Lol... She must have been kidding, surely?! Anyhow, as you said, whatever she's talking about, it's gone! So, nuurrr nurrr na nuuurrr nurrrr to her... and your laughing boyfriend too! ;)

Sod them... you're on day 10!! Day TEN!!! You're doing so well... and if you're finding it easy, then you're totally in the zone! And that's the best news of all! :D

xx

lol!!!! I didn't know weather to laugh or cry either at first, but then I thought, ah well, if I did have one its on its way out, made me think I shouldn't wear my hair up incase I have got one and people can see it, a bloody hunch back!!! I wonder if she's just saying it cos she's pregnant and can't do anything about her weight yet. She did Cambridge when I last did LL we lost 12 stone between us and I know she felt good and misses that feeling. People are funny aren't they.

Ooooh update on the wickedy witch! She rang yesterday and said 'How are you? How are you feeling?' But she said it soooo sympathetically, as if someone had died! I said I just sounded really surprised that she was asking and said 'What with?' She said 'you know the diet, are you alright?' I said 'Ohh!! Lighterlife! I'm fine babes totally buzzing, can't wait for the new gym to open in March got loads of energy, hows you?'

It was the way she was asking, like she felt sorry for me or something, as if I was going through some kind of turmoil, errr no babes! I feel totally aaaaammmaaaazing!!!

Thanks for the reply pinkie you do make me chuckle!

Lol... no problem hunny! I love reading your diary! :D

You reacted soooo well with your mate... I can just hear you now, in the most nonchalant, casual voice EVER... "Hmm? What with?!"... Love it!! Lol... Oooh, I know that 'overly sympathetic tone' too, really annoying! Grrrrr!!! Lol...

She probably doesn't know what the hell to make of you these days! Her head must be spinning with confusion! You rock Lisa, brilliant!! ;)

xx

Thanks Pinkie and Magiclove, don't know what I'd do without this forum v supportive!! Anyways, I'll soon prove them all wrong when I'm following my supportive friend down the isle in my size 10 bridesmaid dress!!! Bring it on!!!

71.gif
That'll show 'em!!

xx

Day 11

Not much to report today, wickedy witch is being a good girl so no goss there. I questioned my sister today in reference to my hunchback, she said 'you did have one!!! Like a whole roll of fat under the back of your neck!!! It's gone now' gone! How can it of gone!!!! I've list half s stone! Nothing more so I've lost half a stone if hunch off my back??!?!! Oh well, it's going! Clothes are getting looser, I cans Definitley see a difference in my face but the rest of my doesn't feel any smaller, worrying a bit about the water, I don't think I'm drinking enough to be honest. But when I start concentrating on something I kind of just forget! I was planning on some exercise in the morning, with all the extra energy I've got!!! Ive been doing a load if washing and ironing everynight instead if vedging on the sofa, so I don't gave to spend all Saturday glued to the board, so I've decided instead if exercise in the morning I'm going to gut the house from top to bottom before my ten o'clock! Hope your all good today x

Lisa x

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

It is great. I've only had a couple of bursts of the energy and restlessness but my house is certainly better for them!!!

Now have some water.

Hope your day goes well sweet. You'll deffo feel good in that size 10 bridesmaid dress ;D xx

Back