Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Thanks Niknaks, I've just got back and lost 3lbs at weigh in, I'm well happy with that, just want to keep it up now and try and get my stone award by two weeks time.

The past 2 weeks I've been doing a few red days (which I hate) to try and speed up my losses, in those 2 weeks I've lost half a pound and put half on - so last week I thought sod it, I'm going all green, and I lost 3lbs. Yippeeee x

Tomorrows menu - red day (already got ingredients to use)
B: Chopped strawberries and yogurt
S: Apple and hifi bar (1B)
L: Chicken salad with sweet chilli sauce (2 syns) and banana
S: LF crisps (4.5 syns)
D: Salmon fillet with green beans and baby corn and jacket potato (1B)

Hi Louise,

New to this thread having discovered it today, just wanted to say well done with the 3lb loss this week - excellent :0)

I started SW last Friday, and have been doing EE this week as on courses in London and can't predict lunch. When I'm back to a normal working day I will stick to green as I am a cous cous addict (sad I know!).

Good luck for the next coming week x

YAY!!!! Lou how good is that! 3lb!!!!! Flippin' eck girl. Hope I do as well tomoro. I feel like ive had a good week, but still have a lot of doubt in the back of my head. I think it's coz our bodies are so unpredictable sometimes. I hate the feeling of dissappointment.

Had syns this week- within allowance. But Still feel guilty about them.

Anyways I'll go and ramble in my own diary now lol. Well done again hun. WAHOOOO!!!!!

Sukibix - wow, look at you, you've lost 10 stone, that's fab, was it with SW? Regardless - well done.

Thanks Karen and Niknaks, was quite suprised to be honest, but has given me the buzz to carry on with it again, as was very annoyed last week!

S: Banana
L: Chicken salad and LF crisps (4.5 syns)
S: Hifi bar and apple and 6 mikados (1B)(3 syns)

Last edited:
Sukibix - wow, look at you, you've lost 10 stone, that's fab, was it with SW? Regardless - well done.

Thanks Karen and Niknaks, was quite suprised to be honest, but has given me the buzz to carry on with it again, as was very annoyed last week!

S: Banana
L: Chicken salad and LF crisps (4.5 syns)
S: Hifi bar and apple and 6 mikados (1B)(3 syns)

Um, no I did it with WW, but and this is a big BUT WW don't want to know after you have got to Goal. I couldn't cope on only 25 points to maintain (was on 19 to lose) and this set me off on a binge path which obviously isn't healthy at all. So, here I am loving SW which was the diet I always did before I tried WW.

I need to get back to Goal now so I have 10-13 lbs to lose before 14th June ideally as I am going on hols and want to show off my new flat tum - tummy tuck got rid of all the excess skin, in Feb.

How are you finding the EE plan? It still seems too good to be true. TBH I don't think I have lost with it this week but then my metabolism is screwed, and I have underactive thryoid and PCOS :(

P.S I love your menu's - I am going to borrow some:jelous:

x

Haha - Suki, did you mean to put the symbol of a smiley face turning green? You must have tried my cooking! Hehe.

Anyway... green day today...

B: 42g crunchy bran
S: Yogurt, apple and banana
L: Mixed salad box
S: Grapes and banana and 8 mikados (4 syns)
D: Pasta in tomato sauce with bacon and broccoli and peas (1B)
S: 2 mikados (1 syn)

I've been so hungry today for some reason, haven't been able to stop eating and had horrible chocolate craving too - hence the overdose on mikados, does anyone else suck the chocolate off or is it just me? :eek:

Haha - Suki, did you mean to put the symbol of a smiley face turning green? You must have tried my cooking! Hehe.

Anyway... green day today...

B: 42g crunchy bran
S: Yogurt, apple and banana
L: Mixed salad box
S: Grapes and banana and 8 mikados (4 syns)
D: Pasta in tomato sauce with bacon and broccoli and peas (1B)
S: 2 mikados (1 syn)

I've been so hungry today for some reason, haven't been able to stop eating and had horrible chocolate craving too - hence the overdose on mikados, does anyone else suck the chocolate off or is it just me? :eek:

OMG I soooo didn't mean to put that smilie! sorry!

I joined class tonight. I urgently and I mean URG need to shift a few pounds as I am a bridesmaid next week and the dress is TIGHT oops. So, I am going to stick to red as my leader said she finds better losses on red days. Fingers and legs crossed!

Do you find there is a difference in your losses pending what days you have done?

x

I think red days give the best losses, but whatever you do - don't starve yourself as you body will go into panic mode and not lose any weight. Just do the plan as normal and drink lots of water and super speed foods. Good luck x

Ahh you're doing so well Lou :D glad you're keeping at it and the whole green week thing shows your strength. I do believe in thinking about it too much affecting your losses so am gonna use ya as inspiration next week and just relax a little (obviously sticking to rules but not pushing red days).

Hi Kiki, nice to see you again, hope you're well, am going to pootle over to your diary in a min for a nose.

Green day today..
B: 42g crunchy bran (1B)
S: Banana and yogurt
L: Pasta salad box from canteen (3 syns approx for mayo)
S: LF super noodles and 4 x mikados (2 syns)
D: Potato wedges, poached egg and baked beans
S: 14 mikados (7 syns) and a pear

Will not buy anymore mikados for a while as I'm getting into the habit of eating them in front of TV.

Last edited:
Morning everyone, lovely and sunny here today, so I'm off out shopping with my Mum for the day and hopefully sitting in the garden this afternoon for a while.

As you can guess - another green day obviously...
B: Bowl of baked beans, pear and yogurt
S: Pear
L: Fibre plus bar (1B)
S: LF super noodles and an apple
D: SW Chips, homemade coleslaw (1 syn) and cheese (1B)

SYNS: Approx 10 used, I picked at some jelly beans whilst shopping (paid for them first) and a few liqorice allsorts

Last edited:
Morning everyone, not sure what to do today, so going to start with the cleaning and washing, fun, fun, fun!!

Green day
B: Pear and coffee
Brunch: Scrambled eggs on toast (1B)
L: Jacket potato and h/m coleslaw (1 syn)
S: Pear
D: Veggi chilli with rice

Last edited:
Hi Lou

How the devil are you?;)

Looking good girlie goo!! Housework is defo a good workout. Get right into hovering those stairs lol. I cut our grass yesterday. Our garden is the size of a field.... so must have got a good workout there!

Food diary is looking lurvly! Keep it up xxx

Good work on cutting your football pitch of a garden, I kind of lost my enthusiasm for cleaning in the end - plus, I started cooking (see pic) so all my cleaning had been pointless as food goes flying when I cook.

Anyway... the reason for the mess is.... (see below) veggi chilli, recipe is in the recipe section if anyone wants it. x

Attachments

• veggi chilli.jpg
    veggi chilli.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 133
Back