Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Today changed slightly but should still be ok..

Ok - today... red day I think
B: Fruit salad and yogurt
S: Chocolate (oops 10 syns)
L: Egg, tomato and sausage pitta bread (B) (10 syns?)
D: Pasta n sauce with cheese (B)

Was meant to be a red day but didnt get home until 9pm and was too hungry to cook properly so had a pasta n sauce, that therefore means I've got to syn the sausages - bum!!

On the plus side, I did my bike ride and smashed my 6 mile target and did 12 instead, was great but my new bike is rubbish so going to see if I can take it back, think rear wheel is buckled?

Oh - my to do list worked this morning, so here is tomorrows..
* sort out garden and plant some colourful flowers
* sort out spare bedroom (OMG - wish me luck)
* 5 mile walk

Last edited:
Morning peeps.... ok, it's going to be a red day today, and I will stick to plan this time and now switch to green half way through the day.

B: Apple and yogurt
L: Smoked salmon and philadelphia on a toasted pitta bread (B) and 4 syns
D: Steak and salad with grilled cherry tomaotes, mushrooms and onions (YUMMY)

Hope everyone has a lovely day in the sunshine... am wondering how many of my "to do" list above I'll actually do today, hehe. x

Morning and Happy Easter to everyone, I'm off to work shortly.. rubbbbbish.

Sunday
B: 42g allbran (B) with melon
S: Mullerlight and apple
L: Tuna salad and banana
D: Lamb with garlic and rosemary new potatoes (B) carrots and tenderstem broccoli

Where did Monday go???

B: Melon and yogurt
L: 3 cream crackers (oops) 9 syns?
D: Pasta with bacon (B) in a tomato and basil homemade sauce

Tuesday - WI Day
L: Leftover pasta (4 syns)
D: Smash pizza with bacon (B) and various veg with cheese (A)

Where did Monday go???

L: 3 cream crackers (oops) 9 syns?
D: Pasta with bacon (B) in a tomato and basil homemade sauce

Tuesday - WI Day
L: Leftover pasta (4 syns)
D: Smash pizza with bacon (B) and various veg with cheese (A)

Smash Pizza eh:p It was really tasty - OH wasn't convinced having watched me splodge it on to the baking tray - he was, however, convinced when it came out all crispy and magically delicious.

OH said "oooo it does taste a bit like pizza"!!! He did have 100 Babybel light's on it though so his wasn't as healthy as mine!

Let's hope the rest of the week goes slower than the last weekend, and today! It's flown by:eek:

xxx

Yippeeeee - 2lbs off for me this week and even better than that I not only stayed for class :eek: but also sat in on the new member talk AND bought a countdown.

No stopping me now - no sireee!! :D

I'm only 4lbs off my 4 stone sticker (not setting myself deadlines as that makes me go off the rails, but eek!!)

Finally... I'm going to start my very first week of extra easy tomorrow, I'm poo scared as don't trust it but excited about mixing it all up a little.

Hope everyone else is doing well, if anyone needs any enthusiasm let me know as I'm bubbling in it. xxx

Hi everyone.... well, my first day of extra easy and I think I've done it correctly, please let me know if I've made any mistakes

S: Alpen light (3 syns)
L: Scrambled eggs on toast (B) with an orange and apple
D: Steak with salad

Day 2 of extra easy...

B: Melon and mullerlight
L: Salad box and an apple
D: Chilli and chips or spag bol

Hi Jane, thanks hun, I am in the zone at the moment, well done on your 2lbs off this week, any plans for the weekend?

Just updating my food plan, still not sure about this whole ee thing..

L: Beef curry and boiled rice with veg (5 syns) and an orange
D: Pasta with bacon, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, sweetcorn and sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)

Forgot my B again... eek

Hello quick catch up.... struggling a bit with extra easy, think I prefer red and green..

B: 42g allbran and banana (B)
L: Jacket potato and salad
S: 2 buns (15 syns?)
D: Egg, chips and beans (no 1/3 though...)

Thanks for the tip hun, have bought loads of veg now so should be ok, I still don't really like EE though....

Saturday
B: Allbran and banana (B)
L: Salad (4 syns)
S: Bun (6 syns)
D: Duck with rice, veg and few chips (15 syns)

Oops - far too many syns yesterday, will claw it back today hopefully..

Sunday
L: Quiche and salad
D: Spaghetti bolagnaise

Had a great day today, walked into town and bought a maxi dress for wedding... Also.. tried a top on and it was a SIZE 18, yippeeeeee, just wish my bottom half would follow the top halfs example.

Sunday
L: Quiche, salad and jacket potato
S: Liqorice (10 syns)
D: Thai fishcakes, salad, corn on cob and sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)

Blah - the scales are being very mean to me today and it's only 24hours left until WI, I soooo don't want to go backwards again :-(

Monday
B: Fruit salad and yogurt
L: Chicken salad
D: Tandori chicken at indian with salad and spoon of boiled rice

Your enthusiasm is contagious Lou! I've been a bad girl (once again) but am back (again!) to give it another go :)
I hope your angelic behaviour shows on the scales today - you deserve a massive loss :)

Hope that the scales smiled at you today Louise. Your enthusuasm is infectious. How did you find the extra easy week? x

Aww girlys - I crashed and burned, I don't know why.. I don't think EE works for me, I got on scales on Sunday and saw I'd gained 3lbs, still hadn't budged on Monday so I *forgot* to go to weigh in on Tuesday night as I was too much of a wimp to see a rubbish gain in my book.

Bad, bad Lou!!!

Am 100% back on red / green plan and have forgotten about my rubbish EE week.... Enthusiastic Lou is back.. yippee

B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
S: Apple and grapes
L: Pasta with peas, philadelphia (B) and leeks
S: 3 mini creme eggs (7.5 syns)
D: Noodles and veg

Thursday
B: Fruit salad
L: Mugshot, apple and LF crisps (4 syns)
S: carrot sticks
D: Pasta with bacon (B), cherry tomatoes and sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)

I don't think that extra easy suits everyone Lou. I tend to have an EE day on sundays but I prefer red and green days. Glad to hear that you have found that infectious enthusiasm again. Good luck with the rest of the week. x

Hi Jane, thanks hun, I do feel much more comfortable on red and green days again.

Hmm, not sure what to do today, I'm off to the beach tomorrow with the girls, looking forward to it but KNOW the girls want fish and chips, so I'm going to have to plan round it, or just flexi syn a cone.

Saturday
B: Pineapple, banana and yogurt
L:
D:

Back