Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

You should give it a go...as he would run at your speed

Don't worry u will be just fine, good luck!

Hi lynn, it's better to run with a buddy. I always run with my daughter she is too fast for me but still I try my best to catch up with her.
my hubby and son can walk faster then my run Lol but still they love to encourage me and give me company.
it's fun, try to run with your friends husband. it will be fun I am sure.

I'm well chuffed! Despite being away since Friday night and eating meals, including carbs, I've still lost 3lb this week. On Friday night I stayed with a friend in Dewsbury as we had to be in Huddersfield at 8am on Saturday for a conference. We had a lovely evening meal of salmon, salad, cous cous and LF mayo (I turned down the new potatoes) followed by strawberries and cream. Then yesterday morning at the conferenced I had 2 satsumas, a banana and 2 pain au chocolate. Back to 100% TS today methinks!. I'm hoping to have a full100% week this week as I'm back at work tomorrow. Also I'm going to go out for a run today after 2 days off and will do my best to go at least every other day which I know will be difficult now that I'm back at work. :)

I'm going to have to stay on track because I bought 4 new dresses in sixe 16 off ebay last night. Have only just discovered the bargains you can get! (You put in bnwt - brand new with tags before whatever you're looking for). I guess I'm now going to become an ebay buyer and seller as the weight goes down!

My new dresses. All brand new with tags for a total of £42.01 including postage! The black and white one is monsoon and the red one is a littlewoods definition.

140989137212_1[1].jpg321136344715_1[1].jpg380656084024_1[1].jpg

I love the dresses!! Well done to u for losing 3lbs despite being off the diet!!

Well done Lynne - great weightloss. I'd love 3lb this week but think i'm heading for a sts with the eating I've done this week!! x

Well done Lynne - great weightloss. I'd love 3lb this week but think i'm heading for a sts with the eating I've done this week!! x

You never know!

Have just been for a 2 mile walk with the dog and had a biggest loser bar (got a huge supply of them very cheap on Approved Food) and a diet cok. Next to cut the lawns and enjoy the sunshine before going for my 2 mile run!

So how was your run today???
I had a day off from jogging.

Didn't go. I need to start again or I'll be back to square 1. I was too busy gardening as I did the hedges as well as the lawns.

Hey Lynne, aw you're doing well! Straight back on track after a little food break, that's the way to go really. And well done on the dresses! What bargains. I bet you're really looking forward to wearing them. Are they all a good fit?

Lynne, you mentioned the biggest loser bars, I've just looked them up, struggle to find nutritional info. There's a pack on Approved Foods with various products but due to no nutritional guide lines I hesitate to buy although very cheap.

I don't like them as much as the exante ones but have seen on the forum that you can have them instead. Also they may be after the best before date but again, that doesn't really matter apparently. They are so cheap it is a shame to pass on them. I only have one ocassionally - I mainly have the TESCO bars. Will email you the composition when I get home.

How are you lynn?
Missing your posts.

Back