Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

Echo that good luck for Wii and yep Jess devours those books too I need to look for them

M

I would encourage everyone to read them!! They are brilliant!

Oooh thanks for the book review - I'm an avid reader and will have to google them and see what they sound like ;o)

Good luck with WI x

They are brilliant, they are a bit of a cross between Romeo and Juliet and Dracula!! 3 for 2 on offer at Waterstones at the moment, theres four in the series:

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

Last edited:
Good luck for WI xx

I'm fuming!! The scales said a gain of 0.5lb, but at lunchtime my scales said a loss of 1lb (which is what they said yesterday - gone back to old scales - then STS this morning), the leader said "its cos its cold"!!! Anyway onwards and upwards, I'll just keep plugging away again this week!

I am beginning to feel a little picked on by them :cry:

Ive decided to go it alone and cancel my monthly pass. I really don't feel I get anything out of the meetings and if I had been going it alone last night I would have recorded a loss and felt far more motivated that I do right now. I'm also pretty disallusioned that the best advice I could get last night was "you put on because its cold", thought that was pretty pathetic! I feel that she doesn't believe me when I say I am sticking to the diet. I need to feel more positive about this dieting experience really LOL!!

i really think thats a good idea Lydia.. after all, you are spending all that money and if your class isnt inspiring then whats it doing for you?

good luck going it alone, although you'll never be on your own with us here cheering you on! :D xxx

good luck going it alone, although you'll never be on your own with us here cheering you on! :D xxx

Youve got a point there my friend!!!

I think you've made the right decision Lydia - you can get all the support you need on here and your leader is not being helpful at all. STS because of the cold - what a load of poopants!

I drove nearly 20 miles this morning to this lovely resevoir that has a 5 mile perimeter walk to do some training and it was closed !!! Most annoyed, had to drive all the way back and go on the treadmill but only did 3 miles!! Am off today and really enjoying the solitude and not speaking to another soul!!

i love days like those.. not too many but some days i really like knowing that i have no plans and that i dont have to be anywhere or see anyone! :) well done on your 3 miles.. might not have been the 5 you wanted but i wouldve probably come home and done nothing - so you've done really well to do something! :D xxx

Thanks sweetie, did another 2 tonight at the gym - was going to be 3 but people were queuing up to get on the treadmills, so did a little bit of upper body resistence work as well!!

Just off to walk the dog then get down to some serious reading, very close to finishing New Moon (2nd in the Twilight series) then I can start Eclispe straight away!!!!, I'm breaking records here for speed reading!!!

Had the lovelist tea tonight - probably sounds yuk but I liked it, beans mixed with quorn bacon chopped up, tomato puree, soy sauce and BBQ sauce, all mixed up and simmer for about 10 mins, over a jacket pot!! Yummy!!

i've never managed to get into the quorn bacon lydia but it might be nice with beans - dunno. It's the texture I think that puts me off it.

I can't really remember what the real stuff tastes like cos its been 26 years so but I remember that I didnt' really like the texture so I guess its easier for me to stomach so to speak!

Back