Little Miss's Food Diary

I agree with u there Hun! I have only told one friend I am doing SW as she is doing it too and my OH's family are OBSESSED with weight and diets, especially his mum, she will be watching me like a hawk, criticising me for eating anything other than fruit! She's a bloody nightmare! I can't wait til we have enough money to move out!

What plan do you follow?
X

I agree with u there Hun! I have only told one friend I am doing SW as she is doing it too and my OH's family are OBSESSED with weight and diets, especially his mum, she will be watching me like a hawk, criticising me for eating anything other than fruit! She's a bloody nightmare! I can't wait til we have enough money to move out!

What plan do you follow?
X

Hi hun
I'm doing slimming world recipes but I am doing it on my own so I guess as I go along :)
I did it this way with help from people on here a few years ago and lost 3 stone so hoping it will be as good this time.x

I meant green, original or Ee sorry should have been a bit more specific! I need to try a few of the sw recipes, I LOVE the sw chips/wedges! Even got the OH eating them!

Wow! I lost 12lbs in about 7/8 weeks last year for my holiday on ww but I didn't enjoy it as much as I am sw, I found all you could really eat was meat veg an 150g potatoes! It was so repetitive! How much are you hoping to lose this time? And do you have a goal date? Xx

I meant green, original or Ee sorry should have been a bit more specific! I need to try a few of the sw recipes, I LOVE the sw chips/wedges! Even got the OH eating them!

Wow! I lost 12lbs in about 7/8 weeks last year for my holiday on ww but I didn't enjoy it as much as I am sw, I found all you could really eat was meat veg an 150g potatoes! It was so repetitive! How much are you hoping to lose this time? And do you have a goal date? Xx
I don't follow any plan, I just use SW recipes.
Wedges and chips are fab, my little girl gets me making them all the time.
My friends a ww leader and she got me going on ww but like you I couldn't stick to it.

Loving your recipes ... Might try one of them over the weekend. Ill need rice instead of noodles due to the wheat but that's not a problem

Well done and keep motivated x

Hi littlemissnaughty, how do you cook your SW chips? I'm going to cook some tonight after a few years of not doing them. Tips and tricks much appreciated :)

Loving your recipes ... Might try one of them over the weekend. Ill need rice instead of noodles due to the wheat but that's not a problem

Well done and keep motivated x

I'd probably prefer it with rice but hubby likes it and he doesn't like rice so we had it with noodles.
The Easy Chilli Chicken Noodles were so quick and easy to do. Think I'll do it next week as a quick lunch.x

Hi littlemissnaughty, how do you cook your SW chips? I'm going to cook some tonight after a few years of not doing them. Tips and tricks much appreciated :)

I just chop some potatoes into quite thick chunky chips or wedges and spray with spray light. Then cook for about 50 mins. I often make them spicy by adding cajun or chilli powder, or add herbs if I'm having them with something with gravy.
Hope that helps, let me know how yours turn out.x

Good luck for weigh in, I'm sure your hard work will pay off x

Whoop whoop very happy Little Miss Naughty this morning. I just got on the scales and I've lost 10lbs :D I am so pleased as I am doing this on my own and only following SW recipes and the rest I guess. But my motivation has come from the people on here and especially those following my diet, so thank you.x

Want a fantastic loss! Is this your first week? How much u wanting to lose all together!

Well done! X

10lbs - thats awesome!!!!! Im definitely going to be paying close attention to your food diary !! brilliant x

Thanks hun. I am so pleased. I know it will slow down but I am on such a high at the moment and loving the food I'm making :) x

the first week will always be highest, but 10lb is amazing. I'm really hoping for 3 or 4 but I didnt have a great day yesterday so Im not sure. Still today and tomorrow to be on plan so fingers crossed. Plus the sun is shining today and I had good news from a work thing I was waiting to hear about.

the first week will always be highest, but 10lb is amazing. I'm really hoping for 3 or 4 but I didnt have a great day yesterday so Im not sure. Still today and tomorrow to be on plan so fingers crossed. Plus the sun is shining today and I had good news from a work thing I was waiting to hear about.

Stick with it hun and you'll get the results I am sure :) Our targets, stats and goal dates are very similar so I am really looking forward to seeing how we both get on :) Let me know when you've done your first weigh in, I will keep everything crossed for you.x

Back