love atkins

Tanx to everyone for popping in.

Bit more organised today, trying to sort house and shop so I can enjoy the weekend.

Menu
B bacon and egg
L ham mayo and small salad
D Thai curry with either salad r cauli
3 litre of water
Hopefully avoid the wine!!!!

Hi sammy, sounds tasty:)

Weigh in today and have lost the 4 lb I put on, so I am very pleased.

Brunch :mushrooms stuffed with spinach, s onion, garlic and blue cheese.(should have pine nuts in it but I am trying to stick with induction)
Dinner: some sort of fish with baked asparagus and parmesan
3 ltrs of water.

Nice one on the loss. Those mushrooms sound good, I keep meaning to do a stuffed mushroom type thing.

Well dinner got changed last nite, DH and I went out. Went to an Italian and I had mozzarella, tomato basil and olive oil salad for starters, then garlic and chilli prawns for main, asked for the rice to be left out and got a salad instead. It was all lovely and induction type food.....except for the wine and gins!!!!

Sun menu
Brunch. Bacon egg and sausage (cup of tea with milk)
Dinner. Chicken brocolli and cheese bake.

Forgot to add, got on the scales this morning thinking I would have gained after wine etc....but I have stayed the same, delighted.

Quiet night last night, no wine.....

Brunch smoked salmon and scrambled eggs

Dinner bbq homemade burger with cheese and mayo wrapped in lettuce 1 low carb sausage (hope I can resist garlic bread and ribs) salad stuff.
Prob some wine

Woke up feeling great today, lots of energy and not very hungry. Went for long walk with DH and dog. Dog lay down half way and refused to move for bout 10 mins, lol. I think I will have to start bringing water with me.

Hi hit the wine last night, so not feeling too clever today.

Menu
B bacon, egg and creamy coffee
L egg mayo, chicken and small salad
D Greek lamb casserole, cauli mash

Lots of water

Oooh lovely menu! How do you make your casserole?

Feel your pain re the head - a few of us in that state today :)

I got receipe from BBC good food site.
Put 1kg lamb pieces, onion, garlic, cinnamon and cinnamon stick in casserole dish with 2 tbs of olive oil, mix all together and roast 30 mins at 150. Then add tin of tomatoes and oregano and cook 1 hr.

It is yum.

That sounds nice - except I can't stand lamb! :p Think it would work with something else, chicken maybe?

Hope you're fully recovered by now! :)

Evening Sammy the lamb sounds wonderful. Xx

Hi lamb was lovely.

Computer screen broken, mfp on phone keeps freezing, had to install and re install seems to be working now.
Usual breakfast ans lunch yesterday and beef stir fry for dinner

Today
B bacon and egg
L smoked salmon, small tomato and full fat coleslaw wrapped in iceberg lettuce.
D cod with cauliflour mashed. Must try and vary the veg.
Not enough water today. I seem to only drink enough every second day....

Morning Sammy

Your menus sound pretty good to me, maybe a bit more leafy greens instead of the cauli - spinach, bok choi, that sort of thing? :)

Evening Sammy ... Meals sound lush xxx

Morning all, I never got to post yesterday. Left home st 9 am for a couple of hours.....got back at 6!
Absoloutly nothing to eat till 7.30.
But I am down 2lb today

B nothing
L nothing
D chicken with Italian aubergine bake
Very little water

Today
B bacon and egg
L lettuce wrap with tuna and coleslaw
D don't know yet

Back