Little Miss's Food Diary

Morning hun x here to subscribe. Still a little sore this morning, but a 2.75lbs loss so the digestives yesterday must've worked :eek: didn't want a ridiculous loss as it wouldn't hv felt right.
Well done on ur loss! U should b really happy, sml but steady losses are the way to ensure u keep it off x L x
Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you, well done on your loss :) Hope you're feeling better soon.x

Hi Honey.... popping in to see how the naughty half live :D

Haha the naughty side is being quite good today :)
How are you hun?x

All's good in this Princess's Palace.... If I can just get my son awake in time for his next lesson I'll be a happy woman :D

My eldest baby is 16, he's always tired as well (teenagers hey)!!x

Mine is a little different.....

He has a condition called KLS.... they call it sleeping beauty syndrome.... he can sleep for up to 23 hours a day.... it has other symptoms too.... he only has a few days a month where he sleeps normally.... he has been like this for the last 3 years....

He had been up this morning but fell asleep between his first and second lesson... I managed to get him awake but now he has had his second lesson he has gone to bed..... probably won't see him again today

Mine is a little different.....

He has a condition called KLS.... they call it sleeping beauty syndrome.... he can sleep for up to 23 hours a day.... it has other symptoms too.... he only has a few days a month where he sleeps normally.... he has been like this for the last 3 years....

He had been up this morning but fell asleep between his first and second lesson... I managed to get him awake but now he has had his second lesson he has gone to bed..... probably won't see him again today

Ah hun, I'm sorry. It must be really hard for you both. Is it something that he'll have for life or can he grow out of it?x

Ah hun, I'm sorry. It must be really hard for you both. Is it something that he'll have for life or can he grow out of it?x

It came on suddenly when he was fourteen and is likely to last about twelve years.... The hardest bit was getting it diagnosed.... it is so rare only one in a million people get it.... it was awful at first the education welfare officer hounded us and even reported us to social services.... it was a nightmare.... it is easier now we know for sure what he has

It came on suddenly when he was fourteen and is likely to last about twelve years.... The hardest bit was getting it diagnosed.... it is so rare only one in a million people get it.... it was awful at first the education welfare officer hounded us and even reported us to social services.... it was a nightmare.... it is easier now we know for sure what he has

Oh my, I can't even begin to imagine. It must have totally turned your lives upside down. On a positive note atleast now you know what it is it can get a bit easier.xx

Ok so tonight I have been naughty..... :(
I went to pick my little girl up from brownies and skidded on a bit of ice and had to fight with my car to keep it on the road, it was so scary. We live out in the country and the road is only a little one lane road, more like a track really. It scared the living day lights out of me so I am steadying my nerves with a glass of rose. I will only have one though, I promise.

So here's todays food diary.

Monday 20th January

Lunch - Scrambled egg on toast and a glass of orange juice
Dinner - Cheese and onion comfort pie with 2 veggi sausages, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and gravy
And a naughty glass of wine :(

Oh my, I can't even begin to imagine. It must have totally turned your lives upside down. On a positive note atleast now you know what it is it can get a bit easier.xx

I have never come across anyone so unprofessional as her in my life... at the time we were foster carers (through a private company) and when social services had their meeting our own supervising social worker and the companies head social worker for manchester attended to provide information about how involved they had been in our lives. Also the community nurse went and basically wiped the floor with the evil woman.... it was such a fiasco that the lady who chaired the meeting rang me after the meeting and told me to make a note of her name "for when I filed a complaint".....

Ok so tonight I have been naughty..... :(
I went to pick my little girl up from brownies and skidded on a bit of ice and had to fight with my car to keep it on the road, it was so scary. We live out in the country and the road is only a little one lane road, more like a track really. It scared the living day lights out of me so I am steadying my nerves with a glass of rose. I will only have one though, I promise.

So here's todays food diary.

Monday 20th January

Lunch - Scrambled egg on toast and a glass of orange juice
Dinner - Cheese and onion comfort pie with 2 veggi sausages, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and gravy
And a naughty glass of wine :(

You deserve it.... that ice can be sneaky x

Good morning all.
After my naughty glass of rose last night (which I really enjoyed) I am back on track today and feeling great :)
Silly as it sounds I've just felt my chin and I'm sure one of the doubles has gone, lol.
How are you all today.x

I just love noticing all the little changes that happen :D

Wow brilliant, you've lost nearly a stone so far already! :) Argh about skidding on the ice, scary :( I know how you feel, I had 2 car accidents last year (yes 2!! eeek I'm not that bad a driver honestly!) and I'm still nervous as hell when I'm driving. Haye driving in snow and ice! You deserved the wine anyway :) xx

Thanks hun. I'm 2lb off a stone, hopefully I will do it this week but I've got lots planned for the weekend so not sure it will be possible. I might weigh myself on Friday, it might just give me the motivation I need over the weekend to be good :)

2 accidents in a year eek, although I've had a few near misses this last year myself. Doesn't make us bad drivers.x

Back