Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Hello diary - still feeling blaaah, have lost all enthusiasm about food, not even bothered about naughty food, I just seem to spend ages looking in cupboard / supermarket but then going without...therefore I'm going to sit in on the new members talk tomorrow at class, I need to remotivate myself and continue my journey.

As my friend pointed out... I'm a third of the way there already!!

Red day (eventually)

B: Crunchy bran (B)
S: Banana
L: Cereal bar (B) and coffee
D: Salmon with spring greens and carrots
S: Babybel (1/3 A)

Tuesday - Red day
B: Cereal (B)
S: Babybel (1/3A)
L: Ham salad (2 syns mayo)
D: Steak and onion toasted sandwich (B) with RF cheddar melted on it (2/3A)

Last edited:
Sorry to read you're a bit down at the mo Lou, it's hard to convince someone but you must believe that you are a fantastic person and doing so well - you are so determined to lose this weight and to fulfil your career ambitions, do this for yourself and believe in your self-worth. The rest will fall into place in good time :)

Sorry to read you're a bit down at the mo Lou, it's hard to convince someone but you must believe that you are a fantastic person and doing so well - you are so determined to lose this weight and to fulfil your career ambitions, do this for yourself and believe in your self-worth. The rest will fall into place in good time :)

Thanks hun, that means a lot, you're right - I will get there, just need to get my bum back into gear, have had a rubbish few months but sod it, being down isn't going to help! Have tried to rep you but have to spread it about a bit first, doh x

Right.

Today I have restarted my SW journey, I have taken my 1.5lb gain on the chin and I am 100% back on track.

I stayed for group and to be honest... I loved it, I was moved to tears by one of the girls, she was going on holiday and has lost 3 stone, she was saying how she use to dread flying because of the seat belts / tray thing, and I was right there with her, I knew exactly what she was saying and it was so nice to know someone else has been through what I have. Am so pleased for her.

So there you go.... new start, I am NOT going to undo all my hard work, yeah I'm bored but I've got my arse in gear again, I am doing this for me and I'm not going to let myself down again... woop xxx

Well done Louise! Just want you to know that you have cheered me up as well - (put on 2lbs this week). I have also been through the horror of seat belts on planes. X

Hey Lou just catching up on your diary and you have certainly been through it recently. I is understandable you have not been 100% on track.

But that is in the past! We are back on track and raring to go!!! That tiny little gain will be off by next week so go for it!! xx

Hope you have had a good day x

Yay, thanks everyone, we will all do this... I really appreciate everyone's kind words and am a happy bunny again.

Wednesday - Red
B: Pear and yogurt
S: Carrot sticks
L: Tuna salad (2 syns) with an apple
S: Grapes
D: Chicken kebabs in a wm pitta bread (B)

Still got a B left so may have a fibre plus bar and options hot chocolate later on x

Inspirational little speech there about the plane journey eh?

Really nice to hear you're back on track and you shouldn't change your ticker because hunny you lost that weight and still deserve it :)

Looking forward to seeing you back at 35 loss :)

Kiki.... how are you lovely lady? Hope you're well... look at you, losing 20%, thats brilliant. Well done lady, sooo close to target now but I bet it's harder than ever for you, I've heard the last few pounds are the hardest.

Todays food... well, I'm 100% today and happy..

Green day
B: 42g all bran (B)
L: Jacket potato and beans
S: 3 quality street and an apple (8 syns?)
D: Linguine with bacon (B), peppers, cherry tomatoes, onions, mushrooms all stirred up with 50g sweet chilli philadelphia (4 syns)

Last edited:
Still feels like a mountain to go I've been stuck at this weight but hey if I'm not steadily gaining but instead very very slowly losing it's all good.

Well done on your 100% day sweety!

You sound so happy and focused now and I think its quite infectious lol. Well done for putting your gain behind you and getting right back to it You're a star :)
Thanks for the flight story, so inspirational.

Louise24 - thought I'd actually write on your diary and say hi, I've just read it all (did someone say lurking?!) and wanted to add my support. You've been through/ are going through some horrible times and I just wanted to say how well I think you're doing. You are truly an inspiration - congratulations on 100% day :)

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the support, I am feeling much brighter and hopefully all the bad things will stop and good things will start...

Didn't come on here yesterday so got two lots of food to write up.. also, am going out tonight with the girls, I'm very excited to have a good girly night out, haven't been single in almost 3 years, so look out boys!!!

Friday
B: Allbran (B)
S: Apple and yogurt
L: Cous cous and a banana
S: 3 quality street (7 syns?)
D: Cajun spiced potato wedges

Saturday
B: Poached eggs on toast (B)
L: Fruit and yogurt
D: Cajun potato wedges and syn free dip, carrot sticks etc
S: A lot of vodka!!! (30 syns?)

The girls are coming round to mine before hand so cooking pizza and nachos for them and a big bowl of potato wedges that I can munch on.

See you tomorrow afternoon... xxxx

Hello.... well, I wasn't too bad last night, had a few cheeky flapjacks and some nachos when I got in drunk, but didn't have a kebab or burger like I normally would and stuck to vodka and diet cokes.

So today.... green day

B: 2 slices of toast (2Bs)
S: Flapjack and 2 party rings (8 syns?)
L: Sushi (2 syns)
D: Vegetable chilli and rice

Probably going to go to Dover / France on Tuesday and Wednesday so will miss my usual weigh in.... think I'll either go tomorrow night or morning instead.

Have a nice sunday - if it ever stops raining! x

You are very well behaved missy, I think we have a saint in our midst ;)

Have a great day Lou, even if the weather is bad keeps that chin up :D

Back