Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

I thought it was about time for a new picture - considering I'm 3 years older, now have a fringe and also wear glasses!!

Sooooooo tired today, had max of 2 hours sleep last night. Neighbours were having domestic in street at midnight which went on and on... closed window to shut out noise and then woke up too hot... still shouting etc. Go back to sleep and wake up at 3.45am, hearing police outside their house. The guy tries to escape down the drain pipe, at this point the are 9 officers all shouting etc, they then decide to kick door in etc, etc..... by this time it was 4.15am, I had to be up at 5am for work so gave up on sleep, got up and went to work.

ARRGHH.

Guy they arrested was taken to Police station I work at, I felt like going to the cell block and shouting and screaming outside his cell and see how he likes it when he's trying to sleep.

Grumpy me!

Food for today... green day

B: 42g crunchy bran at 0430hrs (1B)
S: Handfull of malteasers at 0630 - needed sugar so I could wake up (8 syns??)
S: Apple
L: Pasta bake (1A)
S: Apple
D: ??

loving the new pic i couldnt think is it the same Lou? and there you are wow.
sorry to hear about all the comotion going on down by yours hope you catch up the sleep xxx
have a great week hun
Lyns

Booo @ ya neighbours but LOL @ ya maltesers! Were they nice that early!!!

Hope you catch some kip later! x

Hehe, malteasers are yum no matter what time of the day. I had a good nights sleep last night and feeling happier today.

I've been to a conference and they put on a buffet lunch, so not had a perfect day but is better than it could have been (buffet had spring rolls / pizza slices / chips etc etc)

B: 42g crunchy bran (1B)
L: 2 little beef triangle sandwiches (1B), onion barjee (4 syns?), carrott sticks, chicken leg minus skin and 3 chips (2 syns?) followed by melon
S: Grapes and 1 bourban biscuit (3.5 syns)
D: Chicken salad and bbq sauce (2 syns)

11.5 syns, so not as bad as I thought!!

Well Done chicken! xxx

Aww thanks lovely, not sure about stunning, but I'll take the compliment anyway.

I didn't deserve the loss after my holiday and am thinking it may catch up with me at next weigh in!! I've got my operation in less than 2 weeks, so desperatly want to lose more weight before then.

Anyway.... green day today
B: Yogurt and coffee and alpen light (0.5B)
S: Apple and alpen light (0.5B)
L: Cous cous, bread (5 syns) and apple
D: Ginger and chilli chicken (1B) with jacket potato and sweetcorn
S: 1/2 lemon soufle dessert (6 syns)

Last edited:
Hello diary,

Have barely eaten today, am in trouble of reaching for bad food so need to cook my tea quickly...

B: Yogurt
L: Diet coke and alpen light bar (0.5B)
S: Alpen light bar and lemon stuff (OH was making a tart and I licked out the bowl) (0.5B and 5 syns?)
D: SW chips with bacon (1B) and cheese (1A)

Hi hun - doesn't sound a busy day but didn't seem to stop, went shopping to Waitrose (only to buy posh bits), then to town centre for a wonder round, then called in at Morrisons on way home to do main food shop before supervising other halfs cooking. Hehe.

I'm back to work tomorrow for a rest. How's your weekend going? You sounds like you have got a great day planned for tomorrow! x

I wanted to go back to work for a rest, but was so busy after a murder on Friday.

Anyway, I'm home now... today's food diary, 1st of quite a few red days, although I miss my green days..

Sunday - Red
B: Strawberries and sweetened FF
S: Alpen light bar (0.5B)
L: Chicken salad, an apple, lf crisps (2.5 syns) and approx 5 lion bite / rock things (size of malteaser) (5 syns)
S: Sliced cold chicken
D: Grilled steak with garlic mushrooms, roast tomatoes, onions, carrots, baby corn, mange tout and jacket potato (1B)

While I'm here... tomorrow..

Monday
B: Strawberries and sweetened FF
S: yougurt
L: Carrot and corriander soup (free) alpen light bar (0.5B)
S: Apple and alpen light (0.5B) and 6 mikados (3 syns)
D: Salmon fillet with lemon and herbs, jacket and veg (1B)

Last edited:
Hello Lou :) Looks like you're doing good, can't blame you on the cycling thing for June it has been sweltering!!

Hope work gives you a sufficient rest ;)

Well - the doctors called me today and asked if I can go in for my mole removal on Thursday afternoon, talk about short notice!! It's on my face (like a beauty spot), but is raised and I HATE IT.

So I'll have that to deal with, as well as my pre op on the same day at hospital, and then my main op on 15th. Have been reading up on op I'm having on elbow and says I should be able to drive again after approx 2 weeks.......... OMG, what am I going to do for 2 whole weeks? Argh.

On the plus side - no exercise for 12 weeks, hehehe, I can manage that xxx

Hello diary,

Well its weigh in day tomorrow, fingers crossed I get a loss, will have to dig out the see through knickers again!

Red day tomorrow..
B: 21g crunchy bran and strawberries (0.5B)
L: LF sausage and cherry tomato salad with salad cream (1.5 syns ans 2 syns)
S: Alpen light (0.5B)
D: Spicy turkey skewers with onions, cherry tomatoes, red and yellow peppers with a w/m pitta bread (1B) and garlic herb dip made from quark.

please keep your fingers crossed for me, and good luck to everyone else... xxx

Last edited:
Yipppeeeeee, just got back from weigh in, I lost 3lbs, I'm so happy. (Although I'm losing more weight doing no exercise than when I was cycling 25 miles a week)...

congrats on the loss 3lb amazing i need akickup the backside i really want my 1.5st award but im a good 4.5lbs off it yet (we were so similar along the first weeks ive gotta catch you up!!;) )

Back