Lisas (new me) food diary 2014

Hey popping in to subscribe. Love the ikettle....amaze. the mnms were too cute.

I too have 2 dogs a shih tzu and an 11 week old boxer. So cute but hard work x

Hey popping in to subscribe. Love the ikettle....amaze. the mnms were too cute. I too have 2 dogs a shih tzu and an 11 week old boxer. So cute but hard work x

Hey how's you?

Cute!! Pups are hard work.

Molly's a shih tzu cross so much character. I love boxers. I work in a vets and get to see all sorts.

The iKettle is fab.

Do you use the WW app? It's not working at min and so frustrating :(

xx

hey im good thanks. Yea he is hard work but he is a puppy ha, im taking bella (shih tzu) to the vet today she has a red eye and looks sore bless her.

Yea i use it but havnt today, i wont get to look til i get home tonight but ill check it out.xx

Right I lost myself for a few days BUT I am right back on it and the WW app is also back up and running

Smiles all round

I WILL BE AT IR VERY CLOSE TO TARGET BY OCTOBER FOR MY FLORIDA HOLIDAY!!! Last time I went there I put 5lb on

xx

Right I lost myself for a few days BUT I am right back on it and the WW app is also back up and running

Smiles all round

I WILL BE AT IR VERY CLOSE TO TARGET BY OCTOBER FOR MY FLORIDA HOLIDAY!!! Last time I went there I put 5lb on

xx

good to hear the ww app is back on track as well as u hun :)
a few good days and plenty of water could change the scales!!
hope today goes ok x

Today's food

B:
Quaker oat so simple 3pp
Skimmed milk 350ml 3pp
Banana 0pp
WW yogurt 1pp

L:
Salmon 6pp
Salad 0pp
Soreen lunchbox loaves 2pp
WW yogurt 1pp

D:
Jacket potato 262g 6pp
Salad 0pp
Laughing cow extra light 1pp
WW strawberry swirl 2pp

Options got choc 1pp

26/26

Having rubbish day at work had managers meeting and it felt like I was in the middle of a playground feud! Roll on 7.30pm

Plucked up courage to tell SW consultant I wasn't going back didn't dare tell I was doing WW

x

Having rubbish day at work had managers meeting and it felt like I was in the middle of a playground feud! Roll on 7.30pm

Plucked up courage to tell SW consultant I wasn't going back didn't dare tell I was doing WW

x

Haha what you like. How you finding ww?? X

My SW consultant knows I've left but doesn't know I've started WW!

Haha what we like eh!

Mine always said that people on WW are always hungry but I'm not. I can also stick to it better than SW as I can still have a little of what I fancy.

x

Haha what we like eh!

Mine always said that people on WW are always hungry but I'm not. I can also stick to it better than SW as I can still have a little of what I fancy.

x

I completely agree. I feel the same. I've been told I'll be constantly hungry on WW but I'm not. I feel I can have anything that's within my points. It's great so far! x

Yeah my SW consultant always said people on WW are always hungry and that she could never deal with all the measuring and weighing. I'm never hungry, I struggle to eat all of my propoints and I don't mind it's much measuring really, not much different to weighing out healthy extras. I'm definitely a WW convert! Especially propoints, I love how I can eat whatever I fancy and use my 49 weekly points :)

Today's menu

B:
Quaker oat so simple 3pp
Skimmed milk 300ml 3pp
Banana

L:
WW quiche 7pp
Salad 0pp
Salad cream 1pp
WW yogurt 1pp
Soreen banana 2pp

D: