LL to CD

Kathrine

Hi guys I am 2 days into Lighterlife and next week I'm going to change to CD. Has anyone else done this? Couple of reasons mainly, 1st being I need the tetra brix! I'm happy with one 2 one counselling too, I found my lighterlife group very busy and too many different stages of the programme mixed in. I have spoken to the CD lady and I can start Tuesday when my packets run out. Will be well into Ketosis by then so hopefully all good!!

Would love to hear anyone else's experiences :)

Most people who transition over to CD from LL do very well!

Good luck with your CD journey!

Most people who transition over to CD from LL do very well!

Good luck with your CD journey!

Thanks for that. I'm peeing pink now so very happy!! Bring on the next weeks of VLCDeiting!!!

I'm on CD after doing LL in 2009 and in enjoying the per ready shakes for those must need moments! x

How are you finding the 3 rather than 4 'meals'? I tried a friends ready made strawberry shake and was very impressed :)

Start weight 16 stone 8.5 lbs
Messed about with WW
Start LL 29.4.13 16st 3 lbs
WK 1 - 8lbs
WK2 - 3lbs

Total 16.5 lbs

I'm on four as I'm 5ft 8! Pleased too. I have been having a hot bouillon each day too so you could try that as your extra one x

I'm seeing my CDC in an hour to start as of today. Excited!!

I changed from last Saturday I have already seen an improvement on the scales. I really miss the shephards pie though. I am considering ordering a few savoury packs from Slim n Save for when I want something more meal like

I'm all changed over!! Lets hope I see an improvement too! Good luck x

Messed about with WW
WK 1 - 8lbs
WK2 - 3lbs

Total 16.5 lbs

Katherine I have noticed an improvement in my losses. Since monday I have lost 4lbs! I didn't feel any hunger reducing to three packs.

I am so glad I switched I feel much better about reaching my goal by 21st December now

Hi Danielle. I'm really enjoying the 3 packs. Always struggled with 4 on LL. I mostly got tetra's too so loving the ready made shake out of the fridge. Can't wait for WI. Well done on your 4lbs!!! X

Messed about with WW
WK 1 - 8lbs
WK2 - 3lbs
WK2.5 - started CD lost another 2lbs

Total 18.5 lbs

Glad you sre enjoying it Katherine. I do miss the shephards pie from LL. I get fed up with sweet things. I wish I could have the tetras but they aren't suitable for vegetarians :(

I did LL a couple of years ago and didn't find the group sessions helpful at all, plus my councillor was uninspiring to say the least, definitely just out for the money! The only thing I miss is the chilli, would be great if CD did some more food-like packs!

Back