LL September Starters/Re-starters

Thank you all for the welcome messages - I'm feeling really rather bouyant today as a couple of people have commented on my weight loss already, and I'm onlt a week in!

Kim, my wi is tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed for a healthy loss for me. I actually started last Monday and weighed in on Tuesday having lost 2lbs already, so I'm quite excited to see how things have gone this week...I'll keep you posted :D

x

P.S. How did you get on tonight?

Pink Fish and Kim! Welcome! You're officially a part of the most rocking thread on the forum! This bunch of ladies is something else! The most supportive and inspiring people I 'met'!
Stick with us and you'll do so well! We all will!

As for me. Well for you who follow my diary it's not news that I'm having a bit of a crap time in my love life :( Either way things will sort themselves out though. I'm sure.
LL wise I was supposed to have my 3rd weigh in tonight but had to work late so will go tomorrow morning. A good weight loss would really cheer me up! Fingers crossed!

I'm happy to see everyone seems to be doing better and better each day. Colds no colds, heartbreaks etc we will all make it to end! :)
Hugs xxx

Hi magiclove, I saw you on facebook earlier on the minimins appreciation page!

Sorry to hear your love life isn't so good at the moment. I had a huge upset with mine which is one of the reasons I made the decision to lose weight. (There are lots of other reasons)

When I'm upset I've found it all too easy to turn to food as a comfort. Weirdly when I started dating him I went right off of eating!

I hope things pick up for you and you're ok.x

Time will tell hun. At the moment I feel numb. I really miss him but I know I made the right decision. At this point in time I need to put myself first for a change :(

Thanks very much! I really appreciate your support!
Well I had my weigh in and I lost 4 pounds last week! Good result. I'm happy with that even though I find it a bit difficult to smile at the moment.
:(

I'm a solider though. I'll be fine!

4 pounds, woohoo! well done and chin up, girl! :)

End of week 2 WI tonight for me :)

Good luck, cerealkiller!

Mags - I don't know what to say other than that this group is here for you. You come across as very strong and focused. Sometimes even the strongest people are allowed to feel wobbly though, don't forget that. You're doing brilliantly - well done on sticking to LL despite everything that's going on for you.

My last "pop in" tonight. Bit convinced I won't have lost anything as it's TOTM (sorry if TMI) and although my trousers are getting looser around the thigh the waistband is still snug!

Bit paranoid! Had a baaaaad headache all day (also hormone-related) and eventually cracked and had some Solpadeine. Turns out it has citric acid in it... aaargh! Hope it hasn't knocked me out of ketosis... but oh, the relief from the pain! (too many exclamation marks I feel)

Well done Mags - 4lbs - WOOP WOOP :D
It would have been so easy to quit with everything going on in your love life - you go girl! :superwoman:
yoyo
xx

Well no weigh in for me tonight as a computer problem meant I had to stay late at the office to meet a deadline. Oh well! At least I ought to have lost something by Friday!

Had my week 2 weigh in and have lost 6lbs. :)

Well done cereal killer. I bet you feel fantastic. That is a great achievement.

I'll be having my second week weigh in tomorrow. I'm feeling nervous about it because I don't feel like I can see a change in my body yet last week I really noticed it, especially around my stomach.

Thanks, st.angelo. I felt the same, didn't notice any change in my body. But have lost a good 6lbs. I'm sure you must have to. Good luck :)

Well Done CK ..that's FAB! :D

Good luck to everyone weighing in tmrw

yoyo
xx

well done ck thats great :)

Fantastic result.. well done CK xxx

I only lost 3lbs last night but I know where I went wrong!!!

C xx

Well done CK. That's over a stone in 2 weeks.
Fantastic xx

Back