LL June Starters

Thank you so much Flex! That's just the kind of pep talk I was giving to myself but it sounds so much more convincing coming from someone else! Planning on staying focused and strong and expecting a good loss next week :D

AJB, you still lost honey, and Flex is so right. Keep going you are a strong and brave woman and can look past a small weight loss and see it for what it is, which is a loss, no more and no less. Doesn't matter how much it is, your body is still lighter than it was last week.

:grouphugg:

Keep going AJB! A pound loss is a move in the right direction, and it's a pound less to lose :)

Just went to get my blood pressure taken as got my 2nd health check form, last time it was high...and this time it's healthy, wohoooo!! Take that anyone who says this diet is 'un-healthy'
:p

Well done Hannah. Its a great feeling when people starting saying things are becoming normal. I have only a few more pounds to go before I have offically not any longer obese and just overweigh. God cant wait to be told that. My blood pressure was sky high when I started LL. Doctor wanted to put me on medication but I asked him to let me try LL first. Im now perfectly normal too.

2lbs off this week!!! Grrr!! Was only 2lbs last week and I had really built myself up for a big loss!!!

I want more!!!!

Oww Lind, 2ibs is still better than no pounds, but can understand your frustration! Just wait and see how it goes next week? How much water are you drinking and are you keeping active?

I went for a jog last night, first time i've done more hardcore activity since I fainted last time but it went really well and I slept like a log :) Am going to try and do it 3 times a week for 30 mins, so will jog again on Weds then see how I get on at my weigh in on Thursday, am praying for a good loss as am sooo close to my 3 stone goal, and that was how much I expected to lose in the whole of foundation so if i get there in the next few weeks i'll be ahead of my target :)

I didn't manage to get to drink as much water as I usually do over the weekend but I am still quite active.

I was going to go for a jog this morning but woke up dizzy with a headache and that made me realise I need to get back to more water.

Also got myself some Sennacot Max strength today as that is an issue at the moment!!

Lind you've still lost over 2 stones in 6 weeks! You'd be lucky to lose half that on any other diet :) and I'd love to have had your losses :D

Thanks AJB :D

I think I have gotten over it a bit now. Well, I am not taking it so personally anyway!

Stepped up the activity today. Took advantage of the mother in law being here so she could babysit while I went to the gym. Oh it was fab!!!

Hannah fingers crossed for you for your 3st.

Linda i know exactly how you feel. I dont normally weigh myself during the week but jumped on the wii this morning and im still exactly the same weight - so dreading my class tonight. If i have nothing off I think I will cry :cry:

its the air I tell thee.

Seems we are all not moving this week, maybe its contagious.

Lets try positive thinking as that might do it.

Yup, im getting desperate now.

I went out on a bike ride this morning! Nearly killed myself, i forgot you don't have hills and cars going past you in the gym!!!!

I nearly went and got myself weighed today but I managed to resist. I got rid of my scales at home, they were just depressing me.

IWGT, I am sure you will be fine honey, fingers crossed for you anyway. :cross:

Thank you IWGT!! Would be a miracle if I made it to my 3st mark tonight, but am hoping for a 3/4ibs loss, then will hopefully hit 3 stones in a couple of weeks.
Can feel the butterflies and am actually nervous, wish my meeting was earlier than 7.30!

Only 2lb this week. Think Flex is right and there is something in the air lol. Think we must all be out in sympathy with each other.

and we all started different times, really odd.

right as this is an internet forum I am starting a conspiracy theory.

So the aluminate right they own LL and also Pizza hut, and we are all doing so well on LL and they are scared that soon we wont be paying them for LL and we wont be wanting Junk, so the mind control drugs they put in the packs and pizzas will have no effect therefore they will have no control and we will rise up and be free.....so what they have done is adjusted all the scales at all LL franchise meetings so that we either loose our will power and give in and head for take-aways laced with mind-drugs....or we stay on the packs longer so that we get the prescribed control pills....

Thats what I think....Im waiting to see if this thread goes on to support Godwins Law.

(sorry for those of you who arent computer geeks who live for the internet and all its memes)

LOL @ Flex as conspiracy theories go I wouldn't be surprised! Especially as Pizza Hut & Dominos keep emailing me with special offers!!

I keep getting texts. how do they have my number. More worryingly, how often did I order from them that they are missing my custom. I bet their profits have dropped the last quarter.

I was thinking the same thing! Clearly feeling the effects of the recession and our lost custom :D

Back