Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

I've been meaning to say this for ages but I think you are the queen of funny one liners on here. Every time you write something that I laugh at, I think I must say something and then I forget so now I've said it. It was a compliment, just to confirm. I think you've got a brill sense of humour. x

Who, me? Think I must be on the wrong thread....

xxx

Hi. sorry Ive been rather absent lately, glad things are going well and that your heads in the right place just now. The CD sweets sound lovely!

Hi Angela, glad all is well with you... hope the haircut was fab!

xxx

Yesterday was a good day, within my 1200 cals JUST by skin of teeth.

porridge, berries, 0% yog
2 boiled eggs, 1 wholegrain roll
wholemeal pitta with 2 quorn fillets, salad
CD hot choc

I so wanted the hot choc for a sweet taste... I tried a hi-lites white choc drink as its much less cals, but couldn't drink it at all - bleeeugghhh. So sweet and sickly. Luckily it was just a sachet. Threw it down the sink, and reverted to CD shake.

So all would have been fab if it hadn't been for the party... I had high hopes that I could be good, & stuck to fizzy water all night... but.... I ate four little cakes. Two cupcakes and two choc slices, homemade by a friend. Oops. So suspect will be over my cals by about 1000? Arghhh. I regret it very much, now, but at the time I loved every bite.

Ironically, scales are still at 11 3 this morning, phew.I will NOT be discouraged, will go on and not allow this to trigger a binge. Promise.

Out to lunch today, at cafe where daughter waitresses. It is out wedding anniversary - 23 years. EEEEK! How did that happen?

xxx

Sounds like you had a good night Katy, glad you enjoyed the treats....don't regret them!
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! 23 years, wow! Its my second on 5th November and i thought we were doing well! :D xxx

I was a child bride, natch... lol!

xxx

WOOPS. Had coffee & walnut cake at the cafe, after my saintly bowl of soup... it was lovely though. Now the cake-fest shall stop.

xxx

Thank you. May skip the diet tracker for today, fear it will be off the chart...

xxx

Yup... and loving Diet Tracker, so thanks for the tip. Feel distinctly un-panicky about the cake incidents, and kind of hopeful... which is a new one for me!

xxx

Happy anniversary to you, no mean feat 23 years!

Hi Katy im just catching up. Congratulations on your wedding Anniversary. I got to 3 yrs on the 25th but it feels like 30!
Your still doing so well :D x

Katy, congrats. on your 23rd wedding anniversary. :heartpump::bananalove::heartpump:

Thanks all... had a lovely, lazy, feelgood day yesterday, but ready to jump into another day of 1200 and determined to stay within the cals today. And work hard. Happy Monday, everyone!

xxx

congrats on your anniversary Katy! My boy and I's is on the 9th, 7 years....no 23 years....but a good start!!! :)

Hope you enjoyed your treats, hope you have a great 1200 day

wow Katy 23 years...shall I say...(that's how old I am lol)
Seriously though - congratulations :)

Well done for the positive new you aswell, much more 'katy like' and diet-tracker I like - must invest once I get to maintenance...if...hhmmm

Have a fab day hun xx

Gulp. Now I feel very, very old! Well, what the heck!

Today was good day, foodwise... just inside the 1200 cals. As long as I can keep my mouth taped shut for rest of evening!

porridge, 0% yog, berries
wholemeal pitta, avocado, salad, 4 slices quorn ham
CD hot choc
quorn cottage pie & shape yoghurt

Hope everyone has had a fab day!

xxx

Back