Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Thanks Jane, how are you lovely?

Was meant to be a red day today but it went a bit wrong as my friend ended up coming over for dinner and only had one salmon fillet out so...

B: fruit and yogurt
L: home made chicken soup (2Bs?)
D: Pea and mint rissotto

xxx

Why do i have no self control... met my friend last night who was having man trouble, ended up having white wine spritzer, followed by camembert, bread, houmous and pate, I'd already had my tea, what is wrong with me???? Grrggh.

Anyway - yesterday
B: Allbran (B)
L: Chicken sandwich (B)
D: Salmon and roast veg
S: All the above naughty stuff

Thursday - green
B: Fruit and yogurt
L: Mugshot and apple
D: ?

It's Christmas :D That's my excuse for all the bad stuff that falls into my mouth at the moment :) xxx

Hehe... good plan hun, am so looking forward to January though so I can be strict with myself again. xx

Bring on January hey!

So Friday... I'm so absolutely shattered that I've burst into tears twice this evening, am going to update this and then it's bed time, last shift tomorrow, then out for family dinner for brothers 30th followed by going to see a band in town and having everyone back to mine, all that and I'm working until 5pm.... arrgh.

Friday - green
B: Fruit, yogurt and muesli (B)
S: 3 x satsumas
L: Mugshot and apple
S: Chocolate (12 syns)
D: Chickpea dahl, spinach and sw chips

xxxxxxx

Hi Lou!!!!

Wow look at you hun. How fabby have you done. 5 stones! Congratu-frekin-lations hun! How are you? A date on thursday hey, was that last week or this week coming? If last how did it go? So nice to see you have done so well. You have inspired me to keep going. I have gone past 3 stone but need at least another 2 stone off. Next year will be my year lol!

Oooo so good to see you again :) How I miss minimins. xx

Hiya gorgeous niknaks!!!! How are you? Well done on the three stone, thats fabulous. Date didn't happen in the end as he had to work late that night, then met someone else at his xmas party the night after, oh well.

Get back on minis mrs, need more people to talk to. xx

Morning......
Went out last night for my brothers 30th birthday, I turned up late as got a bit lost so had to order on the spur of the moment, stupidly I ordered a burger without the bun, still ate all the chips though, grrgh. NEED TO GET A GRIP!!

Saturday - green day / brothers birthday
B: Allbran (B)
S: Satsumas
L: Mugshot
S: Bread and pate (10 syns)
D: Burger, chips and salad (20 syns and B)

Arrghhhh, right am going to be super good today but going out for dinner again tonight so may be difficult.

Sunday - red / neutral day
B: Scrambled egg on toast (1/3B)
L: Yogurt and fruit
D: ???

Morning again... off work today so got plenty to do.... although saying that I'm currently sat in bed watching homes under the hammer, hehe.

Think I'm going to go for a red day today, really struggling with staying on plan at the moment though, plus it's my birthday on friday so feel like i'm doubley intitled to break my diet, grrgh.

Monday
B: Fruit and yogurt with sprinkle of muesli (3 syns)
L: Tuna and red onion sandwich (B)
D: Salmon with roast peppers, onions, tomatoes and mushrooms with balsamic vinegar

xxx

p.s - went on a date last night... so far so good..

Aww well his loss. So tell me about your date last night...:p I am finding it so hard to stay focused on plan. I suspect I aint on my own and plenty of people are struggling becuase of this xmas lark lol.

I will try and get back on. I have been so busy i forgot minimins exsisted at one stage :( I do miss u all though. xx

Know what you mean hun, every time i eat a celebration I think "yum" not "thats 2.5 / 3 syns eaten"... hehe.

How's it going with your new man, although he must not be new anymore, it's been ages since we caught up lady!

Date was lovely, but not going to get over excited just yet, he's a lovely bloke BUT has a really brummie accent which really really grates me, I know I'm being unfair and will get over it / use to it!

Arrgh, it's sooooo cold, am sat on sofa wrapped in blanket, finally got car insurance sorted too. I lead such an exciting life!

xxx

Morning...... it's my birthday today, yay - on the down side, I'm ill again, the weather is rubbish and my car has broken down, therefore no trip to the seaside as planned but a morning in bed with lemsip and tissues, boo.

Food wise..... hurry up Monday (when I'll be 100% back on plan)... my birthday breakfast consisted of half a coronation chicken sandwich and a rich tea biscuit... things are only going to get worse...

xxx

Wooo - merry christmas everyone, hope you all had a lovely day. I ate far too much but not going to get upset by it, am going to take control and get on plan again tomorrow morning, am actually looking forward to it as feel really blaaah as had too much stodge etc.

Haha - was going to write down what I've eaten today but don't think I can actually remember it all!!

xxxx

Morning..... 100% back on track today, I'm so desperate to lose weight but really hate the thought of slimming world, think I just need to get my head in the right place again, I know SW works but.... waaahhh!!

Monday - green day
B: fruit, yogurt and muesli (B)
S: 2 chocolate pennys (4 syns)
L: ??
D: Cherry tomato and spinach rissotto

Morning..... last day off before going back to work tomorrow at 6am, argh, thats going to hurt.

Plan for today:

- curtain shopping whilst they're all half price in the sales
- quick look round clothes shops
- paint spare room again
- change bed
- plan food for rest of the week

Am not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow night, but oh well - had better just get on with it, accept the gain and move on. It's looking like 5 or 6lbs on at the moment, eek.

Tuesday - red day
B: Fruit, yogurt and muesli (B)
L: Scrambled eggs on toast (B)
D: Chicken stirfry

Wednesday - green day
B: Fruit and yogurt
S: Apple and satsuma
L: Mugshot
D: Cherry tomato and bacon (B) pasta

Morning everyone.... hehe, this place is really quiet at the moment, say hello if you're reading, I'm getting lonely..

Weigh in tonight, I'm just going to go and then draw a line under it, I've come too far to let a little (or not so) gain bother me, I know I enjoyed eating it all and know I can get it all off again, yay.

Wednesday - green
B: 42g allbran (B)
l: mugshot and apple
d: either rissotto or pasta after wi

xxx

Hi Louise, Happy Birthday for Friday and hope that it was a good one. Hope that your WI isn't too painful! You are braver than me, I don't normally WI until after new year!!

Hi Jane, thanks hun, how was your Christmas? Hope you had fun and found some time to relax.

I've missed WI for the last 2 weeks because of shift work etc, so can't miss tonight too, I know it's a gain so will just have to get on with it, I could easily put another 4lbs on by next week if I delay it.

What are you up to for NY eve? x

Back