Lisas (new me) food diary 2014

Can u mix and match days iv always just done the propoints and I do love tuna pasta only I kno myself to well and would never measure and one bowl is never enough have u ever done ww be4 hun x

Ur pics look fab hun esp ur wedding one I would love to be marryed guess I have to find a partner first lol can I ask what ur excersise equipment was and how u finding the squats I would be in agony x

Can u mix and match days iv always just done the propoints and I do love tuna pasta only I kno myself to well and would never measure and one bowl is never enough have u ever done ww be4 hun x

Yeah you can switch Hun x There's a page about it on WW site a girl on there doing same as me pp mon - fri and F&H at weekends

Ur pics look fab hun esp ur wedding one I would love to be marryed guess I have to find a partner first lol can I ask what ur excersise equipment was and how u finding the squats I would be in agony x

Aaww thanks Hun that was my 2nd wedding so very low key!! It's certainly my last too I've found my perfect partner ?

Not been to my parents house to check it but if I remember right I don't think it's what I want but will see as for squats I'm doing great on 65 a day now xx

xx

WEIGH IN DAY!!!!!!!

Lost 3lb ? I'm amazed at this with doing SW before I started WW thought it would be my usual 1lb

Good luck for everyone and their WI

xx

3 pound is brilliant hun well done am thinkin am goin to try the s f will be keepin a close eye on your s f days :) I also did sw and absaloutly hated it and found it very dear x

Day 5:

F & H Day today it's been ace and I've not over eaten I've kept a check on my portion sizes :)

B:
Quaker oat so simple
Skimmed milk

L:
Salmon
Huge salad
Tangerines x2

D
Extra lean mince beef
Baked beans
Tomatoes
Onion
Red kidney beans
Chilli

Brown rice

Garlic bread slices x2 6WP

43WP left

Just got an amazing prezzie off hubby but will have to weigh them!!

M&Ms with our pic on and 'love you lisa'

So cute

image-3299707143.jpg

Attachments

• image-3702884650.jpg
    image-3702884650.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 82
OMG hubby's bought an iKettle!!! It's fab can tell it to boil from my iphone!! I'm such a gadget geek should be on gadget show!!

image-1706156290.jpg

Attachments

• image-253208596.jpg
    image-253208596.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 79
Hey found you at last, your pics love fab and I luuuvvv your new kettle I'm such a gadget freek too ;0) well done on your weight loss, your m&m's are delicious what a sweetie your hubby is x

OMG I have had the worst weekend ever food wise :( hubby was a complete nightmare fish & chips Saturday then handmade burger Co today have to say I didn't eat it all my stomach couldn't cope with it.
I've wiped out my weeklies as unsure on points etc but I have walked from my house to town and back both days which takes approx 40 mins each way and consists of steep hills!!

Just doing a shop online think I'll have some F&H days x

OMG I have had the worst weekend ever food wise :( hubby was a complete nightmare fish & chips Saturday then handmade burger Co today have to say I didn't eat it all my stomach couldn't cope with it.
I've wiped out my weeklies as unsure on points etc but I have walked from my house to town and back both days which takes approx 40 mins each way and consists of steep hills!!

Just doing a shop online think I'll have some F&H days x

draw a line :) tomorrow is a new day!!

Back