lucysmommys dukan diary

We must have a CHRISTMAS thread! Those who are "bah humbugs" can keep out, but those of us who LOVE it can ENJOY the preparation and the anticipation.

Nikki - with children, I have always found it's the number of parcels that counts rather than the cost so ... and when we get our thread up and running, we'll get Cheryl back from the Atkins forum cos she's GREAT at Christmas and has already posted lots of tips... somewhere on her or Vicky's diary!!

ho ho ho... but when you return tanned and relaxed from your summer holiday, WE'LL have finished our Christmas prep and can look on laughing at those in a fizzz on Christmas Eve!

talking about xmas and u have brought a tear to my eye (dont be sad ) this will be my first xmas without my eldest son dan ,but will also be a happy one with my youngest son jordan and a strange one ,me and my OH coz we spent last year (i was with my dan and jordan and OH was with his parents !!

so this will be weird to say the least !!!!!!

We DEFINITELY need a Christmas thread. I LOVE Christmas. Millie will be 3 this Christmas so will completely 'get it'. I cant wait.

I need ideas for stocking fillers. You would think they were the easiest, but not if you dont want to spend ££££££.

Jet, I think this year will be different for you, and I'm sure sad for a while, but also wonderful in that you will be with your OH. YOu also have all of us girlies to help you thru.

xxx

hello everyone

very random question lol

if you are on the dukan cruise phase is there any alcohol you can have? anyone have any experience of this?

x

No drinkies for you lovely. I nearly fell over when I found out. If you do weaken and NEED a drink stick to vodka and diet coke. x

Cool thanks thought it would be the vodka diet coke lol

I have a couple of nights out next month but will see nearer the time x

I have a Hen Do in Nov and my birthday is in 2 weeks so I think I might have a few sneaky vodkas. It would be rude not to :eek:) x

hey Kirsty you are doing brilliant!!

Don't worry about having the Veg. First of all they make life more interesting! Secondly they don't cause a gain as such, just a bit of water retention what you might see on the scales for a day, and they might slow your losses down a teeny bit, but that's also much healthier - as we're on a pretty drastic diet anyway, as far as your body is concerned. are you taking multivitamin supplements - this is strongly advisable! Finally you really really need the fibre in the veg to help at least a bit with those pesky transition issues.

As for spending money on dance gear, I see your point entirely - my 6-year old just moved up to Stage 1 ballet so we now need two pairs of shoes (normal and character) and a 'character skirt' that costs ~£30 (but should last a few years!) as well as the usual leotard and tights which she all outgrew of course.

well ended up with a final 5day loss of 6lbs :)

im so happy

today is my first PV day:

Brekkie: Prawn omelette (1egg, egg white and skimmed milk)

Snack: FF Vanilla yogurt

Lunch: Lean chicken with small salad(lettuce, cucumber, celery and onion) with FF Cottage cheese

Snack: Mixed seafood

Dinner: Lean chicken breast with leeks and spring greens with my galette

water 3ltrs, coffee and skimmed milk

x

Last edited:
You've definitely got the nack hun. You're eating really well too. I made the mistake of not eating enough at first. Not anymore!! LOL

Keep up the good work.

x

I've yet to have my bran so I'm off to make some cookies to go with my Vanilla Latte. Mmmmmmmmmmm

I have just had one with allspice - nice.
I can't start to think about Christmas until 1 december as have Son and OH birthdays before then to think about!

I've added Vanilla to tonights cookies and cooking on silcone this time. Wont make the greaseproof paper mistake again ha ha ha

5 minutes and the proof will be in the eating nom nom nom

well hello everyone this sunny afternoon lol well its started off really miserable this morning which wasnt good cos i was up and out at 6.30 for work :-( not long home and the sun is shining now, so lovely :)

just had a shower, put me pj's on to sit and chill for the nights tv.

so after my first day of PV - my weight never budged this morning so i am pleased that i didnt gain anything.

today is PP:

Brekkie: Scrambled egg (1 egg/1egg white)

Snack: FF vanilla yogurt

Lunch: tin salmon and 1 lean chicken breast

Dinner: Lean Topside of beef (smells delish) with galette and some FF cottage cheese

Snack: Prawns

Drinks: Water - 3ltrs, skimmed milk and coffee

hoping to see a wee lb gone in the morning but TOM is upon me lol so we will see

xx

Back