Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Hello gorgeous girlys (and boys if any read this), yay it's Friday evening, am so excited about only having one shift left before rest days, I'm getting too old for 7 day shifts.

Right.... a story....

Last year I went out on NY eve with the girls, I felt better but still fat, frumpy and out of place, I made a resolution in my head just before midnight that on NY eve 2011 I would either be working as a special police constable or in a size 16 dress (rather than 22 I was wearing).

I've probably had the slowest weight loss out of anyone here this year, but I'm just about to hit my 5 stone so am making some progress, it's been a massively horrible long slog where I've threatened to give up so many times, but... I didn't and today I got my reward... a brand new, slinky, size 16 dress bought and hanging in my wardrobe - and it fits! (Have got through my interview / assessment centre etc for specials, just waiting for vetting and medical).

So the next resolution for NY 2012... watch this space.. xxx

Hey Lou,

Well done on your achievement, you have done so well in the past year and it's great to be ambitious.

Have u got lots of Xmas parties to show off ur gorgeous dress?? Can't believe it's nearly Xmas already... Time flies... Never thought I'd be saying that lol xxxx

Thanks Laura... great to see you back, I've not got a lot of xmas parties but may give it a test run next weekend when I go out with the girls.

So... it's Saturday evening and I've just finished my set of 7 shifts which has left me knackered, can't wait for a lie in tomorrow. Need to get house sorted out too as still got boxes of stuff that aren't unpacked etc.

Food hasn't been brilliant today...

Saturday - red day
B: Yogurt, raspberries, banana and spoon of muesli (1/3B)
S: Apple
L: Chicken salad and french fry crisps (5 syns)
D: Milk chocolate from M&S (14 syns - worth it)
S: 2 scanbran and cottage cheese (2/3B)
D: Salmon fillet with roast onions, carrots and peppers with a rocket and spinach balsamic salad

xxx

Hi everyone... just a quick food update, have had a pretty lazy today and still got lots to do, so you've guessed it - another to do list is on it's way!

Sunday - green day
B: Raspberries and yogurt
L: 2 slices WW bread (B) and baked beans
S: 2 satsumas
S: Flapjack (10 syns)
D: Chickpea dahl and rustic oven chips (4 syns)

To do list:
* buy card for xmas cards
* get photos printed
* clean hall
* hoover stairs
* sort out paperwork
* call hotel re brothers birthday
* put all clothes away in bedroom

xx

Hi everyone....

* buy card for xmas cards
* [strike] get photos printed [/strike]
* [strike] clean hall [/strike]
* [strike] hoover stairs [/strike]
* sort out paperwork
* [strike] call hotel re brothers birthday [/strike]
* put all clothes away in bedroom

Have knocked a few off the list but typically left the big jobs until last. Scales are being a bit kinder to me, have realised my half stone gain must have been down to hormones as my delightful period has arrived (after not having one for months as on pill).

Food... Monday - red day
B: fruit, yogurt and spoon muesli (2 syns)
L: Tuna toasted sandwich and salad (B and 2 syns)
D: Chicken salad

Tuesday
B: Allbran and banana (B)
???

Thanks hun, I'm still an actual size 18 though, just managed to get lucky with this dress, am going to wear it on Saturday night - out with the girls.

So - Tuesday... red day
B: Fruit, yogurt and spoon muesli (2 syns)
S: Mince pie (10 syns)
L: Veggi soup
S: Cold chicken
D: Chilli, jacket potato (2Bs), spoon of rice (4 syns) and salad
S: 2 segments of chocolate orange (?)

Wednesday - red day
B: Fruit and yogurt
L: Veg soup
D: ?

Hi everyone, hope you're ok. I'm ill again, have got a cold this time, it's the third time I've been ill in 6 weeks (flu then chest infection and now cold) and am getting really annoyed with my body. Am all tucked up in bed after leaving work early so hopefully can fight it off quickly.

Oh - wi update.. stayed the same last night.

Thursday
B: fruit, yogurt and muesli (B)
L: veggi soup and fudge (5 syns)
D: Pork (B), wedges, carrots and peas

xxxx

Well done on the maintain - least it's not a gain ;)

Night out with the girls sounds good, esp as an excuse to get all dressed up, love it :) xxxx

Thanks hun, am looking forward to it, hope your party tonight goes well and you make lots of new wag friends.

Ok, so Friday... manic day but got lots done, am feeling rubbish so off to bed shortly...

Friday - green day
B: Allbran (B) and fruit
S: 2 apples
L: Veggi soup
S: LF Crisps (5 syns)
D: Rustic chips and chickpea dahl (4 syns)

xxx

Hiya... where has the weekend gone??

Had a busy one yesterday, put some gorgeous icicle lights on my garage, I had to go and get my hair cut whilst my Dad was finishing them off, I almost cried when I walked down the street, they are sooo pretty, have always wanted some pretty lights and now I have them (just will be a struggle to take them down in January).

Anyway - went out last night with the girls, drank loads but strangely no hangover??? Am loving that. Food has been pretty naughty though..

Saturday
L: fruit and yogurt
S: 5 chocolates (10 syns)
D: Chilli and rice followed by bannoffee pie (20 syns)
S: 2/3 bottle of proscheco followed by... 6 vodka and diet cokes? (30 syns)

Eeeeeeekkkkk

Sunday - red day
B: Diet coke and satsuma
L: Chicken salad
D: Scrambled eggs on toast (B)

Need to be really good now and try and claw back my massive syn day yesterday, won't be out again now until my birthday (23rd) so no excuses.

xxxx

just a super quick one...

monday - red day
B: allbran (B)
L: chicken and veg soup
S scrambled eggs on toast (b)

tuesday - red
B: fruit ang yog
L: chicken and veg soup
D: soup again..... guess what dayit is tomorrow!!!!!!

I love pretty looking twinkly lights - some people take it too far tho, I was driving to my parents last night and was near blinded by a house that you wouldn't otherwise see from the road!!

The thing I hate about Christmas decorations, is that someone's gotta take them all down!!

Lucky you not having a hangover too, that is impressive :)

Any men on the go I should be aware of???!!!

xxx

Haha, you made me laugh Laura..... got a date on Thursday with a guy I actually like, but don't want to get my hopes up too much, hehe, also in a bizare twist.. he was my friend from work's best man at her wedding 2 months ago, we met on dating website and then realised we both knew her, I remember looking at my friends wedding photos and thinking how lush her best man looked!! Hehe. We're not going to tell her just yet, see how the first date goes.

Jane, thanks for the good luck, I def need it as yet again I've bent the rules all week and then realise I've been bad so try and lose as much weight as possible between Monday evening and Wednesday 5pm.. it's the same every week!

Am looking forward to new year, hopefully I'll get more focus and start losing weight again, have been at the same weight for a month now and it's doing my head in, but can't stop cheating and also don't want to go out on my bike as it's too cold and dark. Blaaah.

So... Tuesday - red day
B: Fruit and yogurt with spoonfull of muesli (B)
L: Chicken and veggi soup, satsuma and apple
S: LF crisps (5 syns)

Am trying to have lighter meals in the evening in the hope it shakes up my usual routine and makes me lose a bit of weight.. although giving up chocolate should probably be my first tactic!!

xxx

Hi everyone.... brrgh, it's cold. Only 45 mins until weigh in, eek - anyone know how to lose 1/2 a stone in 45 mins??

Left work early today so I could go and give blood only to be told I couldn't donate due to my stupid elbow as still waiting for test results, such a waste of my afternoon. Oh well... hopefully I'll be able to go back in Jan time.

Have got my best friend staying over tonight, we're having mini christmas on saturday with my other two mates, so going out to buy the turkey this evening, am v excited!

Want to set myself a target for my 6 stone award, think I'm going to go for end of Feb?

So - Wednesday green day
B: Cereal (B)
L: LF crisps (4.5 syns) was too busy at work...
D: Tuna pasta bake (B and A)

xxx

Evening everyone..... just a quick update, have got the day off tomorrow so will have more time to write a proper one...

Green day today for a change and far too many syns!

Thursday
B: fruit, yogurt and muesli (B)
S: satsuma and 2 quality street (4 syns)
L: pasta salad (B)
D: potato wedges and salad
S: peanut M&Ms (20 syns?)

Ooops xxx

Hi everyone, wish the weather would make it's mind up... keep putting washing out then having to get it back in etc, grr. God how old do I sound!!

Anyway, green day again today, hopefully going to be 100%, would love a nice loss next week.

Friday - green
B: Fruit and yogurt with muesli (B)
L: SW Quiche and salad
D: Chickpea dahl and rice
S: 2 bourbons (5 syns)

xxx

Eeek, no update for 3 days!!

Monday - red day
B: fruit and yogurt
S: Satsumas
L: Chicken salad and crisps (5 syns)