Little Miss's Food Diary

Morning LMN :)

Good afternoon all,

Sorry not been around again today, really busy with work again. Just have a quick hot lemon before I start to scrub the damn kitchen floor again for the umpteenth time. There must be a quicker way than this to get new tiles looking nice. I've managed to get all the grout off the tiles but they are still really smeary and dirty looking!

I've put myself in a bad mood but I don't really know why...I know that doesn't make sense does it :confused: I think I'm just missing Amy and totm arrived this morning, poor Phil could get it all later bless him!!

Hope you're all having a good day. Will catch up properly later. Right let me take my frustration out of those tiles!! xx

Good afternoon all,

Sorry not been around again today, really busy with work again. Just have a quick hot lemon before I start to scrub the damn kitchen floor again for the umpteenth time. There must be a quicker way than this to get new tiles looking nice. I've managed to get all the grout off the tiles but they are still really smeary and dirty looking!

I've put myself in a bad mood but I don't really know why...I know that doesn't make sense does it :confused: I think I'm just missing Amy and totm arrived this morning, poor Phil could get it all later bless him!!

Hope you're all having a good day. Will catch up properly later. Right let me take my frustration out of those tiles!! xx

Don't worry, we all get like that sometimes esp when its TOTM :hug99:

Afternoon hun x
Those poor tiles, lol :eek: I definitely think it's a combination of everything why ur feeling like you are, totm just multiplies any crappy emotion tenfold as well which won't b helping! When's Amy home, tomorrow? Just think, it'll b wind down Friday then too x
Perhaps you can allow yourself a treat tonight?
Hope u feel better soon hun, nothing worse than not feeling yourself x you know where I am if u need a moan x L x
Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all,

Sorry I didn't get back on last night. I hit the self destruct button :eek: I ended up in a foul mood before we went on the bike ride. I had to have a quick snack so I had bread and crisps so not the best start and then when we were out biking we stopped at 2 pubs totaling 3 shandies. Then we peddled home and went to the pub here as well for another one. After that I made dinner and had a glass of rose. So in total 5 shandies and a glass of rose :mad:

Never mind I have drawn a line, today is a new day and I am on a mission to be good all day!

Mega busy day today again, work this morning, final viewing of mums new house, scrub that damn floor again and school. Then tonight we need to sort the house and garden out ready for tomorrows Sangria Party.

But I don't care about any of that, no stress for me today because my babies coming home. I can't wait to see her. They are expected to get in at 3.30, so I am counting down the hours already. I've missed her loads, can't wait to get her home.

What have you all got planned for today? It looks like it's gonna be hot hot hot so make the most of it if you can.

Ellejay how did you're 2nd detox day go? Sorry I didn't get on to support you more yesterday. I hope it went well, bet you can't wait to see those scales tomorrow. I am praying for the 9 stone for you.xx

Morning hun xx
Oh Hel, what a poopy mood 2b in, but I hv to admit it made me smile how u used ur bikes for a pub crawl lol :D:beer: we all hv/need those days, we're only human xx and like u said-line drawn & no stress today as ur baby's home, yey!!!!

Detox went well although disappointed with the lack of fluids I took in this time, definitely need to up it next time! However........1.5lbs so that makes me, 8st 13.75lbs today, omg!!! Couldn't believe it? But I'm out for lunch today with mum & freya, will hv a healthy jacket spud, but knowing my body, I'm sure the scales will say 9 tomorrow, but I'll still b beaming :eek:

Hv a good day hun, hope time flies and 3:30 gets here asap x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG hun, 1.5lbs is fab, so so pleased for you :D

I think I might have to sneak a 48 hour one in somewhere next week as I really want the loss before my holiday. I'm doing the 5 day challenge with the boys and my mum but I reckon I could sneak a couple of evenings being really good and they wouldn't even notice, lol.

How else is there to do a bike ride???? It's like walking, you need to know where you'll end up, lol!! It nearly killed me peddling all that way, I've not rode a bike properly (other than messing around with Amy) for about 7 years. I think once mum moves into her new house and is settled Phil and I could do more bike rides, maybe try a few different pubs and then mum and Amy can walk or bike to the closest one we go to out of the village and meet us.

Have a fab lunch out with your mum and Freya, you deserve it. Make sure you drink loads of water!

Have a great day.xx

Awww LMN - you gotta remember this is a life plan, don't beat yourself up about it. I think it sounds like a fabulous day out and when making memories and having a good time, what's a few shandies?!

This sangria party sounds amazing! My kinda thing ;)

Hope 3.30 comes quickly xx

Good morning all,

Sorry I didn't get back on last night. I hit the self destruct button :eek: I ended up in a foul mood before we went on the bike ride. I had to have a quick snack so I had bread and crisps so not the best start and then when we were out biking we stopped at 2 pubs totaling 3 shandies. Then we peddled home and went to the pub here as well for another one. After that I made dinner and had a glass of rose. So in total 5 shandies and a glass of rose :mad:

Never mind I have drawn a line, today is a new day and I am on a mission to be good all day!

Mega busy day today again, work this morning, final viewing of mums new house, scrub that damn floor again and school. Then tonight we need to sort the house and garden out ready for tomorrows Sangria Party.

But I don't care about any of that, no stress for me today because my babies coming home. I can't wait to see her. They are expected to get in at 3.30, so I am counting down the hours already. I've missed her loads, can't wait to get her home.

What have you all got planned for today? It looks like it's gonna be hot hot hot so make the most of it if you can.

Ellejay how did you're 2nd detox day go? Sorry I didn't get on to support you more yesterday. I hope it went well, bet you can't wait to see those scales tomorrow. I am praying for the 9 stone for you.xx

Draw a line under yesterday - it sounds like it was a fun day anyway. I bet you can't wait to see your little one :)

Awww LMN - you gotta remember this is a life plan, don't beat yourself up about it. I think it sounds like a fabulous day out and when making memories and having a good time, what's a few shandies?!

This sangria party sounds amazing! My kinda thing ;)

Hope 3.30 comes quickly xx

Ah thanks hun and I know you're right. I just know that had I been in a better mood I would have had a couple of iced waters instead of a couple of the shandies. But like you say life is about living :)

I can't wait till tomorrows Sangria Party. We have about 25 people coming and hopefully atleast 10 different peoples Sangria to drink, really looking forward to it.

How are you? Any plans for the weekend?xx
Draw a line under yesterday - it sounds like it was a fun day anyway. I bet you can't wait to see your little one :)

Hey hun,
A line has been drawn and today I am being good...so far!!
3.30 can't come round fast enough. I can't wait to see Amy when she gets back.
How are you? Any plans for today or the weekend?xx

No plans as yet for the weekend and I'm working until at least 3.30 today :( OH plays cricket on Saturday and he's got an away match so I will be home with DD unless she is out with friends. Not sure what I want to do - maybe I'll take the dog for a long walk, good body magic and a way of staying away from temptation!

It's forecast to be hot tomorrow so a nice walk with the dog in the sun will be lovely and like you say good for the body magic. I love walking when it's sunny out, it isn't such a chore but more a pleasure :) xx

Hows Amy? Bet your having mega cuddles, enjoy having her home. Have yourself a lovely weekend. xxx

Sorry I've not been on again peeps. Another really busy day.

I've got my little lady home :) She was full of it when she got back and in need of a massive mummy cuddle, she had missed me and was upset last night because she felt sick, bless her. Anyway she had a cuddle and then requested a mcdonalds and went out to play with her friends!

Tonight we have been preparing for tomorrows Sangria Party, we have decided to have it outside as well as inside so we have spent all evening doing the garden so it looks half decent. Then Phil put the skirting board in the kitchen while I did a quick dinner. And now we are looking for Spanish music for the party.

So what have you all been up to? Hope you've fab a great Friday.xx

Sounds like you are in for a great party, weather should stay nice the weekend.
I bet your relieved Amy is home its not quite the same without all my brood home.
have yourself a goodnight and an even better weekend. xx

Morning hun x just a quick hello. Glad ur baby's home x :D
Hv a fab party today, wish we were there! :beer: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back