Lyndsey's Slim & Save diary

2 days final till WI before my break away.
My aim is to be 15 stone - think I'm going to be 4lb off :0(

My own fault I should of tried harder. I'm off plan Friday and back on it Thursday so I must limit my damage and still to protein as much as I can.

Brought my WI forward - my WI result today was 1lb, I have lost 1 stone my aim was 1stone 4lb for this holiday. I'll just have to work harder on my return.

But it's going in the right direct. VLCD are much harder the second time round!!

Hi Lyndzi, you've done really well, don't worry about getting the holiday pounds off, they come off real quick when you get back on plan.

You've said goodbye to the 16's and the 14's will be waiting on you after your break, have a great time xx

Lanarkwitch said:
Hi Lyndzi, you've done really well, don't worry about getting the holiday pounds off, they come off real quick when you get back on plan.

You've said goodbye to the 16's and the 14's will be waiting on you after your break, have a great time xx

Thank you for popping by and your words.
I'm going to try and stick to protein but there will be alcohol involved so need to be out of ketosis.

14's here I come.

Vodka and diet coke pet, salads and protein, minimise the damage if you want to, if not just blow out and enjoy your hols, we'll all be here for you when you get back xx

Lanarkwitch said:
Vodka and diet coke pet, salads and protein, minimise the damage if you want to, if not just blow out and enjoy your hols, we'll all be here for you when you get back xx

Is Bacardi & diet coke ok?

Back off my jollys now, had a great time but now back to face reality. Will have a cheeky WI tomorrow morning but official one not till Monday.

Day 1 - crispy shake down, looking forward to my next one.
On my weekend away I have managed to gain 10lbs - I'm hoping it will come off nice a quick.

3 litres of water, 1 x Vanilla Shake, 1 x Chili Meal, 1 x Caramel Shake & Chicken.

Struggling mentally but need to remain focused!

Sure that 10lbs will come off easy enough, good luck :)

I'm going to do this. Today I have been positive and really enjoyed it. I'm sooo thirsy though. Think I've drank about 4 litres.

For the rest of the evening I'm relaxing on the sofa with some magazines.

That water weight will woosh right off hun. Hang in there over the weekend Xx

Sabotage after sabotage on slim & save at the moment for me. I've just scoffed half an egg sandwich & 2 bourbon biscuits. I've picked all weekend. It's a waste of money for me. Think i'm going to have to shift to something else. Good luck all. x x

lyndzi76 said:
Sabotage after sabotage on slim & save at the moment for me. I've just scoffed half an egg sandwich & 2 bourbon biscuits. I've picked all weekend. It's a waste of money for me. Think i'm going to have to shift to something else. Good luck all. x x[/QUOTE

Oooh dear, doesn't sound great, are you sure?

Whatever you decide to do good luck with it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back