LL June Starters

Aaaaaaaw hope they are both ok.

Flex was pretty near what he needed to be anyway - lucky thing.

Linda and I were discussing exante and I know she was seriously thinking of doing it. I was telling her my sister started it less than 2mths ago and has only another 2lb to get her 3stone. If you buy a month at a time it only works out at £24.99/week. I seriously thought about it but because I have had an eating disorder - I feel I really need the counselling and more than anything will need the RTM when the time comes when I get to my target weight x

Yes indeed Exante is fine if getting the weight off is your only problem - but if there are other considerations and mental issues that need to be dealt with (I'm an emotional binge eater myself) I know that I will need the support of counselling to get me through RTM and help deal with my triggers - if it was as easy as 'eating less and exercise more' we would all be a size 8!!

Yea I know. With exante the packs come in the post and you just weigh yourself. This probably sounds crazy - but I need to get weighed in at a class. I dont think I would trust myself to do all my own weighing at home. How terrible is that lol

I think that's the same as most people - thats why slimming groups like WW and SW are so popular and why I prefer LL to CD - I need that group support

Yea me too. I think its too easy to cheat if your doing your own weighing at home.

oh I would be getting up to all kinds of tricks - changing my weigh in days according to my social life - would definitely be top of the list LOL

Week 12 weigh in tonight and I lost 8 pounds! Yes 8!!

I know 2 of them was from the little gain I had last week but still I'm super pleased with what I've achieved :D

I decided to act as if it was my first week - went back to basics - 4 packs - 4 litres of water and no gym - clearly working out too much totally screwed with my weight loss - just walking for me from now on until management!

Woo hoo

Fantastic - well done AJB.
8LBS. More than half a stone! 4 bags of sugar!

Woo hoo xxxx

Thanks SB - feeling really pleased with myself - after weeks when I was 100% and everyone else was lapsing whilst I was losing a lousy 2lb - I didn't give up like I would have done with every other diet - I stuck with it and finally got my just rewards :D onwards and downwards!

That's great AJB!!
Seems like we've traded places, I can't lose more than 2ibs at the mo!
xxxx

Hardly surprising Hanmac! You've less than a stone to lose! You go girl :D

Nearly there Hannah. Little losses till the end now probsbly, not much more to lose.
You are looking fabulous girl xxx

OMG AJB that is amazing. You go girl. You well deserved that :D

Hi all.
Had my last foundation meeting tonight and lost 5lbs which i'm really pleased about as over the last couple of weeks I have been struggling.
That takes my total loss to 52.5lbs...very pleased with that! We had a look at our before photos tonight and oh my....I was in denial about my size...my boobs had a life of their own I'm sure!!
I've gone from a size 18 bottoms in jeans ( size 20 in trousers ) size 20 tops to a size 14 and have bought a pair of size 12 jeans from Sainsbury ( cheap and cheeful also generous!) and they fit...a bit of a muffin top going on but that will soon go ( I hope):)
Well 2 of us will have our photos taken next week as counseller forgot her camera. 2 of our ladies are on holiday for the next couple of weeks and another lady dropped out tonight. Feel for her though as I know she has alot going on in her life.

I'm looking forward to developers and meeting a few new people. Luckily my meetings are on the same day and after a chat with my counseller , I have decided to adjust my target weight to 10stone 10 which will take me to a bmi of 25.

Would also like to say a huge WELL DONE to all of you on your weight losses ( you all look fab!) and thank you for your posts...I do read through and it keeps me going!

Thank you AJB and Slendablenda!
Yeah couldn't expect to keep losing 4ibs a week forever, i'd be the size of a toothpick! Ahh am just so near the end now, i'm so excited to move on and cannot wait for October :)

Well done Sorcha!! Losing 52.5ibs is a absolutely massive achievement! Welcome to Developers, you'll do fab :)
xxxx

Thanks Hanmac:)
You have done so well...56lbs in 14 weeks is fantastic!
You look great in your pic and I love your top!

Its a funny feeling as when I started LL, 14 weeks seemed such a long time to be on foodpacks but It's amazing how after the first week or so they become a normal part of your day and it has flown by.

I did come off LL at the end of week 8 due to finances and pressure from my hubby but after a good chat with my counseller and selling a few bit at bootsales and on ebay to fund my packs, I was back on LL by week 10...and I did find it a struggle getting back to packs only...I was a ch**se picker on and off...not anymore! I'm so focused now and even more so as the end of my weightloss is in sight and I am doing RTM as to me RTM is the most important part of LL.

I had a bad day Sat and wrote a diary entry...being a bit self-absorbed and not very nice about my hubby but a reply by slendablenda has really given me something to think about.

Off to Corfu in mid October and I am really looking forward to our holiday now...just got to tone up my wobbly bits...and I've got lots of wobbly bits...bl**dy food!

Well done on the 5lbs Sorcha - result !

cooee gang! Just checking in - I'm up in Yorkshire at the moment visiting family so not able to make my usual Sunday night class but hoping to be back and do a pop in on Thursday (got a funny look when I rocked up at my brother's with a shopping bag full of packs and a hand blender!) hope everyone has a good week :)

So what did they say about your weight loss? Hope you got a good reaction.

Back