Lisas (new me) food diary 2014

I've even away saying my goodbyes to my Aunty who passed away yesterday.
I'm stuck now too as in agony with inflamed discs and curved spine. Can't hardly walk at all can't stand up straight the pain is excruciating

Oh god Lisa life sounds really rubbish at the mo without the pain your in hope things ease a little soon lovely be extra kind to yourself you so deserve it xx

Arghhhhh I am REALLY struggling to stick to plan. I am SO bored not being able to move much and being in so much pain, all I think about is eating rubbish food, not once have I looked at my WW app and logged anything.
Not moving and eating rubbish =putting weight on :(

I can't even attend my Aunties funeral because of my back and in all honesty it's works fault I'm in this mess for them being so tight and not providing decent chairs

Aww hun I feel your pain, I'm in the same boat. Have you got any painkillers? Have you been to the doctors?

It's pants not being able to go to your Aunts funeral, that's very upsetting.

Hugs hun & look after yourself x

Hey Hun here to follow,sorry your having some bad luck with things at the moment
I'm sure things will look up soon for you xx

Aww hun I feel your pain, I'm in the same boat. Have you got any painkillers? Have you been to the doctors? It's pants not being able to go to your Aunts funeral, that's very upsetting. Hugs hun & look after yourself x

I've been visiting a chiropractor twice a week which costs £30 for a 15 min appt but I'm at Drs tomorrow I've got painkillers.

Tried to eat better today but it's not 100%

I've been visiting a chiropractor twice a week which costs £30 for a 15 min appt but I'm at Drs tomorrow I've got painkillers.

Tried to eat better today but it's not 100%

Gosh that's a lot, I see a private chap who charges £35 for 45 mins. Do you think the chiropractor is helping?

Do you know what your back problem is?

Don't worry about your food, when I'm in pain my food isn't great. Just do your best x

Gosh that's a lot, I see a private chap who charges £35 for 45 mins. Do you think the chiropractor is helping? Do you know what your back problem is? Don't worry about your food, when I'm in pain my food isn't great. Just do your best x

I'm not sure if she is helping really she doesn't do much!! She said I have slipped disc in lower back and a curved spine.

I know the feeling hun. Just do your best & be kind to yourself.

Can you paint your nails or have a soak? Maybe do a bit of pampering to try & cheer yourself up x

Having a F&H day today and loving it, I feel full and satisfied and I'm more aware of portion sizes so not over eaten.

think I'm going to have a few more of these

B
Oat so simple with skimmed milk
Banana
Golden syrup 2 tsp 1pp

L
Jacket potato
Baked beans
Apple
WW yogurt 1pp

D
Pork loin steak grilled
Carrots
Cabbage
Leeks
Potato mashed using skimmed milk 1 serving of flora light 1pp

3 WP USED

IM STARTING PROPERLY AGAIN SATURDAY!!!

Yummy day Lisa! How are you feeling?

Not too bad I got up and made an effort by doing my hair etc did a bit of work from home but now in agony. Think work us getting miffed now but I can't help it at the end of the day if they provided decent seating I wouldn't be in this mess now

xx

Today I'm going to try to drink less coffee and more water.

I'm also still off work due to back but I'm going for a little walk weather permitting!! I've put on 4lb whilst off and not moving much :(

Today's menu is F&H

B
Grapefruit
Quaker oat so simple original
Skimmed milk
Banana

L
3 eggs (omelette)
Peppers
Ham
Salad cream 1pp
Orange

D
Chilli (tomatoes, sweetcorn, onion, red kidney beans, baked beans)
Brown rice
Tinned Peaches
WW vanilla yogurt 1pp

Back