Little Miss's Food Diary

Thanks ladies.xx
I really want to try and be good but at the same time I want to enjoy myself and not have to worry about what I'm eating.
I've planned it so that I am driving tonight so can't really drink any way. Although I might have 1 just to be sociable.
I'm starting to feel hungry already and I know I wont be having lunch until about 2 so I think I need a milky coffee to see me through.
How are you both today?x

Thanks ladies.xx
I really want to try and be good but at the same time I want to enjoy myself and not have to worry about what I'm eating.
I've planned it so that I am driving tonight so can't really drink any way. Although I might have 1 just to be sociable.
I'm starting to feel hungry already and I know I wont be having lunch until about 2 so I think I need a milky coffee to see me through.
How are you both today?x

I am good thanks, just had sneering with the bank about our mortgage. Hopefully we will be moving out by June/July, thank god! Not in Avery good mood, just had a little argument with the bf as I asked if he would tell his mum to not mention me eating healthy and he snapped at me and told me to ignor her and keep my opinions to myself. He didn't like it when I told him that didn't make sense. Now he's acting like nothing has happened. Bloody men. I could slap him sometimes lol.

I really wouldn't worry, I don't think a glass of wine and a few nibbles will hurt xx

I am good thanks, just had sneering with the bank about our mortgage. Hopefully we will be moving out by June/July, thank god! Not in Avery good mood, just had a little argument with the bf as I asked if he would tell his mum to not mention me eating healthy and he snapped at me and told me to ignor her and keep my opinions to myself. He didn't like it when I told him that didn't make sense. Now he's acting like nothing has happened. Bloody men. I could slap him sometimes lol.

I really wouldn't worry, I don't think a glass of wine and a few nibbles will hurt xx

We've recently moved, it was the best move ever. We are really happy in our new house. And diet wise it is great as we don't have a local shop so can't be tempted to nip out for some goodies :)

Ah hope your argument wasn't too bad hun. I'd ignore his mum, you are doing really well and whos business is it that you are eating healthily anyway.x

Right I'm back from lunch and it didn't go too well but it could have been a lot worse......

So on a plus I drank iced tap water with a piece of lime :happy096:

BUT I ATE......

Stilton and Onion Chutney Baguette with salad and sweet potato chips oh and mayo :doh:

My big weakness is cheese and stilton shouts my name from the menu everytime. Ah well, it was nice so it was worth it.

So I have come home and because I feel guilty and am really worried about tonight I have put some potatoes in the oven so we can have baked potato with veggi chilli when we come home from the party. Hopefully knowing it is waiting for me will stop the urge to pick while I'm at the party.x

We've recently moved, it was the best move ever. We are really happy in our new house. And diet wise it is great as we don't have a local shop so can't be tempted to nip out for some goodies :)

Ah hope your argument wasn't too bad hun. I'd ignore his mum, you are doing really well and whos business is it that you are eating healthily anyway.x

Na it was more of a bicker and giving each other a filthy look after lol. I can't wait, we found out we need a deposit of 8,000 and things can get moving. I just buy WW crisps and low syn ice lollies for goodies, I've been eating as I normally would really I haven't changed much. And don't worry about it! You've done really well I'm sure it won't make a difference at all, just enjoy yourself tonight and start afresh tomorrow. She's been like it for about a year and a half, I put on 3 stone since I met Jamie and I know that, I'm not stupid, but she's one of these people who won't let you forget it if u know what I mean. She thinks she's perfect and it really pisses me off x

I know exactly what you mean. My brother seems to know if I've put on a lb! Last christmas we had a big barney because I was feeling really down and he made a comment about my fat ass. Which tbh even though I'm a little heavier than I'd like to be my bum is one of my best assets but even so I saw red and snapped. I really don't think he expected it because he rang Phil (my hubby) and spoke to him because he was worried he'd upset me so much I'd never speak to him again. I've always had issues with how I look. From being 14 my best friend was skinny and I was the fat one ( I was a size 10) and as I got older I'd yoyo diet lots, still do. I wish they could make a pill that would mean I can eat what I want and always be skinny, that would be my idea of heaven :) x

I know exactly what you mean. My brother seems to know if I've put on a lb! Last christmas we had a big barney because I was feeling really down and he made a comment about my fat ass. Which tbh even though I'm a little heavier than I'd like to be my bum is one of my best assets but even so I saw red and snapped. I really don't think he expected it because he rang Phil (my hubby) and spoke to him because he was worried he'd upset me so much I'd never speak to him again. I've always had issues with how I look. From being 14 my best friend was skinny and I was the fat one ( I was a size 10) and as I got older I'd yoyo diet lots, still do. I wish they could make a pill that would mean I can eat what I want and always be skinny, that would be my idea of heaven :) x

God me too! I used to live off of chicken dippers, chips and beans, cheese and onion toasties and fry-ups and was always tiny, then I met Jamie, gave up smoking and went on the pill and just blew up like a balloon in about 8months. I'm off the pill and still can't keep it off lol xx. Have u tried your dress on yet? X

Smoking was the reason I put on weight, I think I used to smoke to suppress hunger. I could go days just having a snack a day. I couldn't do that any more.
I did try my dress on but my brutally honest 8 year old daughter told me I looked lovely but had a big crease on my tummy when I bent down (flab) so I put on another new dress that I wouldnt dare wear on and she said it looked perfect so I went with that one. I felt great so am really pleased I wore it :)
Well tonight went amazingly well 5 glasses of iced water and there was no food only cup cakes and I'm not a big cupcake fan so I had no temptation. I'm so pleased.

so my food diary for today is as follows......

Friday 17th January

Lunch - Stilton and onion chutney baguette, salad, sweet potato chips and mayo (pub lunch)
Dinner - Jacket potato with veggi chilli and cheese
Snacks - 2 milky coffees

Last edited:
Good morning all,
So today's another day and I am going to draw a line under my naughty Stilton and Onion Chutney Baguette that I had yesterday lunch and praise myself on my incredible will power not to drink alcohol yesterday lunch or at the party last night. I am really proud of myself for saying 'Iced Water' every time I was asked what I'd like to drink :)

I'm not sure what I'm cooking tonight, I really haven't got a clue what I fancy but I am going to make my own version of healthy Eaton Mess for pudding. Not sure how it will turn out though as hubby did the shopping in the week and on my list was tinned raspberries but he thought they weren't essential as I could use some fresh blackberries that I've got in the freezer....why do i let him do the shopping?!!!

How is everyone today? Have a great weekend :) xx

Good morning all,
So today's another day and I am going to draw a line under my naughty Stilton and Onion Chutney Baguette that I had yesterday lunch and praise myself on my incredible will power not to drink alcohol yesterday lunch or at the party last night. I am really proud of myself for saying 'Iced Water' every time I was asked what I'd like to drink :)

I'm not sure what I'm cooking tonight, I really haven't got a clue what I fancy but I am going to make my own version of healthy Eaton Mess for pudding. Not sure how it will turn out though as hubby did the shopping in the week and on my list was tinned raspberries but he thought they weren't essential as I could use some fresh blackberries that I've got in the freezer....why do i let him do the shopping?!!!

How is everyone today? Have a great weekend :) xx

hiya xx wow you did really well if the stilton baguette was you're only off plan food. Well done you. I think the important thing is not to feel guilty and create those bad associations...enjoy it and get back on plan as soon as after wards - other wise its lose-lose xx

my mother in law used to be awful too- mostly about the house not looking like a hospital for cleanliness and tidiness - I used to want to say if i was home all day it might be but i work full time and have two boys, one of whom has autism!!

good job we can brush most of it off lol x

Wow wow wow, I just had the most amazing dinner...how could it be healthy!!

Saturday 18th January

Brunch - Veggi Sausage Baguette and Orange Juice
Dinner - Fajitta Chicken Pitta with dry fried onions and mushrooms, salad, skinny chips, skinny sweet potato chips and a blob of mayo
Snack - Blackberry Eaton Mess Skinny style

I was so full from dinner that I couldn't have my pudding so I will have it as a snack later. No sure how it will taste but it looked yummy as I was making it.x

Good morning all. How are we all this morning?

Haha I had my Blackberry Eaton mess and I think it went a bit wrong. I prepared it and put it in the fridge till I wanted it later. I think somehow the meringue nests must have melted (in the cold????) but when I came to eat it it was just like a yogurt. It was actually really nice but not how I thought it would be. I kept some for today so it will make a nice snack later for me while the rest of the family are polishing off the big fat chocolate brownie I made for them yesterday!

Not sure what's for tea tonight but I'm doing a big fatty brunch for everyone this morning, obviously mine will be a nice healthy brunch :)

Have a great day everyone.x

Hiya!

I never add my meringues til just before I eat it for that 'disappearing' reason .

Don't know if you know but tinned fruit has to be synned or counted as a HeA.

hope you having a nice day x

Good morning all. How are we all this morning?

Haha I had my Blackberry Eaton mess and I think it went a bit wrong. I prepared it and put it in the fridge till I wanted it later. I think somehow the meringue nests must have melted (in the cold????) but when I came to eat it it was just like a yogurt. It was actually really nice but not how I thought it would be. I kept some for today so it will make a nice snack later for me while the rest of the family are polishing off the big fat chocolate brownie I made for them yesterday!

Not sure what's for tea tonight but I'm doing a big fatty brunch for everyone this morning, obviously mine will be a nice healthy brunch :)

Have a great day everyone.x

Hiya, sorry to hear about you not wearing your dress, hopefully next time! I wore mine but I kept my blazer on. It's one of those dresses with the cut out bits on the side, Jamie and his sister and a few friends said I looked great and what was the point wearing it if I won't show it off but I just didn't feel comfortable. I'll have another reason to wear it over the next few months, I might wear it for my 21st in April, I think we are going London to dinner then to a club.

I LOVE fajitas in wraps or pitta. I could literally eat it every day! I love frying red and yellow peppers in some frylight and dipping them in low fat onion and garlic dip.

Glad you stayed on plan, I didn't! I had an alright day until Jamie brought home KFC so I had a leg baked beans and a few chips. Onwards and upwards today though! Xx

Yay glad you wore your dress :clap: And even though you had to wear a blazer over the top you must have felt fab, so well done you.

Yum Fried onion and dip, that sounds lovely and great for a treat. Do you make the dip yourself?

Thinking about doing curry tonight but I might cheat and use a curry sauce rather than make my own. I've been so good all week, it can't hurt too much, can it??!!x

Hiya!

I never add my meringues til just before I eat it for that 'disappearing' reason .

Don't know if you know but tinned fruit has to be synned or counted as a HeA.

hope you having a nice day x

That'll be where I went wrong then, I didn't realise they would disapear. I will no next time though :)
I used fresh blackberries so not tinned.

I'm having a very relaxing Sunday thanks, how about you?x

Well after a lovely relaxed day I have to confess that my dinner tonight went a bit wrong :( I thought I'd got another bag of rice but I hadn't so we had less than 1 persons portion between 3 of us. So we had to supplement it with bread and butter which was fine for everyone else but not me.

So here goes.....

Sunday 19th January

Brunch - 3 Egg Scrambled egg, 2 veggi sausages, tinned tomato, beans, 2 hash browns, 2 slices bread with marg & Orange Juice
Dinner - Chicken Tikka Mussala, Chicken Korma, rice, home made chips and 2 slices of bread with marg
Snack - Blackberry Eton Mess (left over from yesterday)

It's weigh in day tomorrow so wish me luck and I really hope I haven't blown it too much tonight with my naughty dinner.x

Morning all,
I hope you are all well this Monday morning.
I had the worse nights sleep ever last night so today is going to be a long day.
I got on the scales this morning. I lost 2lb. I am happy with the loss but was hoping for a bit more after last weeks massive 10lb. I was really hoping for 3-4lb but 2lb is still good so can't really grumble.
I've got 11 weeks left till my holiday and hopefully 34lb goal. It is still achievable. I've got 22lb left to lose so need to lose an average of 2lbs a week until then.
I've got 2 very difficult weeks coming up food wise. This weekend we have family staying all weekend and we are out both Friday and Saturday nights and next weekend we are going to visit family and friends so not sure how easy it will be to stay on the straight and narrow but I will have to be as good as I can.x

Morning hun x here to subscribe. Still a little sore this morning, but a 2.75lbs loss so the digestives yesterday must've worked :eek: didn't want a ridiculous loss as it wouldn't hv felt right.
Well done on ur loss! U should b really happy, sml but steady losses are the way to ensure u keep it off x L x
Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done 2lb is a fab loss!

Back