LL September Starters/Re-starters

hi guys

im re-starting tomorrow for the gazillianth time. i am getting married in may in antigua and at 15 stone, that is not going to be a nice sight on the beach!

i have made some preparations.....i have taken my inspiration weding dress (a size 12 dress bought from ebay) and hung it in the kitchen. i have started wearing my engagement ring again (on my middle finger, as it falls of the other one) as a constant visual reminder. i have written myself some bullet points on how i feel when im fat and how i felf whilst slimmer and put it in my bag. i am going to stop taking my purse with me when i go to work and out so i dont just happen to end up at junk food shop. i have fat pics everywhere to remind me where i have come from and where i will be heading back to if i dont clamp down now.#

i lost nearly 8 stone before, then cheated and carried on cheating and left and came back every few weeks. in the meantime i have put on about 3 stone (i dont see how its even possible but it is)

so my 1st weigh in is monday - it wont be great as i have been incapable of getting through one day without eating yet, but im here for support and put everything i can think of in place to help me succeed.

heres to one day without eating!!

C'mon Mel,
You KNOW you can do it when you set your mind to it.
Sounds like you have some good tactics in place now.
You'll have 3 stone off by Christmas. xx

3? im aiming for at least 4 ;-)

Go for it then!

:character00115:That's the spirit Mel! :)
Let's see which one of us will get 4st off first. I challenge you ;)

Ok magic - I race ya!!

Loving the strong mindedness of everyone on here. I hope to have 3 off by Christmas alklthough don't officially start again until the 30th of this month but am living off spare packs i have in the house :D

A little competitive spirit going on here I see - good luck ladies. xx

HI all,

I started LL on 2/9/10 and had a great first week losing 15lbs. The second week i put on 3lbs though I hadn`t cheated at all. Having done a ketosis test my counsellor told me I was dehydrated and the weight wasn`t fat but water. I had only been drinking about 1.5 litres a day and it just isn`t enough. I`ve been really trying this week to get up to about 4 a day though its tough. I never really drank that much water before and I`m having to force it down throughout the day (little but often).

I`m hoping this will pay off at my weigh -in on Tuesday. If not I`m not sure what I`ll do as its really discouraging to stick to the diet but not see a weight loss

Bridge22

weight.png

Hi Bridge,
WOW 12 lbs in 2 weeks is fantastic:D I've not even lost half a stone in 2 week so you mustn't be discouraged. You know you are sticking to the programme 100% so it will come off ... there are so many other factors that affect our weight loss (TOTM, water, bowels:)o) etc).
When is your WI?
yoyo
xx

Hi Ladies,
I thought i would try and join a group that had already started up rather than, starting one myself. i started on the 14/09/2010. first weigh in was today and lost 8lbs, so very happy with that. The only problem im having at the moment is i feel really cold(don't remeber that from last time) is that normal??
Anyway ladies im finally glad to be somewhere where i can share my progress and get and give support.
3 stone lighter by xmas sounds good to me :)

Well done Joiya & Razzie :D

Razzie, I am bloody freezin too! Heating on & its still September :eek:

yoyo
xx

Hi Ladies
Just posting as want to see if my ticker is working! It has taken me ages to try and work it out but as I seem to be thinking about food today it has been something to keep me occupied. Also feeling really cold so I think I will be off to bed soon for another early night!
Keep going everyone xx

So I had my 2nd weigh in tonight and I lost 4lbs last week! That's a stone in 2 weeks in total! Woop Woop!!!
:D

Well done Mags - brilliant!!
Im hoping to get my stone as well on thursday :)

Thanks hun!
You lost loads on your 1st week so you really haven't got much left to do 1 stone! Way to go! :)

well done mags great! x

Back