Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

Oh Rosie, you're my new best friend!! What a compliment, I love Nigella, just love her (but not in a pervy stalker way) have all her cookbooks, we also have a similar bum size!!!

Oh and I think we are a similar age, she may be a year or two older than me though! All those pounds spent on anti aging cream have finally paid off LOL!!

I love Nigella, just love her (but not in a pervy stalker way)

i love nigella too but the men with the restraining order won't let me sit on her front doorstep any more ;)

good luck for wi tomorrow x

Oooh Lydia - did i tell you i tried Quorn mince!

Is that a small bag of maltesers for 3.5? I love maltesers lol especially the white chocolate x

Yes its the small bag.

Food for today:

B - Apple porridge (45g porridge, 1 grated apple, 1 teaspoon cinnamon) (3)

L - homemade carrot & coriander soup (0.5)
1 slice bread (1)
1 yoghurt (1)
D - takeaway not sure what yet.
S - milk (1.5)
Banana (1.5)

Well I gained 0.5lbs which I guess I can't really grumble at I wasn't exactly good last week was I?

Not to worry about the gain you'll soon shift it. But you have broken my heart - Maltesers 3.5 for a small bagI didn't even know they came in a small bag, I'd been kidding myself the family size would be about 8 or 9 - I'm off to cry myself to sleep

M

Oh sweetie sorry to have broken the bad news to you x

Sorry about the gain hon, your metabolism really doesn't give you any wiggle room, does it? hopefully it'll be off with interest next week x

You'll have that off in no time Lydia :) x

Hopefully, only got 2 meals out this week LOL!! got one of those out of the way yesterday had vegetable enchilida for 7 points then out for lunch on Friday.

Food for today:

B - 50g porridge and 1 teaspoon honey (3.5)
L - carrot and coriander soup (0.5)
1 slice wholemeal bread (1)
1 yoghurt (1)
D - quorn bolognese (1.5)
60g dried weight spagetti (3)
1 tablespoon cheese (1)
1 ww belgian slice (1.5)
S - milk (1.5)
Iced gems (1.5)
Grapes (1.5)
ww choc bar (1.5)
1 quorn scotch egg (1)

19 points - leaving me 95 points

Sorry you had a little gain this week - How are you finding the weekly points trial?

Just wanted to say that I love some of your receipe's over on the receipe thread - have tried quite a few of them and they are delish - just gutted so many contain butternut squash - Been advised to avoid BNS as have an allergy to pumpkin :(

Morning Hun
I hope your doing well sorry i have not posted on your diary lately,i am now on SW section if you wanna come and see me xx

Hey sweetie, so you are on SW now? I'll send you a text to see how you getting on.

Feels like ages since I have posted on here, been such a manic week for me, my new assistant started MOnday which is great, shes a lovely girl and a real quick learner which will make my life so much easier! But obviously Ive had to spend loads of time with her to show her the ropes and my boss still wants all her work done pronto! So have been working flat out and then working from home at night as well, absolutely exhausted now and my eating has gone completely out of the window! Need to try and get it back on track but its just so hard this time of year, or is that just me making excuses???

Had my flu jab Thursday now having a reaction on the jab site, all red swollen and red hot to touch, waiting for NHS direct to call me back with what to do (which I assume is a bit of piriton or something similar), they won't call for at least 5 hours because they are very busy!

Big news for me is that I managed to go to the gym today, first time since August!!! Managed 20 mins on the bike 3 x 10 bicep curls and 3 x 15 stomach crunches. Only managed 4kg on the bicep weights (before GF was doing 6kg!), guess I get my fitness back will take a bit of time thats all!

So excited about X factor tonight, I'm voting for JLS all the way!

Hi Lydia

How's your arm? Its not an unusual reaction but if it persists then you need to get it looked at but often it only last about 24-48hrs.

Hope your weekend is going OK otherwise

M

Thanks guys, yes putting cold flannel on the site, its a little better, don't feel ill at all, so can't be serious!

No points are working out for me at the moment, had a party at my uncles this afternoon, loads of buffet food, had breakfast then my uncles and won't have anything else now. Did manage a 30 min swim first thing! Got my works xmas do tomorrow, then dinner with friends Tuesday then out Friday and next Monday so not many opportunities to be uber good but now I am back in the gym and swimming at least I can get some exercise in 2-3 days a week which might just help limit the damage. Realistically I don't see me being able to lose weight until after Christmas so need to try and STS or at least not put too much on!

Morning everyone!

Got my xmas lunch today, I'm only having 2 courses to try and limit the damage by the time I get to the scales tonight!!

Evidently the new WW cookbook is up for sale tonight at my class, definintely going to get it!

Back