M-Mouse's Droppings

Hey Manda/Kim :)

You struggling with the chicken too?.... I had chicken for dinner and I had to leave some of it...threw it out and had to wash all the plates up* as the sight/smell of it is just really off-putting/ vom inducing at the mo :eek:.... back to fish tomorrow (thank god) :eek: :)

hope you're ok x

*and I febreezed the kitchen :D

I'm soooo lucky to still adore chicken (just the leg bits mind... breast is "wrong", to quote Vicky!). Yesterday I sent the other half to the Chinese supermarket to buy 10K of leg pieces (which he roasted and froze in 2s... what a star! All for just €17!

nah I can't stand leg at all :) or wing.... it's breast or nothing...so at the moment it's nothing...chicken makes me yakk :eek:

hope you're ok today KiManda x

hi everyone. I'm fine - it was just so nice to have a chukk-free day yesterday!

Hi m-mouse hope your feeling better now and have had a lovely weekend.

X

Hi m-mouse hope your feeling better now and have had a lovely weekend.

X

Hi Bren, I'm good thanks - and hoping for a loss tomorrow (from my alst official WI two weeks ago!! Have a good evening - I get confused - are you 12 hours ahead of us?

Hi , hope you get your loss today. I know what you mean about the chicken. have ute a bit in the freezer, but cant be bothered looking at it just now. I'm into fish and steak just now

morning kimanda how you doing? i watched you on tv this morning - you were cooking mince good girl ;)

Hello there Mouse - I hear you had a good weigh in! Well done! x

Wellhow much did you loose then??

And yes we are about 12 hours ahead maybe 13 now with daylight saving??

x

Wellhow much did you loose then??

And yes we are about 12 hours ahead maybe 13 now with daylight saving??

x

- 2lbs, from my last declared wi 2 weeks go, as well as losing the 4lbs I managed to put on over my disasterous weekend!!

Yes Sez she was on her programme. keeping up with the kardashians. :D

morning kim x

Back