Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Hey hun, I cant believe the last three days have been so mad! Hope you are sorting your head out and the car.
Your weight may come off week.
Right sorry to short post adn dash but hubby on a stag weekend so me and the munchkin are having a girly day.

Thanks girlys, cars are rubbish, end of. Hope you enjoy your girly weekend with your daughter, have you settled back into work ok?

I'm having a lazy day today, I'm still in bed and watching Saturday kitchen, then it'll be a few hours of cleaning, go for a walk and then chill out so more! Hehe. Back at work again tomorrow for a set of 7 :-(

Today's food diary (need to be uber good as I had fat ass chinese last night)

Red day
B: Coffee and a yogurt
L: 2 LF sausages with scrambled eggs in a w/m pitta bread (1 syn and B)
S: French fries (4.5 syns)
D: Chilli with salad and maybe a jacket potato (B)

**Update - just been to gym and swam 72 lengths, wanted 75 but was too tired to do anymore, theres always tomorrow though!**

Last edited:
Ok - here is my forward planning for the next few days (will probably change it a little bit)...

Sunday - red day
B: 42g crunchy bran with a banana (B)
L: reheated chilli (at work) and a yogurt
D: Spicy pork with carrots, spring greens and a jacket potato (B)

Monday - red day
B: 42g crunchy bran and a banana (B)
L: Tuna salad (2 syns for mayo)
D: Lemon and herb chicken with stir fry vegetables

Tuesday - green day
B: Crunchy bran (B)
L: Mugshot, apple and yogurt
D: ??

Ooops, I got home and was hungry.... arggh.

Sunday - red day
B: 42g crunchy bran with a banana (B)
L: reheated chilli (at work) and a yogurt
S: Pack of french fries (4.5 syns), a flump (1.5 syns) and 4 rich tea fingers (4 syns)
D: Spicy pork with carrots, runner beans, spring greens and a jacket potato (B)

Woop woop, just got home from the gym with jelly legs and I LOVED IT, really tired now but happy tired. Will be going again tomorrow, can't do Weds and Thurs as I'm on lates but will do Friday, Saturday (swim) and Sunday.

Anyway, today's food.... I'm glad I don't keep food in my desk at work as this morning I almost ate my biro I was that hungry, not sure why?

Red day
B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
S: Apple and banana
L: Beef salad with gherkin relish (3 syns)
S: Half small bread roll (B)
D: Salmon fillet with spring greens, carrots and roast peppers

Never mind eating a biro, I reckon your jelly legs had a narrow escape!

Wow Lou you're gonna be a gymaholic :D! Just remember to give your body a wee rest eh?

Biros don't taste particularly good and probably have a syn value XD gotta be hard to digest that plastic.

Hehe, they taste pretty rubbish too... off to weigh in in about 3 minutes, eek, I'm nervous...

Today's food:
S: Grapes and an apple
L: Jacket potato with coleslaw (4 syns)
S: Flump after WI (1.5 syns)
D: Pasta with bacon (B), sweetcorn, green beans and sweet chilli sauce (4 syns)

Last edited:
Great loss Lou, well done!! :)
How's the heart??

Thanks hun. Heart is ok, had a moment in ASDA before, the was a couple shopping and she was havin a strop about something and he just gave her a big hug. I just miss my 'someone', it's hard not having anyone to tell about my day, to tell the silly things to, someone who understands me and knows me more than I know myself? Anyway (hello tears), I will find love again, but not too soon as need to find the new me first. :eek:

Very philosophical, but true hun.
Well done on the loss chick x

Thanks everyone.... on a late today so got time to write this up:
B: Poached eggs on toast (B)
S: Apple and grapes
L: Mugshot and something else?
D: ???

aw Lou im so so sorry to hear about your crappy few weeks. I heard this quote somewhere and hope it helps you a little. Sending big hugs for your determination to get through and congrats on your shiny new sticker! :grouphugg:

[FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif]If you feel like love has failed you or you have never found that special someone, that is only your future partner's prayers working.
[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif][/FONT]

Hi Loo,
Well done on loss, and your new sticker!

Thanks both - also that's a lovely saying Sally, fingers crossed it's true!

Today's food....
B: Poached eggs on toast (B)
S: Banana and yogurt
L: Jacket and beans
S: Fibre plus bar after gym (B)
D: SW chips and bag of french fries whilst waiting (4.5 syns)

Exercise: swam 420m

Last edited:
Woop woop, it's Friday and I'm in a brilliant mood... even though I'm working tomorrow! Just had a fab work out at the gym too.

Red day today as out for dinner later with the girls
S: Yogurt and apple
L: Tuna salad (2 syns for mayo)
S: Banana before gym
D: Think it'll be rare rump steak and gorgonzola (2 x A) salad with new potatoes (B) and diet cokes

Exercise: 15 mins bike / 15 mins treadmill / 5 mins x trainer... need to up my x trainer but find it really hard so will try and do a minute more each time!

xxx

Hi diary... just back from work and I'm shattered, thankfully I've got 2 days off now, need it after working the last 7.

Red day today
B: Porridge and banana (B)
L: Bacon, onion and tomato omlette and an apple
S: Apple and alpen light bar (3 syns)
D: Chilli (5.5 syns for packet so 3 syns as only use half) with jacket pot (B) and salad

Exercise: going to the gym in an hour or so but I'm shattered, know I'll feel better afterwards but still.... x

UPDATE - been to gym, ended up there for ages and loved it.
Bike: 10 mins
Treadmill: 25 mins
X Trainer: 10 mins
Leg presses - 100

Last edited:
Back