Little Miss's Food Diary

That's a fantastic loss, well done!!

Well after a bit of a wobbly start to the day, I had my lunch quite early so stop me craving food.
Dinner tonight was really nice, I'm not had quiche for a long time so it made a lovely change.

Tuesday 14th January

Lunch - Philli Veggi Meatballs (left over from last night) with 2 Garlic Spicy Balls
Dinner - SW Quiche with Veggi Sausages, Spicy Roast Potatoes and Mushy Peas
Snack - Jelly with Mandarins, Orange Juice

Well after a bit of a wobbly start to the day, I had my lunch quite early so stop me craving food.
Dinner tonight was really nice, I'm not had quiche for a long time so it made a lovely change.

Tuesday 14th January

Lunch - Philli Veggi Meatballs (left over from last night) with 2 Garlic Spicy Balls
Dinner - SW Quiche with Veggi Sausages, Spicy Roast Potatoes and Mushy Peas
Snack - Jelly with Mandarins, Orange Juice

hello x I love jelly with mandarins ( and with Rhubarb ) - another thing I could make and stick in the fridge for hungry moments! Im guessing that sw quiche is pastry less which would be good for me and my gluten free thing.

funny how breakfast makes you feel hungrier at times ... I find that too. Mostly I just cant face anything much in the morning , and still really miss shreddies and weetabix which I loved ... sulk lol xx

hello x I love jelly with mandarins ( and with Rhubarb ) - another thing I could make and stick in the fridge for hungry moments! Im guessing that sw quiche is pastry less which would be good for me and my gluten free thing.

funny how breakfast makes you feel hungrier at times ... I find that too. Mostly I just cant face anything much in the morning , and still really miss shreddies and weetabix which I loved ... sulk lol xx

Yum Jelly with Rhubarb. Do you cook the rhubarb first? Actually that sounds a really dumb question, lol!
Yes the quiche is without the crust but it has cottage cheese in it so not sure if it would be ok for you as has gluten in it. I'm sure you could probably take out the cottage cheese if needed.
Here's the recipe:

4 eggs whisked
250g cottage cheese
1 medium onion
4-5 medium mushrooms
4 veggi Sausages
chives
tomato

Whisk the eggs and cottage cheese and chives in a bowl. Mix in sliced mushrooms, onions and chopped veggi sausages.
Put into a shallow bowl, add sliced tomato to the top and cover with tin foil.
Cook on 2000C for 30 mins, take the foil off and cook for a further 15 mins or until golden.

Yum Jelly with Rhubarb. Do you cook the rhubarb first? Actually that sounds a really dumb question, lol!
Yes the quiche is without the crust but it has cottage cheese in it so not sure if it would be ok for you as has gluten in it. I'm sure you could probably take out the cottage cheese if needed.
Here's the recipe:

4 eggs whisked
250g cottage cheese
1 medium onion
4-5 medium mushrooms
4 veggi Sausages
chives
tomato

Whisk the eggs and cottage cheese and chives in a bowl. Mix in sliced mushrooms, onions and chopped veggi sausages.
Put into a shallow bowl, add sliced tomato to the top and cover with tin foil.
Cook on 2000C for 30 mins, take the foil off and cook for a further 15 mins or until golden.

thanks! I'll look into how I can adapt it. I lost 3lbs this week - got some catching up to do to match you but Im still pleased ( is it wrong to be a teeny bit disappointed its not more? ) xx

Whoop whoop very happy Little Miss Naughty this morning.
I just got on the scales and I've lost 10lbs :D
I am so pleased as I am doing this on my own and only following SW recipes and the rest I guess. But my motivation has come from the people on here and especially those following my diet, so thank you.x

Wow go you! That's a wonderful loss! So happy for you xxx

Good morning,
I'm a bit hungry again this morning and I've just got to wait around for an hour or so for a delivery. I'm thinking I might have a glass of orange juice to take my mind off being hungry. I would usually have a milky coffee but I'll be having lunch at about 12 so want to be hungry for then and Milky coffee really fills me up.x

I wish a drink would fill me up! Id love to be able to skip a meal :( x

I wish a drink would fill me up! Id love to be able to skip a meal :( x

Milky Coffee always fills me up. It is coffee and 100% skimmed milk. Although I use 50% semi skimmed and 50% water.
I can't eat breakfast but am always hungry before lunch. At the weekend I can have brunch because the family never get up early and by the time its cooked its normally about 11.x

Well after a bit of a wobbly start this morning I managed not to snack and ate really well.
Just had my dinner and I am stuffed so don't think I'll be wanting to snack tonight :)

So here's todays diary:

Thursday 16th January

Lunch - Veggi Sausage and Mushroom Spicy Risotto (left over from last night) and Orange juice
Dinner - Sweet and chilli chicken with noodles
Snack - Strawberry Jelly

Not sure how I'll go tomorrow as I am out for lunch with my mum and then I'm going to a party tomorrow night.

Whoop whoop very happy Little Miss Naughty this morning.
I just got on the scales and I've lost 10lbs :D
I am so pleased as I am doing this on my own and only following SW recipes and the rest I guess. But my motivation has come from the people on here and especially those following my diet, so thank you.x

Well done!! Such a good loss !! :)

Good morning everyone.
I've done really well all week but now today I am going to go and ruin my hard work :(
I'm going out for a pub lunch and then tonight I'm going to a party.
Not too sure how I'm going to work my food eek and drink. I normally drink shandy at lunch but will have to replace that with water and water will be the new wine tonight as well! As for food, lunch will be terrible but tonight I'm hoping to stay away from the nibbles. But we will have to see. I will let you all know tomorrow.
Have a good day everyone.x

Good morning everyone.
I've done really well all week but now today I am going to go and ruin my hard work :(
I'm going out for a pub lunch and then tonight I'm going to a party.
Not too sure how I'm going to work my food eek and drink. I normally drink shandy at lunch but will have to replace that with water and water will be the new wine tonight as well! As for food, lunch will be terrible but tonight I'm hoping to stay away from the nibbles. But we will have to see. I will let you all know tomorrow.
Have a good day everyone.x

hi lovely .. make the best choices you can and you'll be back to plan tomorrow. Avoiding, or at least limiting, the wine will help lots but you do so well in the week you'd have the equivalent of all your syns to use today if you wanted to see it in that way Don't forget to enjoy yourself too!! xx

hi lovely .. make the best choices you can and you'll be back to plan tomorrow. Avoiding, or at least limiting, the wine will help lots but you do so well in the week you'd have the equivalent of all your syns to use today if you wanted to see it in that way Don't forget to enjoy yourself too!! xx

I agree with pix. You had great loss as well this week so a few glasses of wine won't hurt at all. Last Saturday I had a curry, couple glasses of wine and a few vodka and diet cokes and I still lost xx

Back