Maintained for 2 years!

Blilmey, girl!!!

Two years????

I'm lucky if I can last 2 days!!!!!!!!

You totally rock, missus!!

sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right, 3 minutes to midnight and my 24 hours of fame is nearly over. I shall go back to my hut and hopefully not turn into a pumpkin.
How on earth did I miss that! Many many congratulations, KD.

I have seen hundreds of clients, most of whom had great success in using CD to lose the weight.

But I remember every single one who really succeeded - by keeping the weight off - because there aren't actually that many. It's too easy to become complacent, and the pounds just creep back before you know it.

Don't go away - we need you to remind us all, Counsellors and clients, that it is possible to maintain - and still enjoy life!

Right, 3 minutes to midnight and my 24 hours of fame is nearly over. I shall go back to my hut and hopefully not turn into a pumpkin.
How on earth did I miss that! Many many congratulations, KD.

I have seen hundreds of clients, most of whom had great success in using CD to lose the weight.

But I remember every single one who really succeeded - by keeping the weight off - because there aren't actually that many. It's too easy to become complacent, and the pounds just creep back before you know it.

Don't go away - we need you to remind us all, Counsellors and clients, that it is possible to maintain - and still enjoy life!

PS: Pumpkin's not bad, fairly low carb.....!

HI Helen, thanks for the pm. u really are an inapiration. welldone.

Linda.

Hia Karion,

Just wanted to add my congratulations! You should be really proud of your achievement. I am beginning to understand just how hard it has been for you to maintain an 8 stone loss for two years. I am still at the early stages of maintaining, but at the moment I'm still 'feeling my way' with some uncertainty, but lots of hope.

It's people like yourself who give me the hope that I can do it too! Thanks a mill!

Blilmey, girl!!!

Two years????

I'm lucky if I can last 2 days!!!!!!!!

So you do one day, then you do it again, and again, and again, and again.:rolleyes: I remember my first anniversary of goal. Did I wake up excited and proud of myself. Did I 'eck as loike':eek: I woke up thinking "OMG, I have to repeat that for another x amount of years:eek::eek: Wrong attitude eh:eek::rolleyes:

It does get easier though, but sometimes I go a little batty. I fall with a huge bump. Not necessarily doing it wrong on my way of eating, or even beat myself up over the slips, but I get scared. Scared I'll lose my way.

That's what confuses me. How come I'm doing this? There's nothing special about me. So how come? One of life's eternal mysteries.:confused:

PS: Pumpkin's not bad, fairly low carb.....!

Filling too. Would prefer pumpkin pie though :D

I am beginning to understand just how hard it has been for you to maintain an 8 stone loss for two years. I am still at the early stages of maintaining, but at the moment I'm still 'feeling my way' with some uncertainty, but lots of hope.

You're doing so well Amanda. I stand in awe. You sussed out things long before me. I'm just constantly reinventing the wheel. Guess the LL counselling helped you, but learning things and remembering to apply them is key to success isn't it.

I remember going the the mantra "I have a choice....nothing is out of bounds now"..."so I can chose to have this, or not". Then I forgot the rest and concluded that I did want it:D Have to constantly remind myself of the consequences and the consequences aren't necessarily that I will put the 8 stone back on.

Even I knew that a day of overeating wouldn't do that, but I would be reinforcing my addiction, my habits.

It's people like yourself who give me the hope that I can do it too! Thanks a mill!
Good. There is no doubt that if I can do it, others can too:clap:

"You sussed out things long before me. I'm just constantly reinventing the wheel."

Karion, it was reading threads written by you and others who had 'been there before me' and were living with maintenance that helped me. In effect, I learned from others' mistakes!

So, thanks again for taking the time to write your posts. I know that I am one of many who has benefited.

:D
empty.gif
Congratulations KD!
empty.gif
:D

Such an inspiration for us first-timers!
I thought I'd bump it to the top again - it's just the kind of feedback we all need!

:hug99:

Oh, how exciting. I've been bumped :D:talk017:

Thankyou :)

Aww. Thankyou girls
Embarrassed1.gif
(
Laie_19.gif
)

Back