Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Morning, well went for gammon with all the fat cut off and a jacket potato last night, was nice, especially the poached duck egg.

So annoyed that the scales are still showing a massive gain, oh well, I'm just going to stick rigidly to plan as they've got to move at some point.

Tuesday - red day
B: Fruit, yogurt and muesli (B)
S: Apple
S: choc teacake (4 syns)
L: Ham salad (1 syn)
S: 2 aplen light bar (b)
D: Steak salad
S: biscuit (2 syns)

xxxx

Last edited:
Just updated above food diary, still feeling really down over the plan but going to soldier on at 100%.

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Tonight's dinner attached, rare steak salad. Xx

Attachments

• image-3514690226.jpg
    image-3514690226.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 31
Hello Lou :)

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile, since I last spoke to you I've changed my diet to Weight Watchers, it suits me better at the minute, but I'm not ruling out coming back to Slimming World, I'm also doing a lot of gym work and started the c25k as well so go me lol.

I'll keep popping in to see you or you can visit me on the ww diary page :) Catch up with you soon Boo xx

Thanks RED, is nice to know people are reading, although I think I'd still natter away to myself even if nobody was, hehe.

Boo.... woweee, I want to know all about WW, a girl at work has just started going on a Tuesday lunch time, am so tempted to start going with her, I don't want to lose my history at slimming world (really want to get my 5.5 / 6 etc stone stickers) but there is more to life than stickers, I'll be happier by losing weight... no matter how I do it!

So... Wednesday - green day
S: Alpen light and satsuma (3 syns)
L: Thai mugshot (1 syn or 2?)
S: Pink and white (3 syns?) and an apple
D: Spicy cajan potato wedges, yogurt dip and salad

Thursday.... Quick post today as off to hospital in few mins to find out the latest on my elbow.

Thursday red day

B fruit yogurt and muesli (b)
S satsuma and apple
L chicken salad with coleslaw (2 syns) and an alpen light (1/2b)
S 3 pink and whites (7?)
D home made burgers and salad

Thanks RED, is nice to know people are reading, although I think I'd still natter away to myself even if nobody was, hehe.

Boo.... woweee, I want to know all about WW, a girl at work has just started going on a Tuesday lunch time, am so tempted to start going with her, I don't want to lose my history at slimming world (really want to get my 5.5 / 6 etc stone stickers) but there is more to life than stickers, I'll be happier by losing weight... no matter how I do it!

So... Wednesday - green day
S: Alpen light and satsuma (3 syns)
L: Thai mugshot (1 syn or 2?)
S: Pink and white (3 syns?) and an apple
D: Spicy cajan potato wedges, yogurt dip and salad

Hiya Lou

Hmm now I'm fed up with Weight Watchers the consultant is complete pants and doesn't even ask you how your doing or even look up from her paperwork :( So having a few days of off dieting as its getting to my head a little, might come back to slimming world lordy knows I'm not predictable am I lol

Hope your day is going well Lou, take care Boo xxx

Hey Lou

Glad to see you are as indecisive as ever!!!

Nice to see mr Motivation with you tho, I def need some of that.

Hope everything is good with you xxx

Hey found your diary again. You have been doing brilliantly I cant believe you are only 12.5lbs away from 6st! Thats fantastic.

Im aiming for 6st this year but have a feeling with the EE that im doing its going to be slow and steady losses - but hey if its coming off im happy!

Hope your hospital appointment goes well. x

Hi everyone, aww is nice to see my friends on here, thanks.

Hospital was a bit of a shock to be honest, my MRI scan showed a shadow in the actual bone. They don't know what it is do need to go for more scans, my consultant said it could be a sign of bone disease or a tumour but "try not to worry too much". Argh. My heads a bit all over the place as was sure it was just a ligament problem or something. :-(

Sooo..... Friday - green day
B: beans on 1 ww toast (1/2b)
S: Allen light (1/2b) and apple
L: veggi pasta (4 syns)
D: smash pizza with mushrooms, peppers, onion and cheese (a) and a salad

Xxxxx

Oops overdue update had manic weekend;

Saturday - red
B: scrambled eggs and bacon
L: nandos chicken salad and some spicy nuts (20 syns)
D: pork steak

Sunday
B; fruit and yogurt with muesli (b)
L: grapefruit, Banana and cracker (2 syns)
S mini twix (5 syns)
D: chicken and veggies

Haven't been very good over weekend ad too busy to plan much.

Xxx

Monday.... Red

B: fruit, yogurt and muesli (b)
S: aplen light (3) and banana
L: syn free quiche and salad
S: apple
D: out with girls, some kind of meat and salad

Xx

Hiya Lou

So sorry to hear about your elbow it must have been a shock for you. Sending you a big hug Lou and hope that you get it sorted out soon. Boo xxx

Hi Hon, your photos look like you've had some lovely meals over the past week. Sorry to hear about your elbow, I am sure it could be many things though and the doctor genuinely meant not to worry about it! Hope you had a good meal out last night with the girls :)

Thanks girlys, I'm hoping the same too, just got to wait for my scans now, hopefully it'll not be too long.

Tuesday - green
B: Allbran (B and A)
S: Apple, alpen light (1/2B)
L: Mugshot
S: 3 jaffa cakes (46 kcals each so 7.5 syns?)
D: Cajun potato wedges, sweetcorn and ??

Hi everyone,
Well after a long hard think (mav ur going to laugh) I've decided to give the dark side a try and am joining weight watchers on Tuesday.

I love slimming world but have ground to a halt, has been nearly two years and although I've lost over 5 stone im just not losing anything.

I'm going to keep my diary here though as I'll probably come back to slimming world in a few months.

I feel excited now I've made the decision, I'll be sad to lose my sw stickers / history but losing weight matters more than what some stickers say on my book.

Anyway... Following sw till tues still, so here's today's food

B; fruit, yog and muesli (b)
S: alpen light (3 syn)
L: porridge (b) and 2 Jaffa cakes (5)
D: ??? Something free but on neutral day so far so?

Back