losing weight for the final time

im finally signing up for updates! :D

Good morning all,

2lbs down today so that's 19lbs down in 18/19 days. I'm so pleased. I'm only 12lbs away from 3 stone which will be half way :) 5.5lbs from 13s. feeling so good. I'm also almost out of the 200s :)

I'm not planning when I weigh anymore, just weighing when I feel like it. I would like to weigh monthly but I find it too difficult to wait that long, maybe I'll weigh myself less once I'm closer to goal.

exercise still an issue, really don't know why I'm not doing more but I'll sort it out.

228 days until goal weight (hopefully)
30lbs down - 51lbs to go

Good morning,

back on the scales today and I'm in shock to report that I'm 3lbs lighter than yesterday!!!!! I've been drinking plenty of water the last few days so maybe its my body releasing some. I don't know but I am so pleased to be 3lbs closer to goal. I weighed myself 3 times as I thought it was wrong lol.

start work in 20 mins, I have a telephone client so I can lounge on the sofa :)

kids break up from school tomorrow, I can't wait, I love having them at home. I'm breaking up next Friday until Jan 3rd so that will be a nice break.

227 days until goal weight (hopefully)
33lbs down - 48lbs to go

Well done on the loss. You're going great guns! It's fab you've found a plan that works so well for you though I'll admit I could never low carb. I loves my bread too much.

Golly your kids break up early. My big un is there til next Wed. Would be lovely to spend more time with them before Christmas but as I'm working all hours now it doesnt make much difference :(

Well done on the loss. You're going great guns! It's fab you've found a plan that works so well for you though I'll admit I could never low carb. I loves my bread too much.

Golly your kids break up early. My big un is there til next Wed. Would be lovely to spend more time with them before Christmas but as I'm working all hours now it doesnt make much difference :(

hey Dextermummy,

thank you. I'm so pleased the weight has been falling off :)

that's a shame, I did think it was early this year, sure its usually about the 19th but I'm not complaining :)

x x

Hi,

another day almost finished and 1 more closer to my goal weight, I feel really excited about getting there and feel really confident that I'm going to do it this time. I'm happy eating low carb and pretty sure I'll be able to live this way once I'm at goal. carbs aren't my friend lol. I usually hate dieting and cant wait to finish but I guess atkins is more of a way of eating, I was reading about people that have been on it for 10 yrs plus.

I still cant believe that I've lost 21lbs in less than 3 weeks, Saturday will be my 3 week weigh in.

I'm going to have a look at the atkins products online, I got an email from them and some of the products looked quite nice.

I'm going to get into bed and watch Vikings.

goodnight all x x

Hi,

another day almost finished and 1 more closer to my goal weight, I feel really excited about getting there and feel really confident that I'm going to do it this time. I'm happy eating low carb and pretty sure I'll be able to live this way once I'm at goal. carbs aren't my friend lol. I usually hate dieting and cant wait to finish but I guess atkins is more of a way of eating, I was reading about people that have been on it for 10 yrs plus.

I still cant believe that I've lost 21lbs in less than 3 weeks, Saturday will be my 3 week weigh in.

I'm going to have a look at the atkins products online, I got an email from them and some of the products looked quite nice.

I'm going to get into bed and watch Vikings.

goodnight all x x

So pleased for you, you're doing brilliant. Enjoy having the kids at home X

You too Jenny, I love Christmas time :D

I am so looking forward to Monday.
We're taking 2 of our grandchildren out for Christmas dinner after school, then back to ours (which has turned into a pick up point for the North Pole Repair Shop).

We've sorted a pile of previously loved toys that we are going to put into a couple of Santa sacks, then Martha is going to point her torch up at the sky, give it 5 flashes to alert the elves that they need to swing by and collect the sacks and take them back to Mrs Claus at her North Pole Repair Shop. They will polish them up and sort them out ready for whoever is wishing for one of those special toys.... I can't wait!!

We're starting this new tradition as they spend half their time with their father and are travelling the following morning to see their other grandparents and aren't back home until Christmas Eve so we miss all the Christmas build up with them... Plus it's made it easier for getting Martha to clear out her toys for the charity shop:D

that sounds lovely Tibbs :) I also love Christmas time :)

I need to have a sort out of my 3 year olds toys, he has too many and lots haven't been played with for ages.

enjoy your time with your grandchildren x x

that sounds lovely Tibbs :) I also love Christmas time :)

I need to have a sort out of my 3 year olds toys, he has too many and lots haven't been played with for ages.

enjoy your time with your grandchildren x x

Oops, sorry Jenny. I meant to post the North Pole thing in my diary but put it here by mistake, deleted it X

Morning Jenny, your fantastic weight loss with Atkins has inspired my husband!
He announced last night that he's going to start Atkins as soon as the holidays are over, this was after i'd told him how good you were getting on :)

Back