Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Hello diary, feeling a bit brighter today.. yay..

Thursday - red day
B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
S: Apple and carrot
L: Chicken salad (4 syns)
S: LF crisps (4 syns)
D: Gammon, egg and salad

Thanks Karen.. he's only been gone a week but feels so much longer :-(

Oh well...operation skinny lou is full steam ahead in his absence.

Friday
B: 42g crunchy bran and banana
S: Apple
L: Pasta salad and apple (3 syns)
S: 1 dark chocolate digestive and 1 cracker (? and 2 syns)
D: Quorn sausages, beans and sw chips

Saturday.... was going to do loads today, but can't seem to motivate myself.. argh.

Red day
B: Yogurt
L: Bacon and tomato omlette and salad
S: Hifi bar (B)
D: Chicken salad (4 syns)

Last edited:
Ooops - didn't have any B's yesterday... it's because I want a good loss this week, so know I'm accidently missing them out, grrgh, is silly as know it doesn't make a difference to my weight loss, will plan better today...

Sunday - red
B: Pineapple and yogurt
L: Chicken and chorizo salad (6 syns)
S: Apple
D: Steak with spicy onions, cherry tomatoes, sw chips (B) and salad

Hiya Lou

I don't know if you remember me but I used to post on your diary a long time ago lol, anyhoo just thought I'd pop by and say hi!

Stay strong Boo xx

Hiya Boo - course I remember you, how are you? Wow - look at your 7lb loss in week 1 too, fab xx

Hiya Boo - course I remember you, how are you? Wow - look at your 7lb loss in week 1 too, fab xx

Hiya Lou

I'm not too bad thank you :D As you can see I've started slimming world again, but hopefully as Mr Boo is doing it too it will be a lot better. Mind you I had to drag him kicking and screaming to class hehe :D:D

Look how much weight you've lost, bet your really chuffed! Anyhoo catch up with you later Boo xx

I've just had a moment....... not sure how I've not realised it before as I look at my ticker every day but... I ONLY HAVE 36LBS TO GO!!!! How good does that sound? Thats like *adds up in head*.. 2.5 stone, eek, am feeling so motivated now, it's been a massive long hard slog to get this weight off but I'm so glad I've stuck at it as I can almost see the finish line, can't wait until I've got less than 2 stone to lose, fingers crossed I will get in my target dress for new years eve this year :) xxx

Oops - forgot the food diary bit in my excitement..

Monday - red
B: Fruit salad
S: Flump (1.5 syns)
L: Poached eggs on toast with mushrooms (B)
D: Pork koftas and mango salsa*

* depends if I can be bothered to go to supermarket and buy mangos

xxx

Last edited:
Mmm - mini cream eggs (2.5 syns each) are soo addictive, have had 1 and that is it, full stop, no more, end of. Arrghh.

Monday - red
B: Fruit salad
S: Flump (1.5 syns)
L: Poached eggs on toast with mushrooms (B)
S: 2 crackers (3 syns) and mini cream egg (2.5 syns)
D: Pork koftas and salad

Hi Lou. Thought I'd pop by and say hi. Hope your having a good day hun.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hi Lou. Thought I'd pop by and say hi. Hope your having a good day hun.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Aww thanks for popping by hun, is always nice to see a new comment :), had a lovely day thanks, not done a great deal but at least I wasn't at work - yay! Hope you've had good weekend too. x

Yummy tea alert... got a sw book out of the library and found this gorgeous recipe for pork brochettes.. meant to be syn free but I used one slice of WW bread (2 syns) as added too much yogurt..

Ingredients
1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
4 spring onions finely chopped
2lb lean pork mince
2 tbsp curry powder
2oz vl fat natural yog
zest and juice of lime (I used lemon and was fine)

Add everything into a bowl, stir well and leave for a couple of hours for flavours to infuse, shape into balls (I made 25 - recipe says 32) and put on skewer, grill for approx 10 mins until cooked, serve with salad and dip (made with yogurt left overs and dried herbs). Yummy!!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 41
Hiya Louise

Your dinner sounds scrummy! Will have to give them a go myself, hope you've had a good day, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hi Boo - were actually really nice, I'm glad I got the recipe book as I'm normally too lazy to try new things, must make more of an effort.

Am feeling very motivated at the moment so here is tomorrow's food diary in advance...

Tuesday - red
B: Pineapple
L: Chicken salad (2 syns)
D: Jacket potato (B) with pork thingys (see above), spinach and carrots

Weigh in day tomorrow, am keeping fingers crossed xxxx

Fingers crossed for you Louise its our weigh-in day too! Boo xx

Louise24 said:
Yummy tea alert... got a sw book out of the library and found this gorgeous recipe for pork brochettes.. meant to be syn free but I used one slice of WW bread (2 syns) as added too much yogurt..

Ingredients
1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
4 spring onions finely chopped
2lb lean pork mince
2 tbsp curry powder
2oz vl fat natural yog
zest and juice of lime (I used lemon and was fine)

Add everything into a bowl, stir well and leave for a couple of hours for flavours to infuse, shape into balls (I made 25 - recipe says 32) and put on skewer, grill for approx 10 mins until cooked, serve with salad and dip (made with yogurt left overs and dried herbs). Yummy!!

Mmmmm. That looks scrummy. Always nice to find new recipes. Breaks the monotony doesn't it? Have a lovely day as the sun is shining. Good luck for WI hun. Xxx

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Last edited:
Thanks both - am nervous and excited about weigh in, hehe... Have realised I've only got 8 weeks to lose a stone.... it's well do - able, just need to do it!!

Tuesday - red
B: Pineapple
L: Chicken salad (2 syns) and lf crisps (4 syns)
D: Jacket potato (B) with pork thingys (see above), spinach and carrots
S: 2 flumps (3 syns), 2 mikados (1 syn)
Will update later xxx

Last edited:
Sorry but..... YIPPEEEEE!!! :happy036::woohoo::party0048:
I finally got my 4 stone award, lost 3lbs tonight which makes 4 stone 2lbs.. am so blooming happy, fingers crossed for another loss next week. Hope everyone else got on ok too xxxx

Back