Lyndsey's Slim & Save diary

lyndzi76 said:
I've had a horrid week with the passing of my baby newphew and today my little boy has come out in a rash head to toe - taken him to the hosiptal and the doctor thinks it's a viral infection and he has a temperature of 38!!! I always panic they have missed something. Normally he would be in bed by now but he's lay on the sofa fast asleep so I can keep and eye on him.

Anyway back to the diet!! I'm finding it increasingly difficult this week with all the emotion. Most day's I'm having 4/5 packs so not really a VLCD diet and I'm probably not in ketosis. I'm fighting the urge to have a big fat takeaway but I will not do it.

Awwvw well dome hun yr doing amazing with what u got going on! I hope yr little boy gets better soon
Big hugs :) xxx

Thanks both, he seems well in himself I'm just being a paranoid first time parent!!

lyndzi76 said:
Thanks both, he seems well in himself I'm just being a paranoid first time parent!!

I'd rather be paranoid! Well done on staying on the diet.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well baby rash got worse and temperature peaked 40!! Took him back to hospital to be told again it's a viral infection. Normally he spend the Sunday night with my Mum but he's at home with me.

Today has been ok feeling a little under the weather -
*Bar
*mushroom pasta with chicken
*porridge cake

lyndzi76 said:
Well baby rash got worse and temperature peaked 40!! Took him back to hospital to be told again it's a viral infection. Normally he spend the Sunday night with my Mum but he's at home with me.

Today has been ok feeling a little under the weather -
*Bar
*mushroom pasta with chicken
*porridge cake

Poor lamb! Hope he gets better soon, good on you for sticking with it I admire you!
Good luck!

biggusburdus said:
Poor lamb! Hope he gets better soon, good on you for sticking with it I admire you!
Good luck!

I've shocked myself that I've stuck to it I easily could of found excuses to go off plan :0)

I will be a stone lighter for my holiday 18th May.

Wow well done, you deserve it for sticking with it under very difficult circumstances :clap:

Well done - you must be so happy!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done hun that's amazing xx

Inspirational diary - I'm starting next week and you've got through it despite such stressful things happening - well done. It's really spurred me on!

Debs154 said:
Inspirational diary - I'm starting next week and you've got through it despite such stressful things happening - well done. It's really spurred me on!

Thanks good luck. I'm ready enjoying this diet so far but it is only week 2.

Todays been ok however I did have a handleful of quavers & half a pack of chocolate buttons.
I have my baby nephews funeral tomorrow so we filled the fridge up with cider and me & OH were going to have a few but I decided against it as I thought it would only put me back and give me a stinking hangover!!

Packs today -
oCoconut bar
oVanilla Shake
oMac Cheese
oChocolate Shake

For the past few days I've had a stinking headache and weak legs I've now noticed I've come out in my sons viral rash!

2012-04-30 22.11.23.jpg

Had a little blip today after the funeral!!
For tea I had chicken, cauliflour, leeks, carrots, mash & gravy :0( It was a small portion but I know it shouldn't of been done.

Back to it tomorrow.

Day 12 done a few blips along the way but thats my life.

I'm not bored of slim and save but a little bored of the diet but only another 13 days to go till a 4 day break. Got 10lb to loose before I go to be on target.

What a dreadful time you have had, yet have done so well. That's willpower for you.

Sunday is the end of week 2 for me, so we must have started around the same time. I haven't slipped at all, but had I had your stress I would be 4 stone heavier. You're such an inspiration. Keep going, you'll fall down a grate soon. :)

Thanks Katherine. I started on a Monday.
Well done for not faulting at.all. How much did you loose last week?

Had a bit of a barny with my OH yesterday as he's boring and never want's to do anything so me and my baby Charlie went out visiting yesterday.
Last night wwe had planned to go over to friends (all 3 of us) for a few drinks..they only live 3 doors away so I went armed with fizzy water but I got roped in...2 bottles of wine down and then I ordered a chicken chow main.

I'm really pissed off with myself for being weak and breaking but after the crap 2 weeks and yesterday's argument I let myself down!!!

WI tomorrow morning will probably be a naff STS!!!!!

Back