Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

Morning

Yes I did manage my swim, 30 lengths in 30 mins and only 2 30 second rests, was really pleased, I feel like I am finally beginning to get my fitness levels back, I still have a long way to go after the GF but feel quite positive about it all now. Earned 1.5 bonus points (assuming that swimming is counted as low activity)

Will go to the gym in the morning for 30 mins as well!

Have my weigh in tonight, not looking forward to it, despite having the stomach bug I know I have put on at least 4lbs (once the bug was out of my system I enjoyed some fine food!!), will get back on track from this week and at least I am back exercising so will write off this week and will aim for a loss next Monday!

I wouldnt have said swimming was low activity - walking is. I would say swimming is one of the better excercises! well done lydia i couldnt do it. I walk my dogs and thats it! Im not a excercise person!

You're never going to believe this! I went to my weigh in and lost 1/2lb!!! I was gobsmacked, but I ain't complaining!!!:)

Managed 39 mins in the gym - 20 mins on the cross trainer, 5 mins on the bike and then 14 mins doing upper body toning and crunches! Will do a 30 min swim in the morning then back in the gym Friday and Saturday, swim Sunday!!

Oh I love exercising, before I got the Glandular Fever I was always either powerwalking, in the gym or having a swim, really happy to be back doing something now!!

great news about your improving fitness levels - swimming is a moderate activity though so you're earning more AP than you thought :)

also well done on the 20mins cross training.. they say thats the best exercise to be doing as works more parts of your body than any other gym machine does :) blooming hard work as well so well done! :D xxx

Well done on the loss

Thanks everyone! Managed another 30 min swim today - 32 lengths! Really chuffed.

Not out tonight, no invites so being a billy no mates!

I hope everyone has a great night whatever they are doing and all your dreams and wishes come true in 2009 x

Thanks sweetie, you too x

You too xx

Oh Lydia just seen the pink ladies its absolutely marvellous just whats needed to cheer things up.

M

I know its great isn't it, ive wanted to be a Pink Lady since I was about 8 years old, finally 30 years later LOL!....................

happy new year hunni.xxxxx

Happy New Year to you! xxx

Back