Little Miss's Food Diary

hi Lovely xx not been around for a day or so , so just catching up. Looks like you're still doing really well - 12lbs in 2 weeks! thats almost a stone!!

scary to read of your skidding on the ice ...I'd have needed more than a glass of rose! New knickers for a start lol

x

hi Lovely xx not been around for a day or so , so just catching up. Looks like you're still doing really well - 12lbs in 2 weeks! thats almost a stone!!

scary to read of your skidding on the ice ...I'd have needed more than a glass of rose! New knickers for a start lol

x

Hi hun,
I've missed you on here. Glad you are back.
Yes it was very scary last night but my glass of rose helped settle the nerves.
I am really hoping to lose another 2lb this week so I can get to a stone and be ontrack for the next mini target.
How are you?x

Hi hun,
I've missed you on here. Glad you are back.
Yes it was very scary last night but my glass of rose helped settle the nerves.
I am really hoping to lose another 2lb this week so I can get to a stone and be ontrack for the next mini target.
How are you?x

tired! too much work and not enough of us to do it...but you just have to be grateful at having a job these days dont you and I do love mine most days. I work with people with autism ( as well as having a son with autism too )

I'm looking forward to the comedy tomorrow night ... its a cancer research one so lots of different comedians. Particularly looking forward to Joe Wilkinson, Simon Evans and Hardeep Singh Kohli. Could do with a giggle :) xx

tired! too much work and not enough of us to do it...but you just have to be grateful at having a job these days dont you and I do love mine most days. I work with people with autism ( as well as having a son with autism too )

I'm looking forward to the comedy tomorrow night ... its a cancer research one so lots of different comedians. Particularly looking forward to Joe Wilkinson, Simon Evans and Hardeep Singh Kohli. Could do with a giggle :) xx

Comedy night tonight will be great. I love going to our comedy club, not been for a couple of years but it's always a giggle. Just as you don't drink too much! x

Hello all, thought I'd quickly report how my morning has gone so far while I have a quick break.....
Well I scoffed my lunch at 10.30 because I was starving and I've had jelly and orange juice as well and it's only just gone 12 :(
Today is the hungriest I've been since I started my diet. I could easily give up this afternoon but luckily my son is working with me from 1-5 so he wont let me be naughty.
Roll on teatime!!!!!
Hope you're all having a good day.x

Good evening all
Here's my diary for today :)
Wednesday 22nd January

Lunch - Philli Meatball pasta and orange juice
Dinner - 2 veggi sausages, sweet potato chips, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and gravy
Snack - Jelly

After a really tough start to the day I managed to survive till dinner without picking. I'm really full now so hopefully wont want to snack this evening.
Hope everyone has had a good day.x

Hi hun x well done you for getting through, nothing worse than having a "hungry day"! Supper sounded nice :) enjoy ur evening x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good evening all
Here's my diary for today :)
Wednesday 22nd January

Lunch - Philli Meatball pasta and orange juice
Dinner - 2 veggi sausages, sweet potato chips, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and gravy
Snack - Jelly

After a really tough start to the day I managed to survive till dinner without picking. I'm really full now so hopefully wont want to snack this evening.
Hope everyone has had a good day.x

Well done you x I just had my dinner but didn't have any potatoes with it do I think I'm gunna be hungry again soon, may have to have a banana and a yogurt or alpen light bar x

Hello all, thought I'd quickly report how my morning has gone so far while I have a quick break.....
Well I scoffed my lunch at 10.30 because I was starving and I've had jelly and orange juice as well and it's only just gone 12 :(
Today is the hungriest I've been since I started my diet. I could easily give up this afternoon but luckily my son is working with me from 1-5 so he wont let me be naughty.
Roll on teatime!!!!!
Hope you're all having a good day.x
But you need to remember the choice is not between being hungry or being naughty.... you never need to be hungry... just keep lots of free food on hand.... eat when you are hungry that is nor al behaviour :)

I too struggle with breakfast but force myself otherwise I get to lunchtime and I'm ravenous. Have you tried taking a banana or a box of fruit or some alpen lights? Easy to grab and eat on the go mid morning. Might be a bit easier than eating first thing.

I too struggle with breakfast but force myself otherwise I get to lunchtime and I'm ravenous. Have you tried taking a banana or a box of fruit or some alpen lights? Easy to grab and eat on the go mid morning. Might be a bit easier than eating first thing.

I work from home most of the time and I know that once I start eating I will just keep reaching to the cupboards all day, have have zero willpower :(
I have started having jelly some mornings if I'm feeling hungry and that seems to stop me feeling hungry till lunch.x

Good morning all,
Well today I feel totally pants :(
I woke up feeling really weak and sick. I managed to sort the kids out for school and take youngest but now I'm back and feel terrible.
I know it's naughty but I just had some toast in the hope that it will stop me feeling sick but it's not really worked so far.
Arrrgggghhhhh I've not got time to be poorly today, I've got a full days work to do and the inlaws and my mum are all staying this weekend so I need to get the house cleaned and tidied tonight, so that I don't have to run around like a mad woman tomorrow!
Ah well, I had better stop moaning and get on with it.
How is everyone today?x

Hi hun x oh poor u x I totally sympathise though: been up all night coughing, slept on couch, feel like s zombie today! But we're not allowed 2b ill are we?! :(
Think u did right having some toast if ur feeling sick, I was the same over the weekend with digestive biscuits, sometimes u hv 2 give in to try 2 feel better x
Well, try not 2 over do it, take care hun x L x

poor babies.... hope you are both better really quickly :hug99:

Hi hun x oh poor u x I totally sympathise though: been up all night coughing, slept on couch, feel like s zombie today! But we're not allowed 2b ill are we?! :(
Think u did right having some toast if ur feeling sick, I was the same over the weekend with digestive biscuits, sometimes u hv 2 give in to try 2 feel better x
Well, try not 2 over do it, take care hun x L x

poor babies.... hope you are both better really quickly :hug99:

Thanks hun, I feel a bit better now but I've dosed myself up so that'll be why.x

Elliejay, I thought you were feeling better now, not good bless you, you get over one thing and get hit by another. Take it easy hun and get yourself dosed up.x

Back