LL June Starters

Lost 4 pounds last night, was a very nice suprise after a very rubbish week!

Can't believe i'm 4 pounds off losing 4 stone now, never thought i'd get this far!

Lost 4 pounds last night, was a very nice suprise after a very rubbish week!

Can't believe i'm 4 pounds off losing 4 stone now, never thought i'd get this far!

wow han that is great work and just since june. Im so pleased at how someone else has stuck to it in face of your work troubles.

keep it going.

how much more you aiming for?

I weighed myself today and I think Ive hot my 5 stone mark, obviously weigh day not til monday, but it has made me determined to get there without faultering.

RTM here I come.

wow han that is great work and just since june. Im so pleased at how someone else has stuck to it in face of your work troubles.

keep it going.

how much more you aiming for?

I weighed myself today and I think Ive hot my 5 stone mark, obviously weigh day not til monday, but it has made me determined to get there without faultering.

RTM here I come.

Thanks FF! Well done to you, 5 stone is amazing!
Was discussing with my counsellor last night that before whenever I was stressed I would immediately turn to food, but ever since starting Lighter Life i've learnt not to, especially during all the work stress! And my car got broken into on Tuesday night, I only found out when I was at work on Wednesday and completely forgot to eat my soup...made me laugh a little as my workmate had to remind me to eat! Funny how we all change on LL.

Am aiming to lose 5 stone as well, so have 18 pounds to go. Am going to do developers for 4 weeks when foundation finishes then head on to RTM. Can't wait.

Good luck with RTM! You'll have to let me know how you get on :)
xxx

still got to hit my target yet. its just an official sclae weight. we'll see monday.

Fantastic losses Hanmac and FF! You have got the right attitudes, too. Once you've done RTM you'll have the attitude and skills to stay slim for ever. I hope I'm as successful as you. WELL DONE.

Thanks Karamac!!
You've mad a great start and you will be just as successful!
xx

AJB congrats huni for getting 2stone. Well done.
Hannah you are so close to the end now. You keep going girl. You are doing amazin.
Flex im keepin everything crossed for you to hit your 5st on monday.

OMG I can't believe your losses Hanmac - that's exactly what I'd have hoped to achieve - you only started 2 weeks before me and have lost nearly double the amount!! Why is my body so bloody slow :(

Oh well guess I will have more time in Developers than I thought - but I'm not giving up!!

OMG I can't believe your losses Hanmac - that's exactly what I'd have hoped to achieve - you only started 2 weeks before me and have lost nearly double the amount!! Why is my body so bloody slow :(

Oh well guess I will have more time in Developers than I thought - but I'm not giving up!!

AJB you have done so well!
I'm going to have a lots of loose skin to lose when i've finished and it'll take a while to completely tone up. But you've been doing it all along so bet you are a lot more fit and toned!

Weighed in tonight and stayed the same :D so pleased as I made wise food choices with my two meals at the Spa - didn't go off on a massive food binge afterwards - went straight back on packs and when I tested tonight at class I'm in ketosis.

Looking forward to continuing my abstinence journey - people at work are finally noticing and giving me positive strokes - I'm able to wear a uniform skirt I've not been able to fit in for ages - so clearly my shape is changing even if the scales don't yet show it.

It was tough getting back on the wagon after going off plan - I hate the word lapse - I made a controlled choice not a mistake - but I'm so glad I had the willpower to stick at it!

Well done AJB. Just proves when you finish your journey with LL - you will be able to make sensible choices. Tonight is my older sister's 40th birthday party and its my first night out since starting LL. I have made the decision im not going to be eating or drinking - so hope im true to my word. Bit nervous to be honest. Am so used to failing - especially at parties.

How did it go hun? I'm sure you were strong. You have achieved so much.

Whoop whoop survived my first party. Not a morsel of food or a sip of alcohol passed my lips. I even got up and had a wee boogie. Have to say i wasnt the live and soul of the night and I did feel a little bit sorry for myself at times - but I did it and I felt brilliant this morning - especially without the hangover lol x:woohoo:

That's fantastic IWGT! Well done :D

I didn't do so well at my friend's wedding - was coping ok but it was hard as that marriage officially made me "the last single girl" of our group and we've known each other since school!

Unfortunately, the Bride's mother - who was obviously bursting with pride at her daughter marrying a solicitor - couldn't resist commenting and asking (as they have a mulled wine get together every year the Saturday before Xmas) when was I going to bring a man to one of them! "oh you never know you may have someone to bring this year" aaaarrrghhhhhhh - waiter was passing at same time with red wine and that was that!! Hit the bottle with a vengance - paid for it in the form of a monster hangover the next day and a 2lb gain on the scales last night :( Oh well <sigh> back on the wagon

Aaaaaaaw huni. Dont let them grind you down. There is someone for everyone and your 'mr right' could be just around the corner. You are so pretty - and when you finish your journey and get back out into the big bad world you will be fighting the men off x

Thanks hun :) your pics are fabulous by the way!!

Don't know why I let her get to me! Mothers eh?! And she wasn't even mine!! Was so tempted to say "well at least I didn't have to resort to Match.com to find a husband - and a drippy one at that - like your daughter" but thankfully resisted - probably would have got myself thrown out of the reception LOL

Anyway, had plenty of positive strokes today at work (wearing my size 16 work trousers) and happily back on packs as if nothing has happened! Want this week to go quick so I can get back on the scales on Sunday and celebrate a good loss :D

Thanks AJB.
OMG just laughing at the match.com and drippy man thing. You walk with your head held high love.
Really pleased you are back on your packs.You sould have a nice loss next week.
Have you heard from Linda or Flex recently???????

I was just thinking about those two! Know Flex has been feeling a bit bored with packs and lapsed a few times (not that I'm one to talk LOL) Lind should be back on packs come September I think as her GP has signed her fit :D though I think she may do Exante instead of LL - in this day and age cost is an issue - if I didn't get so much out of my counselling session I'd consider the same but I know I've learned so much that has enabled me to get back on packs I'm determined to go right through to the end and RTM even if it means working overtime to do it!!

Back