Lisa's diary

Day 12

Trousers don't fit! They were comfortable when I bought all five pairs! But put these ones on this morning and they seem to have grown in length?? They're so loose around the waist if j breath in they fall down, but trailing on the floor too, so I rolled the waist up! Fixed everything!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

isnt it great when things start to feel loose Lisa!!!! xxx

Day 13

Feeling good, sleeping better,but don't feel like I've lost anything this week, and I know i shouldn't be weighing myself at home but my scales haven't shifted either : (

oh Lisa... its so hard but avoid ur home scales at all costs lol..... they are detrimental to ur progress i think lol.... stick to the class ones babe xx

I know, just couldn't help myself! And CBT is so right! I've been hungry (so I think) all day! I reckon it's jumping on the scales and feeling dissapointed!! I'm now looking at my pack basket, one pack left till 10:30 tomorrow, hope she let's me have a bar during weigh in I'm soo hungry today! On a positive note I tried my north face jacket on this morning, it's a size 16, fitted just nice! Till I sit down in it anyway!!!

Day 14

Another 4lb off!! I didn't think I'd lost anything, pretty chuffed I am, another 3lb to go and I will of lost my first stone!! 11lb off in 2weeks : )

ooh update on wickedy witch. Wickedy witch asked me how I got on at WI this morning, so I replied with 4lb off etc. She said 'ooohhh I did 5.5!!!! And I've been eating all week!' Well I was pleased for her, I hope it made her feel better, and I'm not being sarcastic but I think its really pee'd her off me being on LL. Then she said 'Anyway! its my treat day today!! So I'm off for a fatboy brekkie then out on the lash tonight' Ok I did feel a bit jealous, but no crooked thinking for me, becuase she's doing what the both of us have always done! Get weighed, pig out, get lashed, feel rough the next day, then it'll be back to what we have always done. Only this time I hope she doesn't LL isn't for her, but I hope she sticks to WW, I know she can be a bit childish about it but if she doesn't stick to it she'll feel even more negative towards me and my weightloss, so fingers crossed for wickedy witch!

well done Lisa x

Hey lisa. I had the same thing happen to me this week. I was so angry beyond belief. In the long run tho Hun they wont be able to keep the weight off. WW makes you think you can eat whatever you want without making any changes to your eating habbits. So let them crack on! X

Day 15

I love waking up not bloated, made kids breakfast, wasn't even a hint of temptation, I remember my old LLC telling me it takes 21 days to make or break a habit, I wonder if this is true. Other than LL feeling a bit old today, my first baby has turned 10 today, 10!!! I now have children in double figures, scary! Anyway I promised him a day roller skating, which I'm looking forward to I love roller skating but it will probably be the most exerting thing thing I've done since being on LL, both my kids are really confident skaters but we'll be taking my 5 year old niece who's never skated so I'll probably going v slowly today holding her hand! But looking forward to a bit of exercise!!!

have a good time lisa x

Wish I did have a good time! It was a nightmare! Took my 5 year old niece, she was having none of it! So sat on the side for hours, then my little boys friend lost a wheel off of his skate, hurt his arm and is still in a&e with his dad, to make it worse ive been freezing cold all day, preparing kids party food, nightmare! Feeling very deprived of heat and food today : (

Oh noooo, Lisa! What a drama, poor you! :(

Shame it didn't turn out better, but on the plus side, it's 5:30 already! That means not long to get through before bed! ;) I'm hungry today too (real or emotional, I am unsure tbh)... but have been finding myself thinking about food a LOT these last few weeks... just sucks! Still, isn't gonna be forever, so we can do this!

Feeling the cold again a bit yesterday and today too... maybe it's sympathy pains for you having to be at an ice rink! LOL... :D

xx

Pinkie I'm really struggling today, I've just had a mind battle over the crumbs of a birthday cake, had to make kids spaghetti Bol as oh fell asleep, didn't eat but yep really struggling this afternoon : ( this forum so helps!!! As typing this out I can recognise my own crooked thoughts, I'll get through!! We will get through!!!

Aww Lisa, I don't know how you, (and the others who have kids/live with partners) do it... having to prepare food for your family must just be the sort of challenge you could do without at the moment...

I luckily don't have that problem, although occasionally prepare stuff for my b/f... but only when I'm feeling up to it, and offer...

What is important though, is that you were tempted, but didn't have the crumbs. It's the things like crumbs, or some food on your finger from serving up their food, which I find the hardest too! It's not even intentional, it's just habit, to lick your fingers, or pop a few pinches of crumbs into your mouth as you pass the plate... it's not our fault! But we do resist, and that's the key here! We both know it could throw us out of ketosis, take us 3 days to get back in to it, put the 5lbs of glycogen back on immediately, would set us back a week or 2 in our losses, make us feel totally miserable, wouldn't be satisfying at all, and would make it harder for us to resist the next time as it's a slippery slope... and we have to remember all of that! Coz it's fact, every time we think of cheating, those things apply...

Hang in there... you're already doing so well... and once you really start to see the inches drop, it'll be easier... coz you'll have a constant reminder of why you're doing this and how great it feels that it's working...

You know better than me, so I don't mean to preach to the converted, but yes, these are crooked thoughts you're having... and it's ok to have them, it's natural, we're not done with it all yet... but we'll get there, and these thoughts will be banished forever! Won't that be fab!! :D

xx

Back