Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

Dinner sounds yum to me :) x

Hi Lydia, your leader has p****d you off a few times over the last few months that I think you are making the right choice too.

You can always go back if it doesn't work out on your own - but in the meantime, save all that cash for something frivolous. x

I'm so tired, was up to 1 am finishing New Moon - will start Eclipse tonight and need to go and buy the fourth and final book Breaking Dawn tomorrow cos at this rate I will be starting that mid week :8855:

Started Eclipse last night, only 60 pages in though!! Went and bought Breaking Dawn today got a right bargain £6 in Asda - its at least £9.99 everywhere else, I do love a good bargain.

Grandads home had a Valentines Party today which was lovely - thats the nearest to romance I guess I getting today!! :8855:

Oh, I thought you'd read them all! Glad I didn't accidently reveal anything. I was exactly the same, did nothing but read them and had to go out and buy them :)

You're well into the books then Lydia, I've got them all sitting waiting but I can see I need a good block of time available if they're so addictive.

Hope its all going well going it alone but I'm sur eit is

See you soon

M

Oh you must start reading them, I'm 200 pages into Eclipse now, will aim to read 100 pages tonight, just can't put them down, don't know what I am going to do when Ive finished all four!!!!

Had a good training walk today -6 miler!! DId it in 1 hour 26 mins- which is very fast for me, but it was very cold and I was busting for a wee!! :8855:

Oh, I thought you'd read them all! Glad I didn't accidently reveal anything. I was exactly the same, did nothing but read them and had to go out and buy them :)

No but I did read the synposis of all four on Wikepedia so I kinda know what happens (its my thing!!! what can I say - I read the last page of all my books and if I don't like the last page I don't bother reading the book :rolleyes:) Don't know what I will do when Ive finished Breaking Dawn (which will probably be in about a weeks time!!), I think I will wait until New Moon is out at the cinema Xmas time and then start reading them all over again!!

I love it when you get into a book like that though but it does take over your life somewhat.

Have you decided whether you are going to keep going to your classes or not?

Ive cancelled my monthly pass so only 2 weeks left at classes now, but I am just going to get weighed in, get my goodies then go home!! I'm already in the mindset that I am going it alone and feel fine with that, my scales showed a 1 loss this morning, so happy with that, will go to Friday morning weigh ins at home once my monthly pass has expired.

good luck with WI tonight, if your scales show a loss then thats fantastic, i hope it shows at class for you later :) also, very well done on your walk and i hope there were no wet patches when you got back LOL :D xxx

good luck with WI tonight, if your scales show a loss then thats fantastic, i hope it shows at class for you later :) also, very well done on your walk and i hope there were no wet patches when you got back LOL :D xxx

It was touch and go sweetie xx :rolleyes:

WOOOO HOOO I lost 2lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm cooking with gas hee hee :8855:

Well done! x

Finished Eclipse last night woohoo, will start the final book Breaking Dawn tonight, not sure what I will do with my life once thats finished!!! Wait for the DVD to come out I guess!!

Made a lovely Morrocan Quorn stew last night, very yummy!!

well done on your two pounds thats fantastic!!! :D bet you felt like shouting "in your FACE!" at your useless leader.. i certainly would have haha :D

your stew sounds lovely, any chance of a post of the recipe please? :) xxx

well done on your two pounds thats fantastic!!! :D bet you felt like shouting "in your FACE!" at your useless leader.. i certainly would have haha :D

your stew sounds lovely, any chance of a post of the recipe please? :) xxx

Well I did give her a smug look of satisfaction!!

Just gonna post the recipe now for you. x

Back