Lyns Diary (new and last one!)

Errrm, missy - me and you are gonna be having words if you don't get your B choice in!! Hehe.

Well done on your loss hun, fab news x

Errrm, missy - me and you are gonna be having words if you don't get your B choice in!! Hehe.

Well done on your loss hun, fab news x

ahh thanks i suppose coz i had bread i didnt think about B ill grab an alpen light for snack later with my cuppa tea xxx
thanks chicca loves xx<3

Thurs

hex a milk semi 250ml
hex b weetabix

brekkie hex 150ml A and B
banana

lunch
steak and salad onion cabbage and carrot and e l mayo (1.5)
mullerlight
apple

Tea
morissons eat smart frozen meal 5.5 syns
carrots
garden peas
melon
strawberries

funsize twix 5

syns so far 28.5 / 105

Last edited:
Fri

cuppa tea (A )
apple
(up late)

light salad with ham sandwich (B- 2 400g brown)for lunch as being taken out for dinner tonight

plan on having a steak , chips (15?) garden peas onion rings (4) pepper sauce (8)
voddy n diet coke (4)

27 syns so not bad for a nite out (but subject to change!!lol if i have a pudding xx

running total syns 55.5 syns / 105 week

Last edited:
weetabix and semi (A+B)
chicken burger 21
diet coke
supanoodles
mullerlight
banana

pretty **** day food wise but great in all other aspects xx:) so wont complain xx

96.5/105 SYNS for week so far so edging closer ......

Glad you had a good day hun, how did the pub meal go in the end... did you have a pudding? hehe x

Yeah had a slice of chocolate fudge cake so I can pretty much say I'm maxed out on syns this week!! Lol
Today was ok cuppa and mullerlight
Roast chicken sprouts cauli brocoli runner beans marrowfat peas carrots potato (dry roasted) gravy (no fat added) 3 syns

hi all well with hubby being off for the week its like were on holiday i had a gain last night :(
so back in the motions today
B: 2 weetabix with 150 ml semi
banana
L: tba
T: tba xxx
short n sweet sorry but will have a good catch up again

Well ate out today kfc so diet coke and 3 pieces chicken took me to 12 syns xxx
Dinner stew ( carrota swede onion potato leek ) beef steak cubed up and stock cubes
Mullerlight
Nectarine cherries apple
No B in there today so may grab n go with alpen light or ryvita later on

Morning diary
Muesli and 150 ml semi (a+b)
Ham dairylea light triangle (2.5)? and onion and lettuce
T is gonna b jacket potato with chilli chicken n salad xxx

Morning diary
Muesli and 150 ml semi (a+b)
Ham dairylea light triangle (2.5)? and onion and lettuce
T is gonna b jacket potato with chilli chicken n salad xxx
And fruit or mullerlights for snacks

where oh where do i start mmmmmm........
im having a break :/
im not giving up , im not leaving , but my head and heart just not in it at the moment
i do the pay side at my group do still going along and sitting in on image therapy but just not weighing in ive not used 1 holiday in 18mths of doing SW so have used 2 weeks as holidays

then s fresh start head towards christmas with a new head on and new goals to boot
thanks for all of you that continue to support me
im absolutelty gutted to be above my original start weight back in march 2010 and am swearing to myself this is the last time im going to see these numbers so not going all out binge style just not going manic and obsessing about doing the plan right so what will be will be and start as and at whatever in a couple weeks time
still be floating around but obviously wont have a food / weight loss diary to follow so may just pop on with random chit chat xxx
loves to you all
Lyns

hey all
so this is my day so far
2 mugs of tea
blueberry muffin
banana
yogurt
tuna mayo jacket potato (for tea)

dont know why but in a habit of logging (well for so many days at a time) till i slip but not worrying as not 'on plan' and not weighing in so u see not bingeing out not planningn meals and not obsessing about getting enough a b superfree etc etc i feel better already
not going to go on an on this post but will post again in a mo with aload of background xx

right here goes delve into my life

im lyns , im overweight and have been for a long time now
im unhappy in my skin, i lack self confidence, i feel useless at sticking to anything , im scared of losing weight to be left with saggy skin, i want to be so much more and feel like i need a quick fix and expect too much too soon .
SW works i know that i started in 2010 march 23rd and at 14 st 3.5lbs and i managed to lose 1 st 4lbs and somewhere after that its all started going wrong im now sat here at 14st 4lbs and 'taking a break' from SW to try and figure out what the hell is going on.
my mum joined with me and lost 2.5st and has maintained now at that loss for nearlly 10 mths i see it as good on her and as an inspiration to me but dont know whether its stuck in my head that i should be there too and should try and forget what i already achieved and really wipe the slate clean to start again thats why im taking this break its the firt time ive ever done it and hoping its the break i need to clear my head and re start properly.
on the otherside and it take me alot to say my sister is ill, she has cancer , she is terminal, she was diagnosed and we knew about the terminal aspect as and when i was losing so cant see how it may be affecting me and my commitment to SW but latelty she has had severve worse episodes and scares so i guess its like 'whats my weight problem when my sister is dying' attitude but realised despite that this is my battle and need to do this for my sake and my sister being ill cant and wont make me succeed or fail but it has been preoccupying my thoughts just now
thanks for reading if you still got to this point and any advice , thoughts, ideas will be greatly appreciated
much love to you all
Lyns xxx

Hiya sweetie, am so sorry I've not been in your diary sooner, am really sorry to hear about your sister hun, losing weight will never work unless your head is in the right place, sometimes sw just gets too much. Have you thought about calorie counting instead? May be easier to fit into normal life? Thinking of you lovely x

thanks lou yeah its ongoing but didn stop me doing SW properly but i dont want it to be an excuse because i could come up with many but it has been mor ein the forefront of my mind than planning meals and sticking to plan , i ve gotta do his for me , i know that , and having these two weeks off (weighing in) i am already feeling that my love for food isnt what i seem to make myself feel like im depriving myself of IFYKWIM because ive not enjoyed going all out bingeing stuffing myself full of things i thought i couldnt / shouldnt have
my trigger foods (that i steer clear of as they lead to disaster) and to be honest not feel happy , full , guilty, nothing. just belly ache and feeling sick if im honest !!
sorry to ramble on im still popping in here and there and off to c ur diary i see you had a new chap on the scene hope it all going well sweety u deserve some happiness you ve had one heck of a year and it hasnt stopped you so thanks you for being an inspiration to me and like my mum someone who was (re) starting similar time weight and goals in mind so well done and thanks
see you around soon
Lyn s

Back