Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Well.... been to weigh in..... wasn't as bad as I thought, haven't been for over 2 weeks and only gained 1 pound, am happy with that, no just need to start actually losing again.

Not going to take off my 5 stone sticker though....

Hey Lou, sorry I missed your birthday, hope u had a great day despite being sick :)

Good luck for wi, u are braver than me tonight, I need a few days back on plan first!

xxx

Thanks hun, put on 1lb so am happy with that.... just go and face the scales, then you can get full credit next week for your massive loss, it may not be as bad as you think either, I expected 5lbs on! x

Plan for Thursday - red day
S: Mullerlight
B: Bacon and egg sandwich on brown bread with no butter (from canteen) (B and 6 syns)
L: Fruit
D: Chicken curry, salad and jacket potato (B)

Tee hee, the above plan didn't happen in the end, had left over pasta so took that to work for lunch, so it's a green day now.

Thursday - green
B: Yogurt
S: Apple
L: Pasta (B)
S: 2 biscuits (6 syns)
D: Something simple - am thinking sw wedges and beans..

Also... need boy advice please, this is going to be a long one.

Ok, makes me sound like slapper but it involves 3 boys...

T = lovely, friend of a friend, but didn't end up going on first date as got together with someone else at his Xmas party, however was honest with me about it, she used him, he realised how stupid he had been and apologised to me.

C = my ex who wants to be f**k buddies. Tempting but think it'll be like a big cream cake, lush at the time but feel sick afterwards!!

R = been on one date with him, is lovely but lives 25 miles away and works long hours / weekends.

So, was meant to go to cinema with R tonight but postponed it as so confused as T asked me out last night, I really like T so felt I shouldn't see R tonight, but is T going to mess me about? Finally - add in C, my ex who finished with me in September and has now split up with his ex and wants to be f buddies....

This all makes me sound like a slapper, I'm not honestly, I just want to meet the right man and be happy, I hate all this dating stuff, I know most of you will say to sack off T as he had his chance but we hadn't actually met (just texting) when he met the xmas party girl, so can't really hold it against him.

Advice needed please...

xxx

Waaah, still no clearer on the boy situation, oh well, will just see what happens. Think C is a bad idea, as much as I want to see him I know my heart will get carried away and think we can get back together, which I 100% won't let happen, so whats the point?

Anyhoooo, back to slimming world, going to have a red day even though i hate them...

B: Fruit and yogurt
L: Bacon and egg sandwich (B) and a sausage (1 syn) and salad
D: Homemade syn free chicken curry with a jacket potato (B) and spinach
S: Grapes and mikados (6 syns) at the cinema

xxx

edited already... hehe.. ended up cleaning all morning so skipped breakfast..

S: 2 sweets (5 syns)
L: summer berries, banana, yogurt and sprinkle of muesli (3 syns)

??

Oh, and I've decided to set myself a target, my best friend is going to India next week until start of March, I'm going to get my 6 stone sticker by the time she gets back... only 15lbs to go which is pretty do-able if I apply myself.

xxx

I'm no expert on men, but my opinion is that C definitely needs to be out of the equation. It seems you know yourself well enough to realise you still have too many feelings to be involved with him at all if it isn't going anywhere.

R - only one date, so it doesn't mean too much. 25 miles is nothing BTW, I drive nearly 40 miles to work each day and another 10 to see bf... Costs a fortune in petrol but no big deal!!

T - I think he deserves a chance, but be honest with him and tell him that you are also seeing someone else and are not about to drop everything for him. Maybe you will find he is a pillock but don't give up on R just in case T is the one...

I think you need to keep your options open, but be honest with both of them about any concerns you have.

You will get your prince eventually ;) xxx

Thanks Mav, what you are saying is very true and also exactly what my best friend said too!

Food has changed again....

L: Fruit, yogurt and muesli (B)
S: Crackers and cheese (A and 4 syns)
S: Cherries and blueberries at cinema
D: Paella (was a ready meal as was 10pm by time I ate, going to count B and 15 syns, better than going to the chippy which I almost did).

Saturday - green day
B: Fruit
L: Scrambled eggs on toast
D: Wedges and dip
S: Vodka (30 syns - ish)

xxx

Update on todays food....

B: fruit, yogurt and muesli (B)
L/D: home made chicken curry (B) and wedges
S: Crackers and cheese (A and 6 syns)
S: Wedges
S: Vodka (30 syns)

Morning everyone... oops it's afternoon, had a great night last night, hope everyone else did too.

Sunday - took me 5 mins to work out what day it was...

B: Cracker (2 syns)
L: jacket potato and beans
D: Chickpea dahl and rice
S: Alpen light bar (1/2B)

Off to cinema tonight with T.... eek x

Happy New Year hun, have a great night with T :) xxxx

Hey! Im back! not sure if Im going to do SW or a different diet - but came here as my first port of call!
Hmmm - I agree with Mav regarding the boys (Ive only read your most recent page so forgive me if Im missing something crucial!) Did you text me recently and I didnt reply? I couldnt remember if it was real or I dreamt it - both are highly possible options!! xx

Hi hun, how are you?? Good christmas? Yay for being back, good luck with whatever you decide and make sure you tell me where your diary is so I can check in, hehe.

I didn't text you I don't think, but it's nice to know you're dreaming about me, hehe xx

Ha - how random of me to dream that! I felt quite guilty too for not replying!
Yeah I will do. Ive got the stuff for Exante - but I know SW works for me and its easy to fit in to normal life, so Im actually going to do SW for the first month anyway ..... cos got a minimoon planned for a few weeks time, plus got a few meals out, but can work SW round it. Might dig out my old diary and add to that! Do keep an eye on me xxx

Ohh a minimoon sounds lovely, not sure if I've spoken to you since - but your wedding photos looked gorgeous, looked like an amazing day. How's married life? Any different?

Well.... met T last night, was a really nice night, we went for a drink first and then went to see mission impossible, I thought I'd hate it as it's a boys film but I really enjoyed it and suprised myself. T was 10 minutes late but text me to let me know so I was ok with that, still hate sitting there on my own waiting for them to turn up though, eek.

So... next eek moment... I'm seeing R this afternoon, I feel I shouldn't as I like T.... think I'll just go and then explain that I just want to be friends with him?

Anyway - the actual point of this diary.... food.

Monday - red day
B: fruit, yogurt and muesli (B)
L: 2 sausages (1 syn), scrambled eggs, tomatoes and toast (3 syns)
D: chicken salad sandwich (B)

Happy New Year Lou. :)

Glad to see that life is treating you well. I see your date went well. :) You did so well not to gain much over christmas. My bad habits kicked back in an i gained 5lb!! oops lmao.

Hope this afternoon went well. :) Xx

I'd say only tell R you just want to be friends if you are 100% certain you don't want anything more from him/don't fancy him or wahtever. Don't be blinded by what may or may not happen with T...

That said, hope you're having a good afternoon :) xxx

Hiya niknaks - good christmas lovely?

Mav, I know you're right about Rich but there was just nothing there, I know it's because I've been blinded by Tom a bit but everything just annoyed me about Rich tonight.

Not going to rush in to anything with T, he text me today which was nice, will just wait and see, I'm not scared of being single anymore which is great as I know I won't be with a bloke just for the sake of having a bloke if you know what I mean.

Oh - don't take blueberries to cinema (not if you're blonde like me), some how managed to knock them off my knee and catapult the row in front of me with blueberries, ooops.

xxx

Back