Losing weight is never easy. Sarah's SW and exercise diary :)

slrayner

Well, after an absolutely crap week eating and exercise wise since I started back at slimming world 4 weeks ago I am almost certain I will be having a gain at WI on Tues :( I have done no exercise since Monday and have had 2 takeaways, a full bottle of wine and a bag of prawn crackers!

I have decided I need to get back on track NOW rather than waiting until after Tuesday and writing this week off. I usually do green days as I don't like much salad/veg. I think I am going to try some red days though to try and boost my weight loss. I am thinking fruit salads and soups for brekkies and lunch.

Off to Spinning soon. Will update my food diary tomorrow. Wish me luck! Please comment if you would like to chat or think I am doing something wrong!

Sarah Xx

Good luck!!! It sounds like your just having a bad week. Just draw a line under it and start again....everyone has their bad weeks so don't worry about it just try to stay motivated.

------------------ there you are I've started your line for you :) there's nothing u can do now chick about what's been and gone but u can use that line and now forward :) looks like you've already started with your spinning class. Hope the line helps x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No matter what, you still have the motivation and that is half the battle. No matter what, you can walk out with your head held high on Tuesday and keep at it, sounds like you know what you're doing.

I thought I had lost this diary so I have just started a new one!Doh! I will update the new one but thanks for all the replies! Such a friendly forum on here xxx

Back