Lyndsey's Slim & Save diary

I cant stop eating!!
Should I miss my WI tomorrow as I've blew it the past 24 hours.

Thanks Katherine. I started on a Monday.
Well done for not faulting at.all. How much did you loose last week?

I lost 12lb last week, you could have knocked me down with a feather :) WI in the morning, fingers crossed.

You really are doing amazingly. Can't wait to see you reach goal (and you will). Stay strong :)

I meant to add, falling off the wagon is not important, it's the fact you can climb back on, and you will, and this will be a past memory soon.

Take care.

Thanks Katherine. Only 11 days till my holiday and to be on track I need to loose another 6lb.

Weighed in this morning 2lb down. Better than what I expected.

Im getting my act together now.
So far today -
o Truffa bar
o Vanilla shake
o Spicy Spaghetti

Not had enough water though!

I'm lay in bed wondering why I feel so crap...Is it that I'm getting back into ketosis.

I have a painful rash on my hands, head banging & dreadful headache.

But on the plus side I don't feel hungry!!

It could very well be getting back into ketosis, that's one reason I always stay in. The switch is only a few days but it's 'orrible. Feel better soon. Well done on the loss, what a loser you are :)

Had the day off work today as feel like crap and I never have time off!!

But I have managed to stick to SnS today :0)

Just tucking into my mushroom pasta with Chicken, extra mushrooms & salad.

2012-05-08 19.41.11.jpg

Got tonsilitus slipped off plan yesterday but back on it for 1 week till my mini break.

Today been good
1 x strawberry shake
1 x crispy vanilla
1 x spaghetti

I'm going off the meals so placed my order today and ordered shakes, bars and 5 x chilli con carne.

I'm going to shift these lbs if it kills me x

So far so good today.
1 x strawberry shake made in my new cocktail shaker, really yummy.
1 x strawberry protein wafer

I had a sneeky WI this morning and 1lb down.

I've just been reading your diary. Slim&save is a tough diet but it's got to be worth it. I've had a tough few weeks and totally went off plan. I was too embarrassed to post but I decided to do it today. I'm back on the diet from tomorrow as il be home alone and able to focus. I have realised that being is slim is so much better than the best curry in the world!!!!! Hopefully that helps me through ketosis.

Amber Star said:
I've just been reading your diary. Slim&save is a tough diet but it's got to be worth it. I've had a tough few weeks and totally went off plan. I was too embarrassed to post but I decided to do it today. I'm back on the diet from tomorrow as il be home alone and able to focus. I have realised that being is slim is so much better than the best curry in the world!!!!! Hopefully that helps me through ketosis.

Thanks Amber, sorry you've had a few weeks off plan. But your back on it, thats the main thing.

1lb off for me this week. Need to shift 5lb in 5 days to be on track :0(

Not looking likely but I can but try.

Today -

Chocolate Shake
Strawberry Shake
Truffa bar
Tin of tuna
& strawberry protein wafer

I've gone off the meals in a big way!

Back