Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

That is hardly anything! Im sure it will be gone by now any way chin up! Here's to a fantastic loss next week! x

Thanks for your support everyone - typically the scales dropped this morning, argh.
Anyway, I'm still feeling motivated so going to plod away. Glad day 1 went well Karen. x

Losing me - just saw your weekly loss..... anyway... we are EXACTLY the same, lost 5, then 2, then 0.5.... how mad is that? Just hope you don't put on 0.5 this week like me. x

Keep positive and keep going hun :0) you can do this. 1/2lb is nothing like you say your scales show that its gone already so keep at it xx

Thanks, I've picked myself up again, but if I don't lose next week then the will be trouble!!

Anyway, green day today.
B: Porridge and chopped banana (1B)
S: Apple
L: Jacket potato and baked beans
S: Banana & hifi bar (1B)
D: Pasta with tomato and mushroom sauce and cheese (1a)

Hiyaaaa, blooming work canteen ALWAYS has jacket potatoes apart from when I've planned to have one. Went down today and then done cheesy loaded skins instead. So I went for pasta bake instead. Going to allow 10 syns for it as was creamy - ggrrgh (but lush).

B: Porridge and chopped banana (1B)
L: Pasta bake (1A and 10 syns)
S: Banana & hifi bar (1B)
D: Jacket potato and cheese and spring onion followed by LF super noodles - greedy guts (1A)

I'm having the indian I was meant to have last week tomorrow night, however... I have a plan. I'm going to tip a tin of chickpea dahl into a spare takeaway box I have at home, and then just order bombay potato which should be pretty low and have some plain boiled rice. Think that will be ok? I know it sounds silly but will feel more like a takeaway then?

Aww Lou if it makes you feel better I put on 1.5lb this week. So annoyed with myself but that was me making good choices all week! Grrrr. Back on the wagon with you hun. No point worrying over it. The way I see it I would have been doing this every week without noticing if I wasn't doing SW at all. I will get there eventually. Just like you hun! xxx

Aww bummer hun, we WILL do it though. x

On an early today, hence I'm writing this at 5.30am... green day..

B: Cereal (1B)
S: Fruit salad
L: Jacket and beans
D: Chickpea dahl, rice, bombay potato and pappadom

hope the indian went ok :) - i cocked up a bit and had a 3 course meal at frankie and bennys and ate all the wrong things! ....but i'm seeing this as a normal thing to do so refuse to panic and am back on plan this morning :)

Indian was lovely and i behaved myself pretty much.

Just got in from night out with girls, need to write it down before i forget..

B: Porridge (1B)
L: Vegetable sushi
S: apple and jacket potato
S: third of ring doughnut (4 syns)
D: slice garlic bread and pasta in tomato and basil sauce at ASK (4 syns)
S: Large glass of wine, 2 vodka and diet cokes, 1 fresh strawberry and peach schnapps cocktail (20 syns?)
S: fibre plus bar (1B)

Give up on working it out, will come back when more sober tomorrow, but needless to say, need to be extra good tomorrow and monday. xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Afternoon everyone..... such a gorgeous sunny day, which is slightly ruined by a hangover. Anyway... I went out last night, had a fab night until we went to a club, I felt so out of place and uncomfortable, all the other girls in there were like 17 and stick thin. I use to love going to clubs when I was younger, but I honestly hated it last night. I ended up leaving early in the end. :-(

Anyway, a new day today (after my 28 syns yesterday), I'm waiting to hear from OH as to what we're doing today, I did say we'd go out for dinner, if we do, I'll have a red day, but if not it'll be green all the way.... hurry up I want my lunch.

Unknown day
B: Melon and yogurt
S: Velvet crunch and diet coke (4.5 syns)
L: Pasta n' sauce with salad
S: Mikados (8 syns)
D: Jacket potato with cheese and sweetcorn and tomato cous cous (1A)
S: Fibre plus bar (1B)

Last edited:
morning everyone,

Green day again today, I'm on a rest day so going to spend the day cleaning and planning this weeks meals.

B: Chopped pineapple and yogurt
L: Jacket potato and baked beans
S: 2 x quorn mini eggs (5 syns)
D: Smash pizza with ham, onions, mushrooms and cheese (1A and 1B) with salad

Last edited:
Bah know that feeling in clubs but best thing to do is focus on who you're with and enjoy yourself :p They'll all be too busy trying to impress scuzzy young lads hehe.

Hope you have a good weigh in this week x

Just had the nicest tea ever - smash pizza, it was so nice I've decided to take a photo of it.... ok it's not dominos but was lush for 1A and 1B (ham). x

Attachments

• 136.jpg
    136.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 113
niknaks - recipe is in the recipe section, although I think I've written it a bit arse about face?

Back to work today, on a late and have to fit in WI too, eek.

B: Crunchy bran (1B)
S: Strawberries and pineappe
L: Cheese and leek pasta bake (8 syns)
S: Hifi bar and grapes (1B)
D: Jacket potato with cheese and onion (1A)
S: 3 x quorn picnic eggs (7.5 syns)

Last edited:
Back