Lurverick's Food Diary...Now learning to maintain!!!!

got the bliss bars and elves now but dont fancy them,lol!! the lurgy has taken hold of me last night and although im ravenous its for savoury really not chocolate!
anyway not gotten on to post the last few days so thought id play catch up!!

WEDNESDAY 13TH OCTOBER = GREEN DAY.

breakfast = 2 hard boiled eggs.a banana.

snack = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).2 satsumas.

lunch = chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce.raspberries with an activia ff yogurt poured over.an orange.

snacks = pineapple,2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).2 satsumas.

tea = sw swedges.tin of chickpea dahl.
quark with 3 teaspoons lemon curd mixed in(1.5syns) and a crushed meringue nest mixed in(2.5syns).

so syns = 4.

drinks = water.cups of tea with hea milk,1 x green tea with lemon.

THURSDAY 14TH OCTOBER = EE DAY.

breakfast = activia ff yogurt.2 satsumas.

lunch = sw chips,cod and mushy peas.strawberries.

snacks = 2 satsumas.2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).

tea = roast chicken,roasted veg-sweet pots,pots,parsnip,carrots,butternut squash-served with brocolli and green beans.gravy(2 syns)

snack = skinny cow double choc ice lolly(4.5 syns).

syns = 6.5.....will be more though as had 2 asda max strength cold and flu sachets and as i dont know syn value ive kept low on my syns to account for!

drinks = water,3 x cups of tea from hea milk,mugs of nas lemon squash made with boiling water.

Last edited:
FRIDAY 15TH OCTOBER = GREEN DAY.

breakfast = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).2 satsumas.

snack = activia ff yogurt.pineapple.2 satsumas.

lunch = cheese and brocolli pasta and sauce x 2(1 syn)

snacks = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).pineapple.french fancy cake(5.5syns).

tea = sw wedges,2 quorn sausages,baked beans,tomato sauce(2syns).
sf jelly(1 syn).

so syns = 9.5.....plus 3 asda max strength cold and flu sachets.

drinks = water,cups of tea with hea milk,lemon nas squash made with hot water.

SATURDAY 16TH OCTOBER = GREEN DAY.

breakfast = a banana.2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).

snack = 2 satsumas.

lunch = 6 ryvita wholewheat crackerbreads(heb)spread with 5 laughing cow light triangles(hea).an apple.bag of salt and vinegar snack a jacks(4.5syns).

snacks = pineapple.bowl of raspberries with an activia ff yogurt poured over.

tea = sw wedges,3 quorn sausages,baked beans,tomato sauce(3syns).

snacks = cadbury dairy milk bliss(11 syns).

so syns = 18.5........a little over i know but have had few low days and weekly total will only be around 80.

+ 2 asda max strength cold and flu sachets.

drinks = water,cups of tea with hea milk,lemon nas squash made with hot water.

i know tea was the same as yesterdays but really cba tonight after a very tiring day and having been ill for last few days i just wanted quick,comfort and filling.

Hope you feel better soon :) I'm also starting with a few sniffles, so hope it's not the beginning of a cold/flu.
I notice that you have pineapple almost every day- yummy! I just bought a lovely pineapple today from Costco and couldn't wait to have some (although hate cutting it up). It was delicious and didn't have my usual Mini Twister after having that. It really helped fill me up.

yeah i have been eating it a lot!! at the moment theres a greengrocers near us thats had huge and i mean huuuuuuuuuuuge(at least twice the size of supermarket ones) for either £1 or 88p(it varies!)
my hubby cuts it up :)

we are on a budget so i tend to eat what i can get cheap really when it comes to fruit.

How was it?

it was lovely!! really enjoyed it......i wasnt expecting to enjoy it that much tbh as im a proper chocoholic so thought i wouldnt like it with that filling but its gorgeous.

SUNDAY 17TH NOVEMBER = RED DAY.

breakfast = 2 satsumas.bowl of raspberries with an activia ff yogurt poured over.

snack = a banana.

lunch = 4 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads(part heb),3 laughing cow light triangles(part heb),2 slices of ham.an apple.

snacks = kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).2 ryvita wholgrain crackerbreads(part heb),1 slice of ham.an apple.bag of salt and vinegar snack a jacks(4.5syns).

tea = asda hot and spicy chicken breast chopped into stir fry veg with hm syn free sauce.
sf jelly(1syn).

snacks = 2 satsumas.options indulgence choc brownie hot choc(3 syns).

so syns = 8.5.

drinks = water,2 x mugs of hot lemon nas squash,2 x mugs of green tea with lemon.

feeling quite a bit better today-woo hoo-so the lurgy must be moving on :)

hiya cd!! lovely to see you on here!! feel free to stalk and bum kick....i want those 7 pesky pounds off asap and i dont want anything stopping me!!!!
gutted i cant go to weigh in tonight.ah well next week will be a good weigh in as im staying 1005 focused!

FOUND YOU!!!!!!

CD gave the heads up that you had a diary hidden on here somewhere!! lol

Now i can stalk you back!! lol

Sorry to hear you cant make it to WI tonight!! I'll be extra good next week and try and get some of my gain tonight off so that we can give each other support for the last 7lb!!

xxxx

I've found you too - so that's lots of extra bum kicking. Sorry you can't do tonight, hope the little one's better soon so you can go out to find out how you're doing. The diary certainly looks as though you're on track.

Sarah x
(Butt kicking a speciality)

Hey hun
I found you too and just wanted to wish you all the best for the next 7lb's - sorry you can't get to WI tonight - maybe it's even less that 7lb's already :)
Is there any other class you could get to this week instead of your usual one?
Hope you have a good day tomorrow, love reading other people's diaries :)

Was looking forward to your results...keep on track and you'll be sure to shock me with the results next week!

Yes come wednesday!!!!

i did consider it!!! not sure if ok because im on a countdown though???
also worried cos then it'd be a very short time until monday again.

MONDAY 18TH OCTOBER = EE DAY.

breakfast = 2 satsumas.2 cups of tea(1syn).

early lunch at 11am = 2 eat smart sausages(1syn),bacon,tinned toms,baked beans,mushrooms,2 poached eggs,potatoes.
2 satsumas.

snack 1 = 2 ryvita wholebrain crackerbreads(part heb),2 laughing cow light triangles(part hea),1 slice of ham.an apple.

snack 2 = pineapple.

snack 3 = 4 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads(part heb),3 lauhing cow light triangles(part hea),2 slices of ham.an apple.

snack 4 = from frais mixed with lemon curd(1.5 syns) and a crushed up meringue(2.5syns).

tea = mushroom and wine pasta and sauce.banana.

snack = bag of treat size cadbury buttons(4syns).

so syns = 10.

drinks = water,can of nas cloudy lemonade.mug of green tea with lemon.

a bit of a lots of snacks rather than meals kind of day today!!! a mixture of having my big cooked meal early(so i could eat with hubby before he went to work) and having my youngest daughter off school sick and needing attention so wasnt really getting much time away to cook something properly.

Back