Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

Poor you - you are suffering with it this year. Its a nighmare. I have never had so much "First Defence" in my life. whoever makes that has no chance of going out of business with me around.

Hope you are feeling better soon, sweetie and have a great christmas if you are not on here before the big day.

Hugs xx

Hope you feel better soon, Lydia. Your immune system is shot after the GF I reckon - no consolation when you're getting everything going though, is it.

Hope you feel better in time for Christmas and don't put the 4lbs back on lol.

Take care hon x

Hi everyone, thank you so much for all the lovely Christmas messages. I hope you all had a wonderful christmas.

Mine was good and bad, had lovely presents but was still quite ill wth bronchitis (although stomach bug had cleared up by Xmas day), but my poor mum got the stomach bug on Christmas Day and couldn't eat anything and we were both fast asleep by about 8 pm that night!! Could only spend a couple of hours with Grandad as we didn't want to be spreading our germs throughout the home!

Unfortunately I have put the 4lbs back on and 1 1/2lbs (so thats 3lbs overall)! on top of that, could eat properly from xmas day, haven't gone as mad as I normally do though but I guess when you lose weight fast and artificially it comes back on with a vengence when you can start eating again.

I'm not stressing out though, still on antibiotics and just want to get rid of the bronchitis once and for all and will concentrate on the diet from next week!

hope you get better soon xxx

Sorry to read you're still poorly and your mum too - such a shame at Christmas. Hope you're both better really soon xxx

Hope you're all better soon but glad you managed to have something of a Christmas regardless.

I haven't been near the scales yet to assess the damage but my jeans feel ominously tight!

Thanks sweetie, I am feeling much better now, definintely well and truly over the worst of it only 1day left of antibiotics, might even go for a swim in the morning!

The Discover plan is the new weightwatchers plan basically its points but with the emphasis on eating ""CORE" food as much as possible although core foods are now called Filling Foods.

Thanks sweetie, I am feeling much better now, definintely well and truly over the worst of it only 1day left of antibiotics, might even go for a swim in the morning!

The Discover plan is the new weightwatchers plan basically its points but with the emphasis on eating ""CORE" food as much as possible although core foods are now called Filling Foods.

oooooooooooooh! And do you find it easy enough??

xx

Back