ProPoints Maintaining!

well i did carry on losing a further 11lbs by not upping my dailies,,so im sure i would have maintained if i had upped them a bit,,but i just dont have anymore to lose now so 29/30 just seems to suit me,it's just a matter of playing around with them,,it's terrifying tho as i really couldnt face putting up 1lb after all my hard work:(

yummymummy75 said:
well i did carry on losing a further 11lbs by not upping my dailies,,so im sure i would have maintained if i had upped them a bit,,but i just dont have anymore to lose now so 29/30 just seems to suit me,it's just a matter of playing around with them,,it's terrifying tho as i really couldnt face putting up 1lb after all my hard work:(

This is exactly the same with me!! I don't seem to have anymore to lose either but keep points low!

Food for today mon 3rd

B- oss White choc and raspberry made with water 4pp
Ww vanilla yog 1pp
Pineapple and lemongrass juice 2pp

L- peanut butter and banana sandwich on small brown bread 6pp
Velvet crunch 2pp
Pear

Snack- apple and mini choc digestives 3pp

D- small haddock fillet baked 3pp
Birdseye rice fusions med veg 6pp
Roasted bns and marrow with Cajun spice

Skinny cow choc ice cream for dessert 3pp

Tuesday 4th

B- rice krispies 20g 2pp
Ww peach yog and mandarin segments 1pp
Pineapple and lemongrass juice 1pp
Milk 1pp

L- small brown toast with scraping of nutella and mashed banana 5pp
Snack a jack caramel 3pp
Apple

Snack- another apple, loving the pink ladies!!
Cadburys choc fudge hightlight 1pp

Dinner- waitrose love life haluomi and lentil salad with added green beans 9pp

Skinny cow choc brownie ice cream 3pp

Well didn't use lots of points today but am full so won't eat for sake of it!

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
Nice to have you here! I just like filling this in and keeping in control! You will get there! I'll be reading your diary too!

Thanks that's just what I need good support. Yeah I like filling mine in on a daily basis so I know where I am lol.

I always find when I'm at home I feel hungry or think I'm hungry, if I'm out and about I can do without food altogether!!

Had a massive brekkie of 50g of all bran crunch! Really yummy cereal could have easily eaten more! 5pp I think!
And chopped strawberries with ww strawberry tart yog on top! Yum!

Thinking about lunch already! Will take dog for walk and hope I don't get rained on!!

Lunch- small brown toast again with nutella and mashed banana! Love this so much! 5pp
Ryvita minis 3pp

Snacks ryvita mini s&v 3pp
Orange

Planned dinner- 4 fish fingers 5pp
Smash because I'm lazy! 3pp
Broccoli and cauliflower

May have a bar of Bournville after as me and OH are planning on watching back to future with the dog!! We hardly get time together to sit so looking forward to this!

So I have cancelled my online subscription and going to lose the iPhone app which i love but extra money I can't really afford right now and oh says I don't need it now I dont have anymore to loss!!

Food for yesterday as I need to log it somewhere for my own OCD!!!

B- frosties 30g 3pp
Chopped strawberries with ww cherry yog 1pp

L- met some friends at cafe Nero
Small skimmed cappuccino 1pp
Cheese and pickle salad sandwich on brown. Had Mayo in I'm guessing 12pp

Snack- melon and grape pack 0pp

D- Heinz pasta pouch mushroom and red pepper 6pp
Apple and raisin soreen malt loaf 6pp

And for today 7th oct
B- 50g fruit and fibre 5pp
Chopped strawberries and raspberry ww yog 1pp

L- homemade tuna salad, tuna, lettuce, cherry toms, beetroot, onion, boiled egg , sweetcorn and smidgen of low fat thousand island dressing. 6pp
Pear 0pp

Snack- apple and raisin soreen 4pp

D- plan
Waitrose butternut squash and cherry tom tart 9pp
Roasted leek, carrot and onion 0pp

Raspberry mullerice 5pp

Food for today

B/ fruit and fibre 50g 5pp
Chopped strawberries and ww yog 1pp
Pineapple juice 1pp

L/ ww Tom soup 2pp
Apple and raisin soreen malt loaf 4pp
Melon, pineapple and mango chunks

D/ jacket potato 250g 6pp
Tin of Tuna and tbs phili lite Tom and basil 4pp
Mixed salad and sainsburys be good to yourself blue cheese dressing 1pp
Bournville bar 7pp

Sun 9th

B/ oat so simple choc brownie 4pp
Chopped banana 0pp
Ww toffee yog 1pp

L/ baxters root veg and butternut squash soup 5pp
Apple soreen 4pp
Orange 0pp

D/ baxters cheese and broccoli pasta in sauce 12pp
Fresh broccoli with low fat blue cheese dressing 1pp

Asda mini nutty bite

Plan for today mon 10th

B/ fruit and fibre 40g 4pp
Ww peach yog 1pp

L/ peanut butter and banana toasted sandwich- yum!! 6pp
Caramel snack a jacks 3pp

D/ asda lentil and bean potato pie 10pp
Carrots 0pp

Snacks/ skinny popcorn 3pp

chug said:
Menus look great. How are you finding maintaining? Any different from when you was loosing it?

Hey
Find it hard if I'm honest, feel like if I have a treat I can almost feel my hips getting bigger!!! Just don't ever want to be big again!! At first I felt like i wasn't any happier as I don't have the "perfect" body still but now I have decided to accept how I am and enjoy being nearly 5 stone lighter!!! Keep going with it and get to your goal! I never thought I could do it but I can be done!!

chug said:
Menus look great. How are you finding maintaining? Any different from when you was loosing it?

I have just joined this site as I have recently stopped doing online ww and have been list with out it!! I am below my goal weight but stil would like to get lower I was maintaining with out going to meetings but recently have gone back to tracking & weigh ins so u can get back to my lowest weight but it's proving hard !!! Your diaries are great to read :0)

dream of being skinny said:
I have just joined this site as I have recently stopped doing online ww and have been list with out it!! I am below my goal weight but stil would like to get lower I was maintaining with out going to meetings but recently have gone back to tracking & weigh ins so u can get back to my lowest weight but it's proving hard !!! Your diaries are great to read :0)

I wish I went to meetings, reckon I would have really enjoyed them! Did u count points when you were maintaing? I feel like I'll be counting points forever, just can't stop!!! Good luck with getting to where you want to be!

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
I wish I went to meetings, reckon I would have really enjoyed them! Did u count points when you were maintaing? I feel like I'll be counting points forever, just can't stop!!! Good luck with getting to where you want to be!

I have always counted points and think I always will but having done it online which was my bible ( loved it) to trying to just do it in my head ment I maintained 9.3 but if we went away for weekend or had a night off I would gain 2/3lbs and I'm too scared of gaining so after making my mum join I thought u would go with her & weigh in properly again to keep me focused so I'm hoping to get back to 8.10 before Christmas I train 6 days a week can only eat 26 points out of my 29 & can never eat my weeklies think this is just gonna be my life if I want to stay below 9 :0)

Hey
Find it hard if I'm honest, feel like if I have a treat I can almost feel my hips getting bigger!!! Just don't ever want to be big again!! At first I felt like i wasn't any happier as I don't have the "perfect" body still but now I have decided to accept how I am and enjoy being nearly 5 stone lighter!!! Keep going with it and get to your goal! I never thought I could do it but I can be done!!

Well I think you are doing really well and if I manage to get to the maintaining stage I will be here looking at your tips. I can't imagine not counting points now I think I will be doing it forever lol. When I work out points for some foods it scares and puts me off eating them lol really I would eat nothing if I stuck to what I eat before WW lol. I can now see why I was always gaining.

Welcome dream of being skinny. Well done for being below your goal weight. I'm glad you like our diaries well feel free to comment on mine if you want. You may find I sound a little bit nutty but hey thats the fun of having a diary lol. I'm sure you will get to your goal by christmas you sound so positive good luck with it.

Back