Lisa's diary

Been looking forward to a chilli, looked minging when I took it out the microwave, it was all congealed at the bottom, I was gutted!!! Nearly cried!! Then I realised it was a chocolate pack!!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins
:8855:Brilliant!!

Did you like it?

The choc one does that way is lovely actually! Just add half a teaspoon of instant coffee, and a couple of crushed sweeteners (the microwaving can make it less sweet for some reason)... and it's like a thick, hot chocolate pudding... a personal fave! :D

xx

You do what with the chocolate shake?!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great Lisa/Pearl - well done you!

well done!!!!

Day 8

Can't believe I'm on day 8!! I wanted to ask what anyone thinks about this, my best friend hates LL she's a foodie like me we've always been a similar size, however, the last time I did LL she was against it, when I lost weight she'd say she was worried about my health etc. This time around she's been telling me not to lose too much, I looked old the last time, it's not good for my health etc. Anyway she rings every day and tries to sound supportive, but it always comes across as a bit false, but she's trying at least!!! She's just called me this morning and said , 'please tell me you didn't !' I didn't know what she meant. 'please don't tell me you cheated, it must of been a dream, I had a dream you ate a massive big chocolate cake!! You didn't cheat did you??' 'no I did not!!!' why would someone say that? I actually had to think if I did, I had to go back to last night in my mind and ask myself! Was she just trying to make conversation? Or was she trying to plane a seed?

I think with this plan a lot of people apear against it as it does unfortunatly invoke jelousy. A big side effect. No matter how close you are to these people. For example one of my Friends started this plan a couple of weeks after me and failed on day two and started eating and just gave up. Since then she's told me she is totally against the diet and thinks it's not good for me... Funny how she's only just starting thinking that way since she gave up.
Try not to doubt yourself and let your friend talk about all the cake she likes. You know your not going to eat it :)

Funny you should say that.. One of my best friends is exactly the same.
We both have been struggling with weight and she has always been against me doing LL. She lost 3 stone on SW and doesn't seem to understand that SW doesn't work for me. Over the last few months I've heard it all.. LL is dangerous, that I will put it all back on, that my skin is sagging, etc.
I usually tend to just ignore it but recently it's been getting more and more uncomfortable especially because I'm getting smaller than her and I can't help to think she is simply jealous.
I really struggle to understand why your 'friends' would react like that and why on earth would they be jealous?!!!
Everyone's journey is different and there is no one perfect way of losing weight or achieving a goal. I would never dream of criticising her no matter what she did but maybe that's just me.
What I would say to this is that it's usually not meant to be malicious, our friends tend to say those things because they love us and they worry about us. Try and talk to her and explain that as much as you appreciate her concern, you are a grown ass woman and you are happy with your choice and the best thing she can do is to support you. If she hasn't anything positive to say, tell her to best say nothing at all..

Lol!!! I thought it might be a bit of jealousy, although she is really trying but sometimes she can't help herself, I daren't ring her and tell her I'm wearing a pair of jeans I've not been able to get into since summer!!!! After one week!!!

Hey pearl.... i dont mean to sound rude but is she a little jealous? worried you will get smaller than her? and u will look gorgeous at the end of it? also the dream thing sounds a bit of a mental mind game...... sorry but its just from previous experience with people iv had in my life... i can spot things a mile off...... just kinda shut off when she does this to u..... Ur doing so well xxxxxxx

Gembritney that's not rude at all!!! I think she is a bit jealous but trying not to be! After the dream thing she started to tell me she'd starte WW and how you can eat so much on the new propoints thing, she knows I'm guilty of yo-yoing but she also knows LL is the only thing that's ever worked for me, so I hate to say it but yes, I think she may of been planting a seed, nit gonna work though!!!

You do what with the chocolate shake?!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Who, me? :)

I stir the choc shake powder with about 100mls (can't remember exact amount, as I just do it by 'eye' now) water in a bowl, 2 crushed sweeteners, a 1/2 tsp instant de-caff... and then microwave it for 60 secs! Then give it a good stir and eat with a spoon! It's like a thick hot gooey fudge pudding thingy! Lol... It's reaaaally tasty, mags!!! Promise! :D

/If it's too liquid, microwave for a little longer... and if it's too thick, add a little more boiling water... :)

xx

Last edited:
LOL Pinkie, you are the most inventive LL chef - we need to get you one of those big white hats. My attempts at LL "cookery" always end in disaster and resulted in me never being able to look a soup in the face again. The most successful has been the coffee banana shake which I am pretty sure I learned at the foot of the master - Master Chef Pinkie! :princess:

Aww Dale, I bl**dy luv yoooou! ;)

/The irony is, with 'normal' every day food, I am just the worst cook ever!! LOL... But I will happily accept your title of Master Chef Pinkie! Thank you!! It's the only time I am ever likely to be commended for my cooking skills, so better take it whilst I can! Lol... :D

xx

I daren't try any recipes in case they turn bad! I once mixed the St Clemens with choc shake a nearly spewed! I had to go without a pack lol!!!

Who, me? :)

I stir the choc shake powder with about 100mls (can't remember exact amount, as I just do it by 'eye' now) water in a bowl, 2 crushed sweeteners, a 1/2 tsp instant de-caff... and then microwave it for 60 secs! Then give it a good stir and eat with a spoon! It's like a thick hot gooey fudge pudding thingy! Lol... It's reaaaally tasty, mags!!! Promise! :D

/If it's too liquid, microwave for a little longer... and if it's too thick, add a little more boiling water... :)

xx

Absolutely Brill!!! How come I never did this before after all those months?! lol
Thanks huni bun xx I shall try it tomorrow :D

Absolutely Brill!!! How come I never did this before after all those months?! lol
Thanks huni bun xx I shall try it tomorrow :D
Aww, glad I could help babes... :D

You might have to play around with it a bit, as all microwaves are different etc... Sometimes I need to zap it for an extra 30 secs after I've taken it out and stirred it... but you'll get the idea when you try it! Hey, if I can do it, anyone can! ;)

Good luck...

xx

Ah!! I am so determined now!!!! My 'friend' going to refer to her even though she's my bezzie as the 'the wicked witch' I love her to pieces but I know that she would love to sabotage my LL plan. So after this mornings mind game 'choco cake gate' we've just had a text conv, I mentioned to her, about WW having an iPhone app, and that if your on WW plan it's really useful, she said, I know babes, got it, I just can't believe I can eat chocolate and crisps on this diet and still lose weight!!! I love it!!! What the wicked witch really wants me to say is, oh wish I could, your so lucky, can't have that on LL, maybe I'll give it another week then i might change, wrong!!!!!!!! We've both done WW together before, and SW, and of course you can have those food items on it so long as you stick to your syns and points, so why is she finding the need to tell me again?! It's not like I didn't know, it's not like I didn't try!!! And it's not like I haven't failed either, and why? Because it doesn't find out the reason in why I want to put that rubbish in my body in the first place!!! So I just sent her a text back saying 'enjoy!!!!' I can see a battle starting!!!

Magiclove I sure will!!! She's about a stone and a half heavier than me now, but I think the next thing will be getting competitive over weight losses, I can't be bothered with it, but now I can really see what's coming next, I just wish she would be as supportive as I am with her, I told my mum and dad what she had said about me looking old when I got to target the last time, they laughed and said she was talking crap, I actually looked 20 years younger, and I know they totally have my best interests at heart!!!!

Back